Online Pre-Registration Will End April 14!

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
suza
AB Executive

Post by suza »

You can now pre-register for Anime Boston 2011!

Due to rising convention costs and our desire to make Anime Boston even better, we have raised our price by $5. However, you can still register for $40 for a limited time.

Please note, though the process is similar to last year, there are some changes so make sure you read everything as you go through the registration process.

For anyone who registered at an in-person event, we are processing all the events and you will receive an email soon. Keep on a eye on this page to see if you should have received your confirmation email.
Elisa Arteche
Anime Boston 2024 Director of Registration
Registration Staff 2008-2023
master chief
Veteran Poster

Post by master chief »

thanks for the info. this is great to hear. i have been wanting to change the email address on the registration i did. :)
DocWatson
Dedicated Poster

Post by DocWatson »

The registration link on the Web site's front page gives a 404 error, apparently because the terminating forward slash ("/") in the URL is missing. ("http://www.animeboston.com/registration/" good; "http://www.animeboston.com/registration" bad.) ^_^;
suza
AB Executive

Post by suza »

Fixed! Thanks for bringing this to our attention! :)
Elisa Arteche
DocWatson
Dedicated Poster

Post by DocWatson »

[quote=suza]Fixed! Thanks for bringing this to our attention! :)[/quote]
You're welcome. ^_^
naruka
Experienced Poster

Post by naruka »

I'm having a problem registerring after I put in my birthdate it wont continue on to the next step. and show the place I put in personal information
Eilonnwy
AB Alumni

Post by Eilonnwy »

Make sure you click the checkbox for "I have read and agree to the Anime Boston 2011 Registration Policies."

You cannot proceed without checking that.
Jennifer
Expert Poster

Post by Jennifer »

i havent sent in a money oreder since my first year so i cant remeber if theres anything im supposed to send with my money order
suza
AB Executive

Post by suza »

You should print out a copy of the confirmation page and mail that with your payment. You can click the link in your confirmation email - "View My Online Confirmation" and print out a copy of your registration from there.
Elisa Arteche
luvnatsu
I'm new!

Post by luvnatsu »

I tried to pre-register online. It said the weekend pass is $45. According to the Rate Schedule, shouldn't it still be $40? Today is October 31, 2010... Please fix the system so I can register my group at the $40 rate. Thanks :)
suza
AB Executive

Post by suza »

The issue has been fixed- thank you for bringing this to our attention!

If you have already registered at the $45 rate, email us with the confirmation codes of the people you have registered and we will get their registration adjusted and apply a $5 refund for each of the people who were registered at the $45 rate today.

I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you again for bringing this to our attention!
Last edited by suza on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:15 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Fixed the issue
Elisa Arteche
genibane
Expert Poster

Post by genibane »

Is it just me or did the early registration rate end rather early this year? I don't remember it being this early last year, but I could be wrong.
suza
AB Executive

Post by suza »

With the $5 increase of the at con prices and the interest in getting online registration up sooner, everything is available earlier this year than in previous years.
Elisa Arteche
ninja_girl21
Obsessed Poster

Post by ninja_girl21 »

i got in time for oct 31st so i only paid 40 now it should be 45 now
i been going to anime boston since 2004
Fetch
Show-off

Post by Fetch »

Is this the first year there is a money order/check payment option for online prereg? I've not noticed it before.

Now, to hopefully get $45 together and do the prereg soon. (the $10 it saves me is the money I'll need for getting in and out of Boston before and after AB.) I like being able to go in on the Thursday so I can go right in first thing the Friday and be ready to have FUN! ^_^
Eilonnwy
AB Alumni

Post by Eilonnwy »

[quote=Fetch]Is this the first year there is a money order/check payment option for online prereg? I've not noticed it before.[/quote]

No. It has always been an option to send us a Money Order/Check
suza
AB Executive

Post by suza »

Friday March 25, 2011 will be the last day to request a School/Educational Group Discount and to pay for a registration with a check/money order. After this date, the group discount request form will be taken down. For individual registrations, the option to pay with a check or money order will be removed and only credit card payments will be accepted after this date until April 14, 2011.

All forms and payments for groups and individuals must be sent by April 1, 2011. Anything received with a postmark date after April 1 will be returned to sender.

If you have any questions about your registration, please contact Registration Customer Service with your full name and email used to register.
Elisa Arteche
suza
AB Executive

Post by suza »

This Thursday April 14th, 11:59:59 is when pre-registration ends for credit cards.

Please note that any changes must be requested before the deadline. Any pre-registration issues that come up after this deadline must be dealt with at-con.

Please be sure to review the Registration FAQ and Policies for answers to any questions you may have. If there is something not answered there or you have a question about your registration, please contact Registration Customer Service.
Elisa Arteche