Hellsing Cosplayers- PLEASE REPORT!!

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
ShayPericulae
Getting the hang of this...

Post by ShayPericulae »

[color:red]Calling all AB '09 Hellsingers!

You know who you are. And hopefully, you'll remember me as one of the seven or eight Alucards who were running around the con. I was the one hanging out with Major, Schrodinger and Captain.

Anyways! Enough about me! We have pictures and a facebook group posted. I'm in the midst of trying to gather everyone together into this group, since the Anderson who was supposed to form it unfortunately fell through. And I don't have the email list! Beyond deviantArt, this is my last resort.

Look me up. www.shaypericulae.deviantart.com OR check out the facebook group. Anime Boston's Hellsing '09. We already have six members, and we're always looking for more!

Thanks![color:red][/color][/color]
Kuma
Experienced Poster

Post by Kuma »

i have pics of a few of you if youre interested
ShayPericulae

Post by ShayPericulae »

That would be wonderful, thank you!!
Nosut
Veteran Poster

Post by Nosut »

hello.....I was also alucard :p I kinda failed at getting to the photoshoot on time though so I was only there at the end when everyone was near the reg. area. Funny thing about it was I had told about 4-5 people that is was even happening and I was the one that got held up.
ShayPericulae

Post by ShayPericulae »

Don't worry about it! I remember you, it's okay that you came late! I was one of the other Alucards there. Check out the facebook group, we have tons of other Hellsingers there and we'd love to have you!
Kuma
Experienced Poster

Post by Kuma »

shoot me a PM on where to send the pictures