Thanks to the Cosplay Court Case

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
SlAyErPaTh
Dedicated Poster

Post by SlAyErPaTh »

I have to say that cosplay court case was way much better from last years. I could actually understand the people talking on the mic than from last year with a few exceptions (the high squeaky voice person during the first case) and there a lot more organization this years thanks to the judges not spurting out random stuff (I'm referring to Gin from last year).

So I want to say "Thanks!" the staff who made it possible for Cosplay Court Case who made it possible for it being as fun and organized. I hope you carry the tradition of having it for next year. :thumbup:
Yammark
Determined Poster

Post by Yammark »

Wasn't there but Im glad you had fun : )
Yamma!
tmchiba
Veteran Poster

Post by tmchiba »

Yeah we spent a lot of time trying to get things under control. Now admittedly we went from a larger room to a smaller room so I don't know if the systems will necessary work if we ended up in a huge room again, but still it worked extremely well. The cases went quickly, the characters knew what they had to do, and of course they deserve the credit. We can plan it all we like but if the cosplayers don't perform it's going to fail and they did a great job. :)
ginichimaru69
Determined Poster

Post by ginichimaru69 »

thanks for the attack to my excited nature from my first con.

Love,
Gin
Random_Otaku
Expert Poster

Post by Random_Otaku »

It was really fun, but I need to find a way too keep cool in my costume if I'm going to be on stage again.