Anime Boston 2011 Merchandise

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
Faceman
AB Executive

Post by Faceman »

Looking for some awesome swag to remember your AB2011 experience? Then head to our Merchandise booth in the dealer's room for the only place to find official AB stuff!
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!
ninja_girl21
Obsessed Poster

Post by ninja_girl21 »

awesome sauce
i been going to anime boston since 2004
danim
AB Alumni

Post by danim »

I love the guitar pick necklaces.
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

I love the looks of the water bottle and the necklaces, & I'll be anxious to see what the T-shirts will look like.:)

I also think the sewing kits are a VERY clever idea. :thumbup:
ninja_girl21
Obsessed Poster

Post by ninja_girl21 »

i get a water bottle maybe a tee shirt
i been going to anime boston since 2004
reaper527
Determined Poster

Post by reaper527 »

those are pretty cool looking. i hope there are some actual guitar picks like that without a hole punched in them too (to be used as a guitar pick, instead of as a necklace or keychain)
"Asking cosplayers to walk through a metal detector is like asking Axl Rose to take a drug test." -Bluebeard45
MerchMaven
AB Staff

Post by MerchMaven »

Unfortunately, they had to be ordered by the gross, either the entire gross punched, or the entire gross not punched. After a discussion, we decided that people were unlikely to want to pay what we would have to charge for a single, unpunched pick, and we focused our money and attention on the jewelry.

The company that makes them did assure me that since we chose a thicker pick, they still could be used for playing, as long as you don't go crazy with them.
Kerry Walker
Anime Boston Merch Manager, 2006-2019
Anime Boston Security, 2004-2006
Salith
Obsessed Poster

Post by Salith »

Will there be pins again this year? I try to buy a pin every year I attend.

[color:red]06[/color], [color:green](I am missing 07 :/ )[/color] [color:blue]08 I have a button pin (though I would have preferred a fancy one..)[/color] [color:purple]09[/color], [color:orange]'10[/color].

They have really cool designs and I think it's something nice and small to collect for each year :)
MerchMaven
AB Staff

Post by MerchMaven »

We will definately have both the pins and our limited edition buttons. For some years or designs, we still have leftovers from years past available. 2008, I believe, was the ocean theme, and we did sell out that year.
Kerry Walker
Salith
Obsessed Poster

Post by Salith »

[quote=SciFiGrl47]We will definately have both the pins and our limited edition buttons. For some years or designs, we still have leftovers from years past available. 2008, I believe, was the ocean theme, and we did sell out that year.[/quote]

Awesome :) I'll be sure to stop by to pick one up at the beginning of the con. Yea, 08 was the ocean theme. The button pin I have is darkblue with "Anime Boston 2008" and a seahorse on it :)
royalbakaness
Obsessed Poster

Post by royalbakaness »

I love the guitar picks!! I SO want to get the earrings. I love unusual jewelry. Great idea!!!
A swirly ice-cream cone of good and evil
AB 10: Ryo-ohki
AB 11: Touko Amano, Luna in cat form, Ryo-ohki
AB 12: Belarus, Hungary, fem!Canada
AB 13 : Eponine, GLaDOS, Sunako Nakahara
AB 14 : Princess Cadance, GLaDOS, Applejack
AB 15: Makise Kurisu
AB 16: GLaDOS, Steampunk Alice, Scarlet Benoit
AB 17: Ryo-ohki, Rei Hino (school uniform), Sunako Nakahara
AB 18: Cinder (Lunar Chronicles), casual steampunk
Risikafox
Veteran Poster

Post by Risikafox »

I'm wishing I had gotten a shot glass last year(to make a set), but I will definitely be picking one up this year. The art is absolutely adorable.

Also, those guitar pick earrings... :) Awesome idea.

I can't wait to see this year's t-shirt design. ^^
TheNintendOtaku
Experienced Poster

Post by TheNintendOtaku »

Yeah, I still regret not getting a water bottle last year. I suppose I'll have to start collecting this year instead, as I'm pretty sure they sold out completely last year.
I've been attending since AB 2009! You can find me on Twitter or Backloggery as TheNintendOtaku.
MerchMaven
AB Staff

Post by MerchMaven »

[quote=TheNintendOtaku]Yeah, I still regret not getting a water bottle last year. I suppose I'll have to start collecting this year instead, as I'm pretty sure they sold out completely last year.[/quote]

Both our water bottles and our shot glasses sold out before the close of day on Saturday. I have upped the order on both, but I assume they'll still be popular. Water bottles will be available at our reg booth on Thursday night, as well as Friday and Saturday morning, until sold out. Consider coming by and seeing us there!
Kerry Walker
MerchMaven
AB Staff

Post by MerchMaven »

[quote=reaper527]those are pretty cool looking. i hope there are some actual guitar picks like that without a hole punched in them too (to be used as a guitar pick, instead of as a necklace or keychain)[/quote]

When we received our second order of picks, there were a small number that did not get drilled. It is a very small number, but if anyone wants a blue A-Chan pick to use for musical purposes, we may be able to assist you. 8)
Kerry Walker
Salith
Obsessed Poster

Post by Salith »

[quote=TheNintendOtaku]Yeah, I still regret not getting a water bottle last year. I suppose I'll have to start collecting this year instead, as I'm pretty sure they sold out completely last year.[/quote]

Ironically I bought the last water bottle. I didn't know it was the last one until another person asked right next to me for one. I felt bad : /

I am looking forward to this years merchandise~