New Anime Boston Podcasts

This forum contains discussion about all news and announcements related to Anime Boston.
Eilonnwy
AB Alumni

Post by Eilonnwy »

Some of you may have already noticed the Anime Boston Podcast RSS feed was updated back in September. Well we've finally gotten around to making a new Podcast webpage and have released a second episode in the new version of the Anime Boston Podcast.

http://www.animeboston.com/media/podcasts/

You can listen live on the website, the rss feed has also been updated (Although it might not show up on itunes if it hasn't been pinged yet).

We hope to release a new podcast about every other month, and maybe, just maybe, there might be a live podcast in the works. :) We'll keep you posted. -_^
gmsenpai
Veteran Poster

Post by gmsenpai »

I can confirm for you that your iTunes Feed IS updated to the latest episodes. I'm thrilled to see more episodes on a regular basis(though every other month is a long time :( ). Here's hoping to live shows with hopefully live Q&A's, hopefully as time rolls closer to the convention.
LantisEscudo
AB Staff

Post by LantisEscudo »

I'm having issues getting the "Anime Boston 2010 News and Discussion" episode. All I get is the (!) icon for the episode. I can grab all of the old episodes, but that one isn't coming through.
Mike Montanye
AB Staff 2016-2024 - AMV Contest Coordinator
AB Staff 2014-2015 - Assistant AMV Contest Coordinator
AB Staff 2013 - Tech Ops Special Projects
Eilonnwy
AB Alumni

Post by Eilonnwy »

Yeah, there's an issue with the feed that I need to work on. For now you should be able to listen via the flash player or direct download.
Eilonnwy
AB Alumni

Post by Eilonnwy »

The RSS feed has been fixed and you should be able to click "Update podcast" and begin your download. :)