The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
satchansays
Experienced Poster

Post by satchansays »

still looking for pictures of me...I've found one so far but I know there are more! xD

I was Ritsuka from Loveless for the whole weekend, in different outfits...

Friday: black t-shirt with "SACRIFICE" spray-painted onto the front in white, black fishnet shirt underneath, black and white striped gloves, and black and white striped tights underneath really shredded and/or ripped jeans. I was with a Kio Kaido in a black military jacket with a black and white scarf and my friend who had brown cat ears, a black shirt we designed for her, and red/black Tripp pants. also an Advent Children Yuffie with moogle ears.
Saturday/Sunday: black skinny jeans and a green and black plaid/checkered button down. Saturday I was with a Fuko (Clannad), a Schrodinger (Hellsing) that piggybacked me around every floor of the Hynes, and the same Yuffie as Friday. Sunday I was with a "female Japan" (Hetalia) and a Meilin (Cardcaptors).

if you think you have a picture of me, post links here, PM me, or email me at misadventures@ymail.com.
I'd really appreciate it. :D
HeavenSealed
Experienced Poster

Post by HeavenSealed »

I was mainly cosplaying Crona from Soul Eater (which I have found pictures of) but I would love to see some of the other cosplays I did. I was Allen Walker (first uniform) Saturday afternoon, walking around with a Cross and Grave of Maria, Lelouch (Ashford School uniform) Saturday evening, at one point walking around with a Euphie, Luffy at the One Piece photoshoot and Ryou Bakura on Sunday (I didn't have my Millenium Ring because it broke. D=).

If you guys have pictures me, I'd love to see them! You can post them here, or e-mail them to me at heavensealed@hotmail.com.
ChiUnit4evr
Getting the hang of this...

Post by ChiUnit4evr »

nah...I had given some away for free, but I didn't charge anyone for anything...sry.
Yammark
Determined Poster

Post by Yammark »

No, I was wearing a name tag with my UserName, Yammark on it.
but some guy gave me a dollar and told me I have too buy glow sticks with it, for the dance.
Also I knew awesome zell from artists alley, brought a squall up with me so I could do a group photo, only later did I find a Seifer(I was out of film). :( I occasional yelled some stuff out like: Snake? "SNNNAAAKKEEE!!! oh I thought you were dead" and me and this one guy went around alittle singing team america theme song alittle.
I wish I could have gone as the red mage.... :(
Yamma!
ChiUnit4evr

Post by ChiUnit4evr »

ohhh....
still not me...hahahaha
DDRMOOGLE2202
Veteran Poster

Post by DDRMOOGLE2202 »

[quote=0b5cur3 N3k0 T3rr0r][quote=DDRMOOGLE2202]Ooo I think I saw you on Saturday night. Sadly I don't have picture, but I'd love to watch a video of that again. Where you spinning the strobe-light sticks on your back on the floor at one point? My friend and I were just going "Damn............" the whole time! XD [/quote]

Yes That was me. One of my friends got some video. ^.^
I know someone on staff got Video too, but i haven't seen it up yet.
[/quote]

Oooo very awesome! I think I saw one video up. Is it in the "videos thread"?
foxsman

Post by foxsman »

hey did anyone who stayed in the sherton see me or my friend?
we were slighty chunky and we were dancing around in the windows with V masks =]
DDRMOOGLE2202
Veteran Poster

Post by DDRMOOGLE2202 »

[quote=foxsman]hey did anyone who stayed in the sherton see me or my friend?
we were slighty chunky and we were dancing around in the windows with V masks =][/quote]

What tower and floor?
Yammark
Determined Poster

Post by Yammark »

I feel kindsa deppresed because no one has recognized me. :(
Yamma!
kimnamjoon
Determined Poster

Post by kimnamjoon »

[quote=Yammark]I feel kindsa deppresed because no one has recognized me. :( [/quote]

I feel your pain. A thousand people took my picture and not one put it online or remembers me v_v

I was the Edward with the metal automail arm! I was glomped and photographed by so many, and yet none have found their way online T__T
DAX
Expert Poster

Post by DAX »

[quote=Atree]Aw CRAP.
It has come to my attention that my first description of me and my Ness was very...vague.
So I'm reposting, since my edit button is gone.
Sorry!

I'm looking for photos of me or my brother.
I know that I had no photos of me taken on Friday, but on Saturday and Sunday I think a few photos were taken. I was Chihiro from Spirited Away on those two days. I wore the pink (not one of the really bright ones I saw running around) bath house outfit, but not in the working version (aka, no tied up sleeves or rolled up pant legs). I was also, I believe, the only Asian Chihiro.

My brother, on the other hand, was very popular. He was the ACTUALLY THE RIGHT -approximate- AGE AND GENDER AND BODY BUILD -aka "sorta" round- Ness the whole weekend. He was the Asian Ness, no backpack or props, just the simple outfit. Most of the con, his badge had a Ness card hanging off of it and TWEWY buttons on it. I know there are photos of him out there, so please share them with us!

(And I just want to add a big thank you to all of you who embraced and were just really nice to my brother. It was his first con - he's only 11! - and it made me so happy to see him happy that people liked him and his cosplay.)[/quote]

:O I think I got you in the dealers room :3

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/ ... ton041.jpg
KawaiiHonya4
I'm new!

Post by KawaiiHonya4 »

I have one! You made my friends ENTIRE con!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo ... 1399805948

if it dont work TELL ME!! :) amazing costume!
DDRMOOGLE2202
Veteran Poster

Post by DDRMOOGLE2202 »

[quote=Yammark]I feel kindsa deppresed because no one has recognized me. :( [/quote]

Awwww, did you happen to have a cane? There was one guy with the description you gave that I saw quite often with a cane. Do you have a picture you can show of yourself in the costume?
Yammark
Determined Poster

Post by Yammark »

I know how you feel... but you have it a bit worse... I didnt even cosplay....
But I have seen you, never talked to you though... Im always so busy at anime con... next year Im going by plane, so I have spare time for chatting Early on. And I might even Cosplay!!! Red mage shall Get Recognised!!!!... I hope.
Yamma!
Yammark
Determined Poster

Post by Yammark »

No I didnt cosplay...
But I was a very... different personallity if you would say that...
Yamma!
patriotails
Experienced Poster

Post by patriotails »

I was Kevin Ryman from Resident evil outbreak, I might have looked alot like leon Kennedy, but I was stil Kevin, I went sunday and had my camera out most of the time, I don't know if anyone got any pics of me secretly.
Yammark
Determined Poster

Post by Yammark »

OOOOhhhh I have seen you(I think I even said something)....
Sorry though I did not take a picture... my film was very limited... I was out almost instantly.
Yamma!
bxdarkangel
Expert Poster

Post by bxdarkangel »

re post

still searching 4 pix of my hearless on sunday...did anyone c me?
RC
Veteran Poster

Post by RC »

[quote=Edward_Kitten][quote=Yammark]I feel kindsa deppresed because no one has recognized me. :( [/quote]

I feel your pain. A thousand people took my picture and not one put it online or remembers me v_v

I was the Edward with the metal automail arm! I was glomped and photographed by so many, and yet none have found their way online T__T[/quote]

I remember you, I probably called you short, either that or the Edward with me complimented you.

I regrettably, forgot my camera. T.T
Hydroc

Post by Hydroc »

I was Kazuma from S-cry-ed on Friday. Did anyone see me? I would have spent more time in costume but my hand started breaking.
Yammark
Determined Poster

Post by Yammark »

I met awsome guy named Chris,
I was wearing Chimera shirt,
I had a backpack on almost the entire convention,
I set up a photo oppertunity to see nightmare fighting mitsurugi.
I am awsome.
Yamma!
dolly

Post by dolly »

Anyone happen to see either me or my boyfriend? He was cosplaying as Shinjiro from Persona, he was obviously not the girl Shinjiro XD I was just in lolita. Friday I had on a black Baby The Stars Shine bright dress on, it had pink details of crosses and the Virgin Mary with a pink wig (most of the day). Saturday I was a blood soaked guro lolita before changing into an all black BtSSB outfit. We both got a few pictures snapped of each other and am just looking to see how awkward we look in them XD
pandasqueak

Post by pandasqueak »

If anyone saw an Advent Children Yuffie hanging out with Axel, Sora, & Tifa (among others) on Saturday, that was me. Though towards the end of Sat. I took off my headband as it was cutting my ears off, and replaced it with cat ears I bought.
Sunday I was an obnoxious violent schoolgirl in a red & black uniform with a panda, hanging out with the same group except we had a lolita.
patriotails
Experienced Poster

Post by patriotails »

well only a few people saw me, but if the person you're talking about HAD NO GUN then it was probably me, thanks for the telling me thing, I was very depressed.
Kitkaykandy

Post by Kitkaykandy »

I was the red head (it was more orange) girl from the group you were talking to before the dance on friday night. my boyfriend was they one that kept talking...

i was dressed as Misty for a couple hours on Saturday, then changed in to my dance pants and some guy called me Raver misty out side of the Hilton saturday night....
Yammark
Determined Poster

Post by Yammark »

Yah I seen you... twice :)
I kept thinking you were a cheesy leon.
Sorry.
Nice though for going for Kevin... we need a yoko and a David for a cool group pic.
Yamma!
DDRMOOGLE2202
Veteran Poster

Post by DDRMOOGLE2202 »

[quote=Yammark]No I didnt cosplay...
But I was a very... different personallity if you would say that...[/quote]

Yeah? XD Actually I saw someone like that, but I think they were cosplaying and I think that was their actual personality. XD
kimnamjoon
Determined Poster

Post by kimnamjoon »

[quote=I Am Not Kira][quote=Edward_Kitten][quote=Yammark]I feel kindsa deppresed because no one has recognized me. :( [/quote]

I was the Edward with the metal automail arm! I was glomped and photographed by so many, and yet none have found their way online T__T[/quote]

I remember you, I probably called you short, either that or the Edward with me complimented you.

I regrettably, forgot my camera. T.T[/quote]

I think it was both. I dunno. Everyone called me short. I did so many short rants I lose my voice saturday night, lol.
hika-chan658
Experienced Poster

Post by hika-chan658 »

still wondering if anyone saw us. my friend and i were the hitachiin twins from ouran high school host club on saturday. we were wearing white blzers and were carrying red roses and yaoi notes. any pictures you have would be wonderful ^^ send me the link at lawliet_chan395@yahoo.com
RC
Veteran Poster

Post by RC »

[quote=Edward_Kitten][quote=I Am Not Kira][quote=Edward_Kitten][quote=Yammark]I feel kindsa deppresed because no one has recognized me. :( [/quote]

I regrettably, forgot my camera. T.T[/quote]

I think it was both. I dunno. Everyone called me short. I did so many short rants I lose my voice saturday night, lol.
[/quote]

Nice, so did my Edward, feel bad for 'em, he was with a Roy Mustang cosplayer ALL convention. Muwahahah...
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=chilmarkgryphon]I was cosplaying as Miria from Claymore on Saturday from noon until about 5pm. Does anyone have a picture of me? White spandex, silver pauldrons, big sword?[/quote]

IS THIS YOU?

http://picasaweb.google.com/dxanato/AB2 ... 4532050514

SHIZAM - too bad you weren't part of our Claymore Army last year at AB 2K8

Feel free to PM me btw, if it's easier to respond, rather than be flooded with these messages
molten_amber

Post by molten_amber »

Hello, I was one of the few Ranma cosplayers this year, Boy-type, specifically. Anyone have any pictures?
Yammark
Determined Poster

Post by Yammark »

I've tried making my eyes looking at myself, its hard...
But I wore a weird dark blue shirt with an eagle a snake on it....
My tag says Yammark.
If anyone remembers me please do tell.
Yamma!
foxsman

Post by foxsman »

i think the north tower and i believe the 23 floor i was almost directly across from them
KawaiiHonya4
I'm new!

Post by KawaiiHonya4 »

Did anyone get pics of a Tomo and Yomi from Azumanga Daioh? and A Soubi and Ritsuka from Loveless (we were chained at the neck) :) please and thanks! we were soo excited for the con we forgot to take pics of ourselves!!
Deleroth

Post by Deleroth »

[quote=Kerru]I am hoping people have pictures of me that they are willing to share! I did a bunch of cosplays. I've got glasses, long dark hair, wore a wig for a few costumes... if you caught my badge name, I went by Kerru. I did a few cosplays over the weekend.

Nanami Inatsuki, Soul Link, Friday. I got at least one picture taken of me.
Asuka Watarai, Oretsuba, Friday. I got a few pictures taken.

Akira Kogami, Lucky Star, Saturday, MANY PICTURES are circulating out there.

Kagami and Tsukasa, Lucky Star, Sunday, also MANY PICTURES, more of Tsukasa, my wig was seriously heavy.

I am also looking for the Urahara, my boyfriend, I was hanging out with. He was wearing cargo shorts instead of his costume pants. But he still got many pictures taken of him.

And my little sister was Haruhi Suzumiya, she was wearing the orange ribbons instead of yellow ones. I am not sure how many pictures she got, she ditched me most of the convention. Haha. She was hanging out with a girl who switched her costume many times between Mikuru, Suigetsu, and Sasori.

If anyone has pictures could you pretty please mail them to me at ChibiAnimeRei2@hotmail.com or even message me on AIM at ChibiAnimeRei2 and send them to me that way. I would totally love you forever! <3[/quote]
I was Tsukasa and my cousin was Kagami! I'm very happy now! ^-^
kimnamjoon
Determined Poster

Post by kimnamjoon »

[quote=hika-chan658]still wondering if anyone saw us. my friend and i were the hitachiin twins from ouran high school host club on saturday. we were wearing white blzers and were carrying red roses and yaoi notes. any pictures you have would be wonderful ^^ send me the link at lawliet_chan395@yahoo.com[/quote]

http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww28 ... 230118.jpg

this you guys? I was one of the many who accosted you guys right oustide the registration room, lol. I tried sending an email, but it's been fussy lately so i'll post it here! Kaoru and Hikaru are adorable <3
vtlaw1995
I'm new!

Post by vtlaw1995 »

Searching for any pictures taken of the Jack and Zero puppets I built which my children operated on Friday. I was told that quite a few people took their picture and I'm always eager to see photos of them in action (I never actually get to go to the Cons!!!!). If you have photos either PM me or e-mail at vtlaw1995@yahoo.com
everywhereXOXnowhere
Expert Poster

Post by everywhereXOXnowhere »

I didn't see any "V" masks, maybe we were on the same side... :-/

But I think everyone who participated in the Sheraton-window-dancing-craze should come out right now and reveal themselves because that was FUN (and at points slightly disturbing...)
'08- Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura)
'09- Akita Neru (Vocaloid)
'10- Ahiru {duck form} (Princess Tutu)
'11- Hilda (Pokemon B/W)
'12- Pikachu (Pokemon)
RC
Veteran Poster

Post by RC »

I believe my friends actually started that. They started dancing in the window, and as Roy, I decided to keep the little dignity I had left and stay in character (and not slip on my cape resulting in head cracking on the desk). I watched. They started on their own and didn't see anyone dancing... so I assume they probably were he first ones. XD
everywhereXOXnowhere
Expert Poster

Post by everywhereXOXnowhere »

That might have been it! I very vaguely remember just waving, and then someone started dancing... although we didn't notice the odd situation of the windows until we noticed the naked guy sitting on his windowsill and picking his back... *shudder*

And then someone started dancing and... well, a monster was born in our hotel room...

I actually had to go to the bathroom if I wanted ANY privacy because my roommates were so infatuated with the window dancing >.<
'08- Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura)
'09- Akita Neru (Vocaloid)
'10- Ahiru {duck form} (Princess Tutu)
'11- Hilda (Pokemon B/W)
'12- Pikachu (Pokemon)
BrokeMyKnife

Post by BrokeMyKnife »

[quote=BrokeMyKnife] I was the blue-haired raver chick with the glowing bear that wore all rainbows to the Friday dance and industrial-style to the Saturday dance.

Did anyone see me? Does anyone have pics?[/quote]

[quote=0b5cur3 N3k0 T3rr0r]
If you were in the small room on Sat night i think there's some video with you in it on Youtube.
not sure though.[/quote]

Nah, I stayed in the main room for the good majority of the evening on Saturday. LOL
AkitoTsubaki

Post by AkitoTsubaki »

[quote=Ryuuzaki]Hello. I was L, as portrayed in my avatar. I attended on Saturday and Sunday. This was my first con and I'd be interested in talking to anyone who saw me or I met briefly, or gave me candy :p and who is interested. Also if any of the people who took pictures have them handy I'd love to see them. ;)
Here are some pics I snapped quickly after the con was over for recognition purposes.
http://s523.photobucket.com/albums/w356 ... s/cosplay/[/quote]
Rebecca...?

(It's Em. xD; )
RC
Veteran Poster

Post by RC »

Heh, friends told me to join 'em and stole my gloves... I was like. T.T

Anyone else?
Pocky-chan
I'm new!

Post by Pocky-chan »

I think people might have seen me.
On Friday I was Shuichi Shindou from Gravitation.
I had hot pink hair and the yellow rocker jacket.

Saturday and Sunday I was Pluto from Kuroshitsuji
Also the naked crossplay with the censor sign!

let me know if you have photos! ;)
KaizoMK

Post by KaizoMK »

[quote=Edward_Kitten][quote=Yammark]I feel kindsa deppresed because no one has recognized me. :( [/quote]

I too feel awfully neglected. I was hoping people would have thought I was an awresome drummer and would have remembered me. I know I made an impression on at least a FEW people.
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

Post by APimpNamedGendo »

[quote=Hydroc]I was Kazuma from S-cry-ed on Friday. Did anyone see me? I would have spent more time in costume but my hand started breaking.[/quote]

I saw you... hell I shook your hand, I think... (I was one of the Gendos)
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

Post by APimpNamedGendo »

[quote=foxsman]hey did anyone who stayed in the sherton see me or my friend?
we were slighty chunky and we were dancing around in the windows with V masks =][/quote]

Didnt see you there... but I MIGHT have seen you two in the mall walking around.. I remember the masks and thinking it was funny with the outfit... dont remember much else about it, though...
BeyondCatharsis

Post by BeyondCatharsis »

lol i don't remember actually
i have killer bad memory
if you could send me a link of the pic
i can confrim if i was the misa you meet
appl

Post by appl »

DID ANYONE SEE ME???
i was near but i had brown hair instead of white :(
my hair sucked because i tried using baby powder and hairspray and that normally works in drama club but after an hour it all faded back to brown. i was there on Saturday and i was wearing a bunny hat part of the time and started twirling the ear did anyone see me??? btw never wear just socks to the convention my socks were black by the end of the day :(