Missing Notebook (Saturday night)

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
autohaptic
I'm new!

Post by autohaptic »

I am really not sure where else to put this, but I guess this works well enough!

After the "informal dance" on Saturday night, a bunch of people were [strike]playing spin the bottle[/strike] hanging out, outside the ballroom until security told us to clear out Or Else. I somehow left my notebook behind in all the shuffle!

It's a normal-looking composition notebook, only i scribble-colored the spine and the front silver and inside the first page it has a phonenumber written in big letters. A lot of the stuff inside is Gundam 00 fic written in various color pens.

I would be eternally grateful, possibly to the point of offering cash reward/fic/whatever to whomever manages to get my notebook back to me. It's very sentimentally important.

(Hi, by the way. My badge said Libby, but this is the name I am going by on The Internets. I spent a lot of time in the video game rooms, but I wasn't playing games. I was passing the pigs.)
Justin
Expert Poster

Post by Justin »

Going to bump this again, because neither security nor hotel staff found anything, or at the very least they had no idea about the notebook.

We would have gone back for the book, but honestly, there was this one guy on security who was being a bit ridiculous. Complete with a Tim Allen grunt.