Majora's Mask group

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
abandapart13
Expert Poster

Majora's Mask group

Post by abandapart13 »

I don't know about you but I was blown away by these 3. They were some of the best costumes I've seen in awhile. Also thought it was ingenious having a speaker in the hat salesman bag that played music from the game.
Kuma
Experienced Poster

Majora's Mask group

Post by Kuma »

Zigfried
Veteran Poster

Majora's Mask group

Post by Zigfried »

Skull Kid here. Thanks so much! We really put a lot of work into our costumes and its so great to see that everyone enjoyed them so much. We're in the process of compiling a bunch of pictures taken of us and would be happy to send them out to anyone that wants a batch.
Misakochan
Determined Poster

Majora's Mask group

Post by Misakochan »

Thank youuu! I was the Link =)
We really worked away and had fun with those costumes. I'm so glad everyone enjoyed them. :D I was almost afraid the music would annoy everyone, but guess I was wrong there!

If anyone has any pictures, or videos of the skit especially (we didn't have anyone record it for us :( ) we would love to see them!
AB 09- Young Link (Majora's Mask)
AB 10- Riza Hawkeye (FMA)
AB 11- Yoko Ritona (Gurren Lagann)
AB 12- Zelda (Skyward Sword)
AB 13- Zelda and Young Link
AB 14- Tetra, Link, Winry, Riza
Legato
Experienced Poster

Majora's Mask group

Post by Legato »

DUDE...You guys were the best costume there HANDS DOWN. I saw you from like 400 feet away, all teh way down the hall..i could recognize the mask backpack...i literally ran the length of the back hall on the third floor to catch up to you at the escalators. My friends had no idea why i was running, they just heard me swear and go "OH ****!!!! I have to get a pic of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... mask-2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... vendor.jpg

I got one more of the backpack on sunday. I LOVED your costumes...all my friends are Zelda fanatics too, so when they caught up, they all got pics too.

If you want either of those in higher resolution, let me know, i have them on my PC at 12MP format
Any pictures I post i have in 12 MP 300 DPI quality. Just PM me with the filename and an email and i can send em to you. Or email me at Jciampi at gmail dot com

AB2012 album - AB2013 album
JReckers
AB Staff

Majora's Mask group

Post by JReckers »

[quote=Misakochan]If anyone has any pictures, or videos of the skit especially (we didn't have anyone record it for us :( ) we would love to see them![/quote]

I nabbed a pretty good picture of you guys here. If you want a large version of this picture send me a PM (or get me on aim or whatever.)

I agree your group was very well done :)
Jeff Reckers
Special Projects 2019
abandapart13
Expert Poster

Majora's Mask group

Post by abandapart13 »

Yammark
Determined Poster

Majora's Mask group

Post by Yammark »

I still feel kinda bad :blush: , but I joined the group for one photo shot. But I am just glad I got recognized... even despite the fact I wasnt cosplaying.
Yamma!
Zigfried
Veteran Poster

Majora's Mask group

Post by Zigfried »

I found this video of us. Too bad you can barely hear anything I'm saying cause of the mask. XD