Ever have tons of pics taken only to be unable to find any?

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
PatrickD
AB Staff

Post by PatrickD »

[quote=The Doctor]Thankyou finaly one of me with the tardis thankyou everso much[/quote]
That was before Anime Unscripted, right? I might have been in the TARDIS when that was taken. :)
-Patrick Delahanty
Anime Boston North American Guest Liaison
Co-Founder: Anime Boston and Providence Anime Conference
AnimeCons.com | FanCons.com | The Chibi Project | Anime Unscripted™

View my Convention List
Noah Daemon
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Noah Daemon »

[color:purple]Same here!! Ughh...
I was songstress Yuna and tons people took pictures of me, both posed for and candid and I've found like 3.

Makes me sad. =[[/color]
caper moon

Post by caper moon »

yeah i had a ton of pics from an outfit i wore and i cant find any of the pics or of me as a moogle
kathy1meme
Expert Poster

Post by kathy1meme »

If you have a picture of a cute little red haired girl in a deep red gown with gold trim, I'd love to see it. We had my 6 year old grand daughter with us on Saturday, lots of people took her pic and she's LOVE to see herself on the net.

meme
Tifa-chan0890
Experienced Poster

Post by Tifa-chan0890 »

I really wish I was joking, but my girlfriend and I got stopped about every five minutes (not kidding) just to have our picture taken. We were cosplaying as Chii and Freya Friday and Saturday. (pics with us without our ears mostly, and pics of us with our ears after we FINALLY got them Saturday evening, after two days of waiting for the dealer to show up.)

I'll be honest, we got sick of having our picture taken constantly by the end of the day Saturday, but we still allowed people to take them.

I REALLY would like to know why it is then, after constantly being stopped/stalked that we can not find one picture of us, other than the ones our friends we were staying with took.

It's quite weird...so many photo's never to be found.

Happened last year when I cosplayed Tifa too.
ShayPericulae

Post by ShayPericulae »

I know exactly what all of you mean. I cosplayed as Alucard from Hellsing (one of eight) and I was viciously attacked by fangirls about fifty times, no exaggeration. I must have had about a hundred photos taken, and I've found perhaps three. And all of them were from the Hellsing photoshoot by the other Hellsing cosplayers participating in the shoot. I even went so far as to create a facebook group trying to get all the Hellsing photos in one spot, but so far we've only gotten ten responses, and only three people uploaded photos. Which were all very similar.

So I'm on the lookout, and if anyone has a picture of an Alucard (red fedora, red coat, black hair, fangs, red glasses), please link me!
Kissu-Chan
Determined Poster

Post by Kissu-Chan »

Same with me, I would stop real quick to get a breath or something and as soon as i stop walking 'hey miku can i get your pic?' then I would stand in position for like 2 minutes with like 5 people taking my picture and i saw 0 ZERO, pictures of me ):
its craaaazzzzyy. lol =3