Weird things happening???

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
Yammark
Determined Poster

Post by Yammark »

When I went in for Lupin the 3rd saturday night,
They were finishing up this one lecture about ADD when the schedule called for Lupin
and this one guy was saying that if had heard one more thing about ADD he was going to go ballistic.
I just got out of sucking at kareoke at 10:22 and was angry that I had to wait so long for my turn.
But it served as a break, so I didnt miss Lupin.
YAY! : )
A lot of Shouting at the guilty gear tourny I was at... I could see why I was at the edge of my seat as the player won by a thread of life.
Heheh... That must be Jam cause jelly dont shake like dat'!
A few more things but lets hear some more from you first.
Yamma!
Yammark
Determined Poster

Post by Yammark »

[quote=Yammark]When I went in for Lupin the 3rd saturday night,
They were finishing up this one lecture about ADD when the schedule called for Lupin
and this one guy was saying that if had heard one more thing about ADD he was going to go ballistic.
I just got out of sucking at kareoke at 10:22 and was angry that I had to wait so long for my turn.
But it served as a break, so I didnt miss Lupin.
YAY! : )
A lot of Shouting at the guilty gear tourny I was at... I could see why I was at the edge of my seat as the player won by a thread of life.
Heheh... That must be Jam cause jelly dont shake like dat'!
A few more things but lets hear some more from you first.[/quote]
Oh yah! For reference ease Lupin Was supposed to have started at 10PM but the lecture was running late, funny thing is I heard them saying how theoretically L had ADD due to the fact he takes certain positions that helps him make a superior train of thought... That might be true but...just no, I really doubt he has ADD... maybe type 2 diabetes. XD
I swear while I was watching some of the guilty gear tourny, this one match almost gave me a heart attack because of how close it was... I lost a 25 cent bet.
Yamma!