FMA Cosplayers

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
Lonesurvivor
Determined Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Lonesurvivor »

I was Roy Mustang the whole weekend and i loved hanging out with random FMA cosplayers, it was the best fun i've had in a long time :content: .

So if any FMA cosplayer wants to chat about the good times, or if anyone wants to join the chat, please feel free too. Hopfully some people will let us know that they took our picture.
AB 2013
Col. Roy Mustang (FMA)
Leon Scott Kennedy (Resident Evil Series)
Dib (Invader Zim)
priestess_grrrl
Expert Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by priestess_grrrl »

Just like you, Mustang, always have to be the center of attention! When I'm Fuehrer, I'm going to put a ban on charming. Survival of the fittest! See if charm gets you anywhere up here in the freezing cold North, where the REAL men live!

:laugh: hahaha I'll post the pics I have of you as soon as I can figure out what the hell is up with my iphone. Stupid PCD. [strike]stupid out of vicodin[/strike] :(
QueenDuranie
AB Alumni

FMA Cosplayers

Post by QueenDuranie »

Sorry I had to pose and run at the Sat. Shoot. Had issues at my con table that had to be resolved. But everyone looked awesome, I only wished I had time to stay and talk to everyone.
Pam "Izumi" Larson
"I'm a ALCHEMIST!"
2013 North American Guest Liaison
2010-12 Green Room Manager
Sxy Lt Havoc
I'm new!

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Sxy Lt Havoc »

I can't wait to see more FMA pictures from this weekend. (:
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

FMA Cosplayers

Post by kiarrens »

Wish I could've made it to the shoot, but I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off doing cosplay events. :(
Lyndsey Luther
Masquerade Coordinator 2015 - 2022
Assistant Director of Programming - Cosplay Division 2019
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2013 - 2014
Cosplay Chess Coordinator 2009 -2014
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
Lonesurvivor
Determined Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Lonesurvivor »

With all do respect General, i think the freezing weather is the reason for your cold heart HEHEHE.

But yea, i couldn't sleep last night cause i kept thinking that i had to be up early for another photoshoot, i hated realizing i was back home :( .
AB 2013
Col. Roy Mustang (FMA)
Dib (Invader Zim)
Rhys Ifane
AB Alumni

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Rhys Ifane »

Sorry for not going to either photo shoot, but since I was carrying around that giant photo of Elysia all of Friday and Saturday, it kinda defeated the purpose in going to a photo shoot. I was a walking photo shoot. So many times I was just slouched in the corner and the barrage of photos made it take me like a half hour to eat a goddam bagel.
David Burke
Cosplay Games Staff 2014-2019
Masquerade Staff 2020
RC
Veteran Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by RC »

I knew I wasn't the only Roy Mustang, ne? I saw a few others... probably saw you.

Would've gone to the photo shoot, but I couldn't find it and Edward Elric (my friend) kept asking me where to go and refused to ask directions... so... we never got there. T.T
Lonesurvivor
Determined Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Lonesurvivor »

You might have seen me. On friday i was hanging out with another Mustang,2 Hawkeyes, and a Havoc. On Saturday and Sunday i hung out with Jess (live4him4eva) and she was Hawkeye. I'm just hoping to find pics of her and I; especially the one where we're both cuddled up and asleep lol.
AB 2013
Col. Roy Mustang (FMA)
Dib (Invader Zim)
Lonesurvivor
Determined Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Lonesurvivor »

Ouch i'm sorry to hear it was heptic for ya. Yea me and Hawkeye (live4him4eva) were asked nearly a million times for pics and free hugs :content: lol.
AB 2013
Col. Roy Mustang (FMA)
Dib (Invader Zim)
RC
Veteran Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by RC »

I took pics with two Hawkeyes, one had a gun semi-aimed at me whom I asked not to kill me and the other I put my arm around and wasn't killed. Huzzah for not being killed!

I bet I saw you... were you the one Hughes dragged out of the Masquerade line? I hid behind Ed to avoid it (which is hard because he's rather small you know... T.T).
kimnamjoon
Determined Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by kimnamjoon »

I went as Edward Elric! I was the one walking around with the metal automail arm on Sat and Sun. One of the funnest cosplays i've ever done. I did so many short rants I lost my voice Sat night lol. I think the funnest one was an argument I had with the freakin' tall naruto wandering around..
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

FMA Cosplayers

Post by kiarrens »

[quote=Edward_Kitten]I went as Edward Elric! I was the one walking around with the metal automail arm on Sat and Sun. One of the funnest cosplays i've ever done. I did so many short rants I lost my voice Sat night lol. I think the funnest one was an argument I had with the freakin' tall naruto wandering around..[/quote]
I know exactly who that was. His name is Mike. He loves to make short jokes about me when I'm Ed, too.
Lyndsey Luther
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
kimnamjoon
Determined Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by kimnamjoon »

He did it when I was coming out of the Travis Willingham panel, so I was riding a high and probably would have argued and ranted all night. However, my buzzkill of a friend literally dragged me away. She will be punished at a yet-to-be-decided time in a yet-to-be-decided way for ruining the fun. I don't remember if he took my picture or not though. I'm trying to find people who took my picture, since I didn't. (cause i'm an idiot). And so many people took my picture and I can't find one of them! >_<
priestess_grrrl
Expert Poster

FMA Cosplayers

[quote]With all do respect General, i think the freezing weather is the reason for your cold heart HEHEHE.[/quote]
You're asking for it, Colonel! Just because a woman refuses to eat from your hand like a dog does not make her cold hearted. It's called STRENGTH and INTELLIGENCE. But I guess those are unfamiliar concepts to you? }:|

[quote]But yea, i couldn't sleep last night cause i kept thinking that i had to be up early for another photoshoot, i hated realizing i was back home[/quote]
Awww, that so sucks. :( I woke up wondering why my feet hurt like hell, and then I remembered: oh yeah, the fabulous combination of ill-fitting military boots followed by jumping around like a lunatic all night long. Right. *sigh*
PinkHairedWonder
Determined Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by PinkHairedWonder »

[quote=Rhys Ifane]Sorry for not going to either photo shoot, but since I was carrying around that giant photo of Elysia all of Friday and Saturday, it kinda defeated the purpose in going to a photo shoot. I was a walking photo shoot. So many times I was just slouched in the corner and the barrage of photos made it take me like a half hour to eat a goddam bagel.[/quote]

I loved that giant photo of Elicia. Epecially the back...

[quote=Lonesurvivor]You might have seen me. On friday i was hanging out with another Mustang,2 Hawkeyes, and a Havoc. On Saturday and Sunday i hung out with Jess (live4him4eva) and she was Hawkeye. I'm just hoping to find pics of her and I; especially the one where we're both cuddled up and asleep lol.[/quote]

I have pics of that! I'll post then later. You two were so cute! I was the Al with an Ed Sunday afternoon that you guys took pics with. Thanks.
SpazzyNinjaSpork
Expert Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by SpazzyNinjaSpork »

[quote=Rhys Ifane]Sorry for not going to either photo shoot, but since I was carrying around that giant photo of Elysia all of Friday and Saturday, it kinda defeated the purpose in going to a photo shoot. I was a walking photo shoot. So many times I was just slouched in the corner and the barrage of photos made it take me like a half hour to eat a goddam bagel.[/quote]
Haha, I saw you carrying that around.
You were waiting in line, and my eyes got all big and horrified-looking, and you looked amused.
It sucks that it took you that long to eat a bagel, though. xD;; You were epic, that's all I'll say.
Anime Boston 2011: Angel Stocking (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt), Fuko (Clannad)
Anime Boston 2012: Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)
Anime Boston 2013: Tamako Kitashirakawa (Tamako Market), maybe Marceline (Adventure Time)
Do I bleed awesome? No. Awesome bleeds me.
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

FMA Cosplayers

Post by kiarrens »

D'aw, I love the one of the hands. :) Very nice cosplay!
Lyndsey Luther
Attendee 2003 - 2009

HeavenSealed
Experienced Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by HeavenSealed »

I was the Alphonse at the photoshoot on Saturday. I don't think I need to be more specific than that, because I was the only one! ^^;; Does anyone have any pics from that shoot?
kimnamjoon
Determined Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by kimnamjoon »

[quote=HeavenSealed]I was the Alphonse at the photoshoot on Saturday. I don't think I need to be more specific than that, because I was the only one! ^^;; Does anyone have any pics from that shoot?[/quote]

were you the alphonse in full armor? I met someone who went as Alphonse from the movie (she was walking around with an izumi) outside the Risembool rangers panel. I remember because she was younger than me and about 6 inches taller than me @_@
Edobean
Expert Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Edobean »

The parts of the con I wasn't miserable at where pretty awesome. xD;

*Loved the ADD RoyxHavoc panel. ...Er, MSA Panel. =D
*"It's not necrophilia if his soul is still at the Gate!"
*I cosplayed my own fanfic, OMG! Thanks Rhys. ...and thanks for curing me of the EMO bug. XD
*Spending $300 on FMA crap in the Dealers Room and winning the FMA otaku award. I made people feel better about themselves. xD
*Raver!Mustang. ...And generally dancing for over an hour in 8-inch flame platform boots. xD
*Travis's panel... Holy crap. xD
*The line to autographs, haha. And people WONDER why I tagged Dave as "ANNOYING" in a bunch of pics...
*Parading around with Ian, another Mustang, and two Hawkeyes
*...And having to seriously defend my heterosexuality. >(

And I know the Al in full armor! That's Mike, and he is awesome. XD

I have some stuff up in my dA gallery... I don't think I need to warn you about ZOMG YAOI CONTENT after the MSA panel XD ...Just one RoyxHavoc and the Hughes-Roy BROMANCE I took with Dave (but I don't think that counts, as it is not yaoi. It is BROMANCE. There is a very large difference).

http://pyroluminescence.deviantart.com/gallery/#_browse

Had a great time. :thumbup:
priestess_grrrl
Expert Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Okay here are my pictures:

slideshow

album

Apologies in advance for the overabundance of half naked lieutenants. :p

Oh hey PS, where did you get those professional photoshoot pics? I didn't see that booth at the con.
Lonesurvivor
Determined Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Lonesurvivor »

It was on the 3rd floor, at the very end of the hall. Had a sign saying "Offical Photography Booth"
AB 2013
Col. Roy Mustang (FMA)
Dib (Invader Zim)
Edobean
Expert Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Edobean »

HOLY FREAKING GOD THAT IS A LOT OF HALF NAKED LIEUTENANTS, A LOT OF ME, AND A LOT OF YAOI. XD;

*shakes head* Forget the panel... This entire CON was ADD RoyxHavoc. I feel the need to combat it with my OTP come Connecticon... >D

Oh, and Ian - seen the picture yet, lol? :p
RC
Veteran Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by RC »

I dunno, I avoided Havoc alot. Saw a couple Riza's though... XD
kimnamjoon
Determined Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by kimnamjoon »

[quote=priestess_grrrl]Okay here are my pictures:

slideshow

album

Oh hey PS, where did you get those professional photoshoot pics? I didn't see that booth at the con.[/quote]

royxed ftw http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww28 ... 220114.jpg
my camera flash makes them look evil, I haven't had time to fiddle with it in photoshop yet. And I only got this picture because I was (soooo lucky) in the right place at the right time. Next year i'll be on the hunt for these awesome yaoi cosplayers >_<
Lonesurvivor
Determined Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Lonesurvivor »

hehehe no, unfortunatley, i have not come across that pic yet. But something tells me you have lol.
AB 2013
Col. Roy Mustang (FMA)
Dib (Invader Zim)
Edobean
Expert Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Edobean »

LOL it's on my Facebook. xD; I didn't put it on dA because I wasn't sure what you'd think of that.

Edward Kitten - There was a lot of RoyxEd, too. ...I don't like RoyxEd OR RoyxHavoc... HughesxRoy for me. XD
kimnamjoon
Determined Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by kimnamjoon »

[quote=Pyro]LOL it's on my Facebook. xD; I didn't put it on dA because I wasn't sure what you'd think of that.

Edward Kitten - There was a lot of RoyxEd, too. ...I don't like RoyxEd OR RoyxHavoc... HughesxRoy for me. XD [/quote]

hughesxroy ftw as well <333 I'm flexible with my yaoi to be honest o.o I just prefer royxed cause neither ed or roy are married with a daughter lol

And you were the ET!Roy from the Travis Willingham panel? NICE. That costume made my day XD
Edobean
Expert Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Edobean »

Hmm... That's the thing, though. I actually hate yaoi. xD; "Yaoi" just seems to be people pairing two characters together because they're TWO HOT GUYS OMG. I like Hughes and Roy together because... I like THEM together, regardless of whether or not it's yaoi (which it is not... it is BROMANCE!!! =D <3). ...And I just have a hard time seeing RoyxEd WORKING. o__o;; ...As for HughesxRoy, I have a 24-page manifesto on just WHY it's so plausible on my eljay. *obsessed* http://pyro-edward.livejournal.com/11235.html It's a little outdated, but JUST IN CASE you were curious, there's my take on it. <333

I really only see HughesxRoy and Elricest *ducks and RUNS under table to avoid being shot at* as working in FMA as far as malexmale pairings, but I've seen, read, and even RP'd some amazing RoyEd. XD; So I dunno.

NOW GETTING BACK ON TOPIC, yes, that was me. XD; I made a lot of peoples' days, haha. I have no idea why... You wouldn't think the fact that the LED that lights up in my finger when I snap looks like ET's finger if I hold the button down wouldn't be THAT amusing, but I guess it is. XD I'm going to have an Ed with full automail for CTCon and AB next year, so maybe the "OMG SHINY" will be the new thing next year, haha. <33
kimnamjoon
Determined Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by kimnamjoon »

[quote=Pyro]Hmm... That's the thing, though. I actually hate yaoi. xD; "Yaoi" just seems to be people pairing two characters together because they're TWO HOT GUYS OMG. I like Hughes and Roy together because... I like THEM together, regardless of whether or not it's yaoi (which it is not... it is BROMANCE!!! =D _>) and perhaps if they were together they'd help heal each other. Plus, there's the whole olderman/teenager, superior officer/subordinate forbidden love awesomeness <33 *drool*

And Hughes is married with a kid :(

I found the picture that Hughes that molested me gave me!! It was hiding in my FMA doujinshi I got.. (RoyxEd obviously~<3) I was informed at the time it was his favorite because it has Gracia holding Elysia right after she gives birth in the anime. It's now on my wall of fame!

Way off topic I was.. Next year i'm definitely going as Edo-kun again, but this i'm i'm restructuring the arm so it's less bulky, plus a hand to go with it. I skipped the hand part this year because the aluminum was being fussy and I ran out of time. I'm also making a leg to go with it <33 My costume will kick butt *___* I may or may not also make his awesome spear, depending on the materials i'll have to work with at college. And my friend is coming too! As an Envy or a Roy, we haven't decided. I'm taking votes, lol. Fanservice will be provided, because Edo-kun loves his fangirlies :P

EDIT:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y290/d ... _roy-1.jpg
I OWN THIS BOOK. I almost died of a nosebleed explosion xD

Awesome rant, btw! Hughes, Roy and Ed should all get together and then all the fangirls will be happy o.o ('cept the elricest ones, ewwwww)
Edobean
Expert Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Edobean »

Hmm... I disagree on the RoyxEd reasoning. I have a loooonnng manifesto about RoyxEd, but I think I should save it. XD

Oh, FYI - you're perfectly entitled to not like Elricest, but please be respectful of other peoples' beliefs on the board. You don't need to go into using hurtful terms ("gross" "ew" etc), a simple "I disagree" or "not my thing, but to each their own" is fine. > Which is worse... brothers together or two men together when one of them is dead? XD;

And thanks for the rant compliment. xD

I actually talked with Vic about RoyxEd at NEFE. I think Vic is kinda rude about some things, but he's got a very good perspective on it, and doesn't judge people who do like it. I think a lot of it is just the age difference. What's nice for some is a total squick for others (like Elricest =P). A lot of it for me is just the FANDOM and how off a lot of the fans are. ...I used to be somewhat of a Hughes/Ed fan (yes, I know, I should burn in hell XD) until THOSE fans started getting crazy, too. I guess it's mostly just a matter of perspective. :P But since the fandom's so crazy, I usually just do anything RoyxEd on my own or RP.

...BACK ON SUBJECT (ish) *cough*

I have the whole thing, but I wouldn't do it out of aluminum just because of the lack of versatility with the material. Right now I'm using a combination of brush and airbrush painted styrene, sheet plastic, foam, and vinyl. It works fantastic, but it's always a little hard to maintain. ^^;; If you're going to PCM, you'll get to see my automail there being worn by my Edward. =) ...And possibly some RoyEd. ;) <3

...I'm starting to wonder if this should be taken to PTs. I fear for what other board members think of this conversation... xD
kimnamjoon
Determined Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by kimnamjoon »

Nah, i'm just expressing my opinion. It mostly stems from the idea I wouldn't date my own brother and that I loves my Edo-kun and Al's always with him! Let someone else have a turn, Al ;_;

I'd understand if people got upset if I went on about it, but to be honest I don't really care that much lol. I can definitely understand where it is coming from too, because Al says a lot of things that can lead people in that direction. Especially yaoi inclined peoples lawl

I keep waiting for my friend to upload the video of me getting attacked by Hughes at AB. But, she's a lazy bum at the moment, so it might be another few days until I get annoyed enough to steal her camera chip >_>;; In the video she took I had given up on acting as Ed and fighting back. It was like the third time or something he had done it so I just laughed (and focused on remaining standing). I have to fix my costume, though, for next year.. I used sticky stuff to make the symbol on Edward's jacket stick to the back so I wouldn't have to sew it, but it started peeling so i'll have to sew it, stupid sticker >_<

Did anyone here go to the Risembool Rangers panel? I walked in there and I was like the only FMA cosplayer there besides the panelists o.o I think I saw another Edward, but I don't remember.. I remember seeing a Dr Stein from Soul Eater, though! We compared and contrasted Vista and Windows XP for like 10 minutes, it was awesome.
DrugLordKai
Getting the hang of this...

FMA Cosplayers

Post by DrugLordKai »

[quote=priestess_grrrl]Okay here are my pictures:

slideshow

album

Oh hey PS, where did you get those professional photoshoot pics? I didn't see that booth at the con.[/quote]

*sees the Bromance on the first page* Oh God...flashbacks to the dialogue going on during that.

"I love you man!"
"Wow...this is... ... ...the Mrs. is NOT gonna like this..."

Overall, the Friday shoot was fun times (hope the Saturday one went well. Didn't really see much of the people again the next day.)

Also, to the Hughes with the huge pic.
Good show, sir. First reaction on hearing about that:
"...crap. Can't top that devotion."
Edobean
Expert Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Edobean »

You had ONE picture you drew of Elysia. xD; Rhys is a professional Mustang Antagonizer- er, proud father. :3

Oh, and a word of advice to "that Hughes" (ILU Dave =D): You might want to get a higher res of that picture. What I did was screencap it right from the episode. I get it as high-res as I WANT it to be. You'll be able to get it much clearer when it gets blown up. ...Just in case you want to ANNOY ME with clearer images. DX And if you did use an image you captured yourself, congrats.

Dude, for Genericon I actually screened, edited, printed, and laminated 20+ pictures the morning before the con. No joke. EVERY SINGLE EYSIA APPEARANCE besides the funeral. The kicker? ...These photos were used against me the moment I handed them over to Hughes. Why does ROY get to make Hughes's photos?

...But dude, I loved that convo. xD;

"Wait... how LONG has Hughes been dead...?"
"I think I just soiled myself. You know, that happens when you die."

:thumbup: ...And thanks for calling it "bromance". You just earned some cool points. XD
DrugLordKai
Getting the hang of this...

FMA Cosplayers

Post by DrugLordKai »

Re: The pictures - Touche, Colonel (long story in a short nutshell, the photos were my 'Murphy's Law' element this con. Every con, I always forget something. This year, the photos were it. Much thanks to the guy at Artist's Alley for providing a backup plan...
...which was actually in much better taste than what I was aiming for.
(last photo in the set was going to be Elysia crying at the funeral
"And this one... ... ...you know, I'm not sure where they took this photo.")

Will get it right one of these days...

Until then, was just glad to meet some damned awesome people in the groups.
kimnamjoon
Determined Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by kimnamjoon »

[quote=DrugLordKai]Also, to the Hughes with the huge pic.
Good show, sir. First reaction on hearing about that:
"...crap. Can't top that devotion."[/quote]
that guy was amazing. At the travis willingham panel as he was walking away from asking his question he held up the giant sign and on the back it said "HE NEEDS A WIFE" and then he flipped it over to the picture of Elysia. I thought I was never gonna stop laughing XD
Lonesurvivor
Determined Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Lonesurvivor »

Even thou i won't be going to AnimeNext or Portcon, i do hope some of you can make it to Another Anime Con (ACC) on Nov. 20-22 in Nashua, NH. I just don't want to be the only FMA person there :( . Figured i'd ask u now, that way u have time to see if u can go :content: .

http://www.anotheranimecon.com/index.php
AB 2013
Col. Roy Mustang (FMA)
Dib (Invader Zim)
Edobean
Expert Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Edobean »

Ian - It was my first con and it's my HOME CONVENTION. Of COURSE I'm going. <3
Rhys Ifane
AB Alumni

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Rhys Ifane »

*takes a bow*
David Burke
Cosplay Games Staff 2014-2019
Masquerade Staff 2020
Graceria
I'm Special!

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Graceria »

I'm VERY sorry I missed both photo shoots. Our sewing machine broke and I had a hell of a time finishing up costumes for our masq skit by hand! As it was, our Gluttony ended up not having the arms he was supposed to have. *pout* I'm going to finish him when I get the sewing machine fixed. I may (if I can afford to go) bring Gluttony to CTcon. Not sure yet. He'll deffinately be at AB2010 though.

Oh, I also want to appologise to everyone who didn't get to meet the new baby. I was planning on introducing the baby to you all at the photoshoot but, since that didn't work out as planned, I guess I'll just introduce you guys now.

CLICK HERE to see the new baby! HER name is Winry Elysia! ^_^

(You may need to enter the first 4 letters of my last name (Whal) and the visitor password 74581264630264 to view the pictures.)
kimnamjoon
Determined Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by kimnamjoon »

[quote=Graceria]I'm VERY sorry I missed both photo shoots. Our sewing machine broke and I had a hell of a time finishing up costumes for our masq skit by hand! As it was, our Gluttony ended up not having the arms he was supposed to have. *pout* I'm going to finish him when I get the sewing machine fixed. I may (if I can afford to go) bring Gluttony to CTcon. Not sure yet. He'll deffinately be at AB2010 though.

Oh, I also want to appologise to everyone who didn't get to meet the new baby. I was planning on introducing the baby to you all at the photoshoot but, since that didn't work out as planned, I guess I'll just introduce you guys now.

CLICK HERE to see the new baby! HER name is Winry Elysia! ^_^

(You may need to enter the first 4 letters of my last name (Whal) and the visitor password 74581264630264 to view the pictures.)[/quote]

oh my god she's so adorable, congratulations <3333 I love the name, too! I definitely hope you bring her to AB 2010 she's such a cutie pie <3
Edobean
Expert Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Edobean »

I saw her. ___>
Graceria
I'm Special!

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Graceria »

Priestess, I just found your pictures of my little Ed! ^_^ Awesome! I love it! heehee.

Pyro - No. He is mine. You can't have him. ;P
Edobean
Expert Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Edobean »

Hey, I just wanted to borrow him. xD; >> I'm going to already have to deal with ENOUGH of him in a few years. >__> All yours, Trisha. xD
Graceria
I'm Special!

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Graceria »

Hehe. Yeah, he's gonna give you all sorts of trouble. Just wait till he has his nice red coat I'm making him. ^_^
Edobean
Expert Poster

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Edobean »

I see! So it'll be a liiiiittle easier to spot the lil' shrimp.

...Either way, I'm not giving this up. xD;; I LENT YOU MY BABY. *pets Winry wig*

...<3.
Graceria
I'm Special!

FMA Cosplayers

Post by Graceria »

LOL Maaaaybe, if you're REALLY lucky and I have the time to make it, I'll put together an Elysia costume for him. (Can't tell his father, though. He wouldn't like Ed crossplaying.) I'm not letting the little man out of my sight, though. Not that I don't trust you, but it's a big con and it's easy to lose a kid.

I've been trying to decide on something. Do you guys think I should dress Winry up as Winry or Alphonse next year? Granted, she IS Winry, but I really want to have the whole Elric family, so to speak. My husband may even go as Hoenheim. ^_^ He gave me permission to trim his beard to look like Hoho-papa's. Now I just have to convince him to go with us to the con... Well, and make him a Hoenheim costume, but that shouldn't be too hard. If I DO convince him to go and I dress Winry as Alphonse, I'll go as regular live Trisha one day of the con. I wonder if anyone will recognise us....

Oh, one more quick question since it's been bugging me.... Is his name spelled Hoenheim or Hohenheim? I've seen both spellings.
priestess_grrrl
Expert Poster

FMA Cosplayers

[quote]Priestess, I just found your pictures of my little Ed! ^_^ Awesome! I love it! heehee.[/quote]
Glad they came out well! Just so you know, my entire LJ went AWWWWWWWW! :D

Me and my sexy LTs will be at AAC, no worries. One of them just told me he has an FMA "surprise" for the masquerade. I'm looking forward to that. :p

I'll also be at Otakon and plan on attending the two scheduled FMA photoshoots. Here's hoping for temperate weather like last year. Otherwise that Briggs coat is gonna suck...