Naruto Cosplayers

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
haku
Experienced Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by haku »

Naruto seems to be dieing off and this is probably gonna be my last year as Sasuke.

Regardless though I met a lot of awesome naruto cosplayers. I was a Sasuke wearing all black with bright Sharingan contacts. Post pics here and if you saw me let me know!

I am still looking for an Ino and Sakura I ran into as well.
zz0mbifi3d
Getting the hang of this...

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by zz0mbifi3d »

I was the Temari with the HUGE fan. :D I would loooove if people got pictures. For the most part on Friday I was with a whole Naruto cosplay group, sometimes just with Gaara and Kankuro, and then on Saturday morning I was mostly with Kankuro. ^^
Korbexo
Veteran Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by Korbexo »

I saw you! But no pictures sorry. :[

:O Another Temari? I didn't see you anywhere! I wish I had though, I would have loved a picture together. >.<

I'm also looking for pictures of myself if anyone's got any. :]
AB 08-Itachi
AB 09-Temari(Chunin Exams)
AB 10-Zexion with Twister Board

AB 11-LOL meme/troll/rage face & Zexion.
AB 12-Sweet Pea from Sucker Punch. Current WIP.
& Haloween Town Zexion. Current WIP.
zz0mbifi3d

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by zz0mbifi3d »

I found another one too! And I got a picture with her. D: Awww we should have had a Temari photoshoot lol. :3
TwinEnigma
Determined Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by TwinEnigma »

Hey everyone! I'm the Naruto who was running the Naruto photoshoot Saturday (I was also the Sakura that was helping run the Friday shoot).

I do know there are some pictures of us from both Friday's and Saturday's shoots lurking around in the Post all Photos thread.
Lover Of Deidara
Expert Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by Lover Of Deidara »

I saw all of you who posted above me, but during the Photoshoot, I was sitting outside Friday while it was taking place. I was just watching it with the Marluxia and Vexen I was with, and I was the bruennete Deidara on both Friday and Sunday. (I was watching the Photoshoot from the grass area) I was Nagato on Saturday.

I did see you a few times, though, Temari. I remember you and the Kankurou pretty well. :3

Sakura, I remember seeing you walking by on Friday. I did notice it was the "Future Sakura" outfit.
-
I believe I saw the same Sakura and Ino as you, haku. Were they both Shippuuden? (I didn't speak with them, though)
And no, I don't think Naruto is even CLOSE to dying out. There were tons of us. xD Not to mention the Naruto Photoshoots were huge. (And I thought the KH Photoshoot was big)
2012:

Sagan Natsuo
Aoyagi Ritsuka (Potential)
Agatsuma Soubi (Teenage)
Hisoka Kurosaki
Yuri Lowell
Leon Magnus
TwinEnigma
Determined Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by TwinEnigma »

I agree. There were definitely a lot of us and I know we weren't able to grab everyone. I'm surprised we were able to keep it as organized as we did.

Hehhe, well, Future Sakura is my design. Gotta pimp my threads. ;D
Korbexo
Veteran Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by Korbexo »

http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb7/ ... ston%2009/

Here ya go guys I have loads of pictures from the Saturday Naruto shoot in there. Maybe you can find yourselves. ^.^ Enjoy! :D
AB 08-Itachi
AB 09-Temari(Chunin Exams)
AB 10-Zexion with Twister Board

AB 11-LOL meme/troll/rage face & Zexion.
AB 12-Sweet Pea from Sucker Punch. Current WIP.
& Haloween Town Zexion. Current WIP.
YukiArashi
Experienced Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by YukiArashi »

I was the Shippuuden Sakura on Friday and ANBU Sasuke on Saturday that was doign fanservice with a Kakashi XD
bxdarkangel
Expert Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by bxdarkangel »

i was the sai at the photoshoot.
also the one helping killing the naruto before the shoot outside au bon pain.
(if anyone has a pic of that, can ya get it to me?)
and i was kakashi on saturday. i think i was the only one with my actual hair, and when i posed i was doing 1000 years of pain/death.
was in the masquerade too. the 'tell me' dance with urahara, axel, light, and roy
angel1kml

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by angel1kml »

I missed the Naruto photoshoot. ;_;

Mainly because I didn't know there was one 8D -first con-.

I was pre-time skip Sasuke Saturday/Sunday.
This is me.
TwinEnigma
Determined Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by TwinEnigma »

Don't worry! There's always next year. ;D

Once things settle down a little, one of us will probably start up the Naruto 2010 thread in the Cosplay groups and gatherings section and work out the whens and wheres of next year.
Akimichi Sazuki
Determined Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by Akimichi Sazuki »

I hear ya, im not sure if i will be cosplaying anything from naruto next year. My chouji outfit this year didn't get much attention which im not to happy about since i spent a lot of money on it. Not sure what cosplay i should do for next year >->
You will never understand the depth of our pride
Lover Of Deidara
Expert Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

[quote=TwinEnigma]I agree. There were definitely a lot of us and I know we weren't able to grab everyone. I'm surprised we were able to keep it as organized as we did.

Hehhe, well, Future Sakura is my design. Gotta pimp my threads. ;D[/quote]

AH-HA! XD Now I remember why your username is so familiar. =P Your art on DA is advertised EVERYWHERE. It's awesome to know someone so popular goes to my Convention ^.^
[color:red]
bxdarkangel:[/color]
I saw you tons of times during the Con. I think you were the only Sai this year, too. Your outfit is awesome. ^.^
[color:red]YukiArashi:[/color]
Yay! You're here, too! ^.^
I saw you a few times during the Convention. I would have been getting pictures of people during which, but my friends were moving too fast and getting separated in AB would NOT be hard xD
2012:

Sagan Natsuo
Agatsuma Soubi (Teenage)
Hisoka Kurosaki
Yuri Lowell
Leon Magnus
Tall Naruto
Expert Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by Tall Naruto »

i was the Tall Naruto with the open shirt
Swordsncarrots
AB Staff

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by Swordsncarrots »

I was the Rock Lee who gave Neji a piggyback ride during the photoshoot. XD

If the Neji who was there is on the forums, just like you to know that you're awesome.

Still upset at the lack of Gai-sensei this year...
Katy Mastrocola
Graphic Designer, Publications Staff
Pryingdragon
AB Alumni

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by Pryingdragon »

D: I am so sad I missed the shoot. I really wanted to go! I was Shippuuden Naruto in a Sage cloak Fri. and half of Sat.
vampyriclolita02

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by vampyriclolita02 »

I was the Kakuzu at the photo shoot with the fake money and awkward KakuHida and akatsukrack fanservice moments...yay for yaoi...if anyone has pictures of myself (or my friends) being insane lemme know ^^
TwinEnigma
Determined Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by TwinEnigma »

[quote=Lover Of Deidara]
AH-HA! XD Now I remember why your username is so familiar. =P Your art on DA is advertised EVERYWHERE. It's awesome to know someone so popular goes to my Convention ^.^
I saw you tons of times during the Con. I think you were the only Sai this year, too. Your outfit is awesome. ^.^
I saw you a few times during the Convention. I would have been getting pictures of people during which, but my friends were moving too fast and getting separated in AB would NOT be hard xD[/quote]

And lurks at a table in Artist Alley, except for photoshoots. :blush: I'm not that popular, you flatterer. XD

Definitely, everyone, check the "Post all photos here" thread. I've found a few galleries with us in them in there from both Friday and Saturday's shoots, as well as miscellaneous pics of Naruto cosplayers who I didn't see at the shoots.
BedlamSandNin
Expert Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by BedlamSandNin »

Hey all! I was the Shippuden Gaara at the Saturday shoot in the black jacket. ♥
My Cosplays for 2012
Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony) - Thursday
Nezumi (No. 6) - Friday
Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji) - Saturday
Gaara [casual] (Naruto) - Sunday
a88ott
I'm new!

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by a88ott »

:o damn, i wish i knew there was a naruto photoshoot.

i was the Shippuden Kankuro (no puppet)

wish i knew cause i was mainly hanging with my friend who was the Shippuden Gaara (the one with the HUGE gorde)
troublemaiker
I'm Special!

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by troublemaiker »

I was the chakra cloak naruto on friday co-running the shoot with twin.

i have a link to my FB, my profile is private, but this is th epublic link. feel free to tag yourself

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... d7a25d6326
YukiArashi
Experienced Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by YukiArashi »

[quote=Lover Of Deidara][quote=TwinEnigma]I agree. There were definitely a lot of us and I know we weren't able to grab everyone. I'm surprised we were able to keep it as organized as we did.

Hehhe, well, Future Sakura is my design. Gotta pimp my threads. ;D[/quote]

I saw you a few times during the Convention. I would have been getting pictures of people during which, but my friends were moving too fast and getting separated in AB would NOT be hard xD[/quote]

Oh yay someone replied to me! xD I kept getting separated from people I was with, but hten I'd just go to the SHeraton adn chill in the lobby texting everyone I knew at the con till someone came to hang out with me lol, most of the time it was my Kakashi

Next year if I can convince her my girlfriend might come up and we'll be doing SasuNaru XD ANBU, Shippuuden, and SNJ.

My SNJ was fail this year since my friend had my Naruto shoes and I was too crabby to be in cosplay.
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

Helloz!

I was Orochimaru on Friday photoshoot and Orochimaru and Fan-art(orochi) Sasuke on Saturday. had loads of fun running around as a narutard yay first time ever being in a Naruto cosplay!

I got a few pictures and will make a video and post it soon.
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9MdIFnVkcg

there's video of Ab adventure most are pics from naruto photoshoot, if you see yourself please comment
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
TwinEnigma
Determined Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by TwinEnigma »

These are the photos from my camera for the Friday shoot and some misc running around.

And yay, you got me on that video in both my Friday and Saturday costumes! XD
Yammark
Determined Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by Yammark »

[quote=haku]Naruto seems to be dieing off and this is probably gonna be my last year as Sasuke.

Regardless though I met a lot of awesome naruto cosplayers. I was a Sasuke wearing all black with bright Sharingan contacts. Post pics here and if you saw me let me know!

I am still looking for an Ino and Sakura I ran into as well.[/quote]
Gee Whiz, Naruto cosplayer never seen one in my life, who would thought that anyone would cosplay as naruto, y'know since sometimes there are a million narutos (deeeerrrrrr). yeah well, there is so much good anime that doesnt get nearly the amount of cosplay it deserves. ok, ok, I get it naruto is a real legendery guy who is strictly epic with real lightning fast "ninja" moves.
Yamma!
Yammark
Determined Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by Yammark »

[quote=Yammark]Gee Whiz, Naruto cosplayer never seen one in my life, who would thought that anyone would cosplay as naruto, y'know since sometimes there are a million narutos (deeeerrrrrr). yeah well, there is so much good anime that doesnt get nearly the amount of cosplay it deserves. ok, ok, I get it naruto is a real legendery guy who is strictly epic with real lightning fast "ninja" moves.[/quote]
By the way... their is a million naruto's and 1 Sakura... XD ... I need sleep.
Yamma!
troublemaiker
I'm Special!

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by troublemaiker »

my first con was AB07 and i saw so many Narutos...dear god the orange >.<

in the past two cons the number has gone down a lot, which i think is a good thing. Not as many people running around going crazy making con-goers think all narutards are like that :/

sweeping generalzation right there, i know, but you all know what i mean. Also when they're are fewer people dressed as the same character as you, you are more likely to have your picture taken ^^
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by shad0wth3fall3n »

I am USUALLY a Sasuke cosplayer since I have the contacts, outfit, and tattoos, but I decided to change it up and go Asuma this year. My gf was Kurenei, this was on Friday! Good times!
tweetnbirdy

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by tweetnbirdy »

I was the Zestu at the photoshoot. ^_^ The one with the really weird head. ^.^
I was part of the group that did the awkward fan service with Tobi, Deidara, Zetsu (me), and Kakuzu. bahaha. That was wrong on sooo many levels. but hey, fun time photoshoots w/ fanservice!
Spina3
I'm new!

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by Spina3 »

I was the Jiraiya with the scroll and glasses (when not being photographed) on Saturaday, and I'm sorry again for not being dressed up earlier for Fridays shoot. I would like to thank everyon that helped out with the shoot. Also the pictures have of it and my other photos can be found on my myspace page (is the 2 my's reduntent?) which can be found here www.myspace.com/spina3
Lover Of Deidara
Expert Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

[quote=TwinEnigma][quote=Lover Of Deidara]

And lurks at a table in Artist Alley, except for photoshoots. :blush: I'm not that popular, you flatterer. XD

Definitely, everyone, check the "Post all photos here" thread. I've found a few galleries with us in them in there from both Friday and Saturday's shoots, as well as miscellaneous pics of Naruto cosplayers who I didn't see at the shoots.[/quote]

Aww. I could've seen you, too. *Snaps fingers* Twice, actually. I just didn't go to the Artist's Alley.
But I think we're all honored that the amazing TwinEnigma goes to AB. XD Me more so because you walked right by me... >3>;;
I was the brunette Deidara on Friday, and I was outside during the Photoshoot sitting there with a Marluxia and Vexen not TOO far from it.

[color:black]BedlamSandNin:[/color]
...I have a BAAAAD feeling I could've met you... =O_0= *Faints* I was outside in the Courtyard during the Saturday Photoshoot, as well as during the Friday Photoshoot.
And weren't there two Photoshoots on one of those days? :0
2012:

Sagan Natsuo
Agatsuma Soubi (Teenage)
Hisoka Kurosaki
Yuri Lowell
Leon Magnus
bxdarkangel
Expert Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by bxdarkangel »

yay ppl saw me. ^.^
i love meh sai cosplay. hopefully ill have a scroll for it next year.
and was i seriously the only sai?!?! XD
that makes me happy. lol
Nihulus
I'm new!

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by Nihulus »

I was the Tobi that was traveling with the barrels and the large group of evil Shinigami. I remember fighting soooooo many Naruto characters, and dragging back half of them before they could make off with the barrel.

I couldn't believe I missed the Naruto Photoshoot! ARRG! Next year!
Lover Of Deidara
Expert Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

[quote=bxdarkangel]yay ppl saw me. ^.^
i love meh sai cosplay. hopefully ill have a scroll for it next year.
and was i seriously the only sai?!?! XD
that makes me happy. lol[/quote]

xDD I believe so. I think everyone else was too busy being either Naruto/Sage Naruto or an Akatsuki member out of the Naruto group. xD; There were a few Sakuras and quite a bit of Sasukes, but Sai? I think you were very unique in that category. xDD
2012:

Sagan Natsuo
Agatsuma Soubi (Teenage)
Hisoka Kurosaki
Yuri Lowell
Leon Magnus
bxdarkangel
Expert Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by bxdarkangel »

yes XD
Spike Spiegel
Veteran Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by Spike Spiegel »

I don't think Naruto is dying off, there will probably be some more next year. I'm going to be Genin Orochimaru, which is my favorite version of him. (You'll have to pay me 100 bucks to put on that potato sack and purple pretzel.)
bxdarkangel
Expert Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by bxdarkangel »

HAHAHAHA. xD
i like the young kakashi as well, but nothing tops my sai cosplay. ^.^
its by far my favorite.
Spike Spiegel
Veteran Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by Spike Spiegel »

I saw two girls as Orochimaru, nice job ladies! I was the only Orochimaru (Genin) at CTCon 09,
which was pretty sad looking (black pants underneath, no make-up, sneakers.) it'll be fixed by the next AB.
Broken Shinigami
Determined Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by Broken Shinigami »

[color:blue]~coughs~ um.. Hi..oo I was Chouji most of Friday was @teh photoshoot that day too.. here's a pic of me with teh Sassyness Future Sakura XD http://www.cosplay.com/photo/2094431/ [/color]
Countdown to Anime Boston 2016
2016 Cosplays:
- Castiel[SPN].
- Portgas D. Ace[OP].
- Ouroboros Kotetsu[T&B].
- Aino Minako; Junior High Uniform[SM].
bxdarkangel
Expert Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by bxdarkangel »

hai chouji. ^^
lol
Youkofox
I'm new!

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by Youkofox »

There were two Shippuuden Nejis and one Genin, but ah, a Lee did give me a ride for the photoshoot, and if you're that person, then thank you. It was really disappointing not to see a Gai-sensei though, hm?
bloodstainedavenger
Expert Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by bloodstainedavenger »

I was a young Sasuke. I was pretty quiet. >_>
bxdarkangel
Expert Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by bxdarkangel »

were you the one at the friday photoshoot with the giant shurriken?
if so, i got a good pic from that with u in it. the team pic
mysteria
Experienced Poster

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by mysteria »

[color:purple]Whoooo I was Tenten. Sorry for my hair falling apart. My hair is short and the weather didn't agree. Not to mention all the moving around. Good times.^-^ [/color]
AB 2009: Tenten
AB 2010: Momo Hinamori ( I won't lie, I do regret this one)
AB 2011: Sebastian Michaelis
AB 2012: N. Italy
AB 2013: Korra
AB 2014: Edward Elric
AB 2015: Ashitaka
AB 2016: Raven
Deruku

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by Deruku »

did anyone se me? I was the choji that had the lays chips...I know I had alot of pictures took but I am unable to find them...and I had to leave the photoshoot early so I didnt get to go out side.
Faceman
AB Executive

Naruto Cosplayers

Post by Faceman »

[quote=Deruku]did anyone se me? I was the choji that had the lays chips...I know I had alot of pictures took but I am unable to find them...and I had to leave the photoshoot early so I didnt get to go out side.[/quote]

Please be aware this forum is for AB 2009 Memories. Please post within the 2010 Memories forum for topics related to AB2010. Thank you.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!