The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
Que
I'm new!

Post by Que »

mmmm yes? t'is i, the one who feels SEXY :P u were looking for me?
Sayako-chan
Veteran Poster

Post by Sayako-chan »

I'm looking for that uber-nice volunteer, All-Con, who looked Asian (stereotypes?!) and helped me and my friend out a lot when we were hanging around waiting for my mom (cheerful, loud-laugh volunteer with giant pro camera and pink-white sundress)...
I was the bold Haruhi Suzumiya with the super-quiet and tired-looking red-haired friend in a yellow sundress... ^_^
I just wanted to say thanks for super-helpful and nice,
And thanks to ALL the volunteers who might've noticed my friend and I wandering in to grab our stuff, who never kicked us out..
Thanks for putting up with us young otaku-bums in training. ;3 Lolz

OH!!!!
And I'm looking for a Shinku who I talked to Friday in the Dealer's Room;
You were with your mom,I was dressed as described above, and we talked until the very first announcement that the dealer's room would be closing soon, about your costume and my mom being a volunteer etc.!
Just PM me if you want, 'kay?
Hakkyou1403
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Hakkyou1403 »

I'm looking for this lovely young lady. I saw her after the Batman photo shoot on Saturday. Here's a pic I took of her.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 ... 1098845238
Robin291
Veteran Poster

Post by Robin291 »

just as an again, i'm still looking for the Aizen i kept bumping into as dance Ichigo{Saturday night} and then as Matt on sunday. the one who said he'd sell Heibel to my friend to prevent him from saving me.
Also now looking for the Rukia i was Carmelldansen with before the Bleach photo shoot on Saturday. you we're really fun.
and as a final note, anyone who has any pictures of me and my Ishida when we were doing our mock photoshoot friday afternoon outside Artist ally. I'd love to see some of the pictures. {particularly the one of us stepping on Aizen}
ShayPericulae

Post by ShayPericulae »

Hey!! Hellsing cosplayers, we've got a facebook group up, with pictures and all! 'Anime Boston's Hellsing '09'. If you're interested, come on in. ^^
ShayPericulae

Post by ShayPericulae »

[quote=foxsman]oh yeah i am looking for i think three or four girls from friday sat and sun they were staying at the sheraton on the 42 43 or 44 floor.
i was dancing around directualy across from you =] i have longish hair and wore gogles[/quote]

Depends. Were you in the north or south tower? Because we were in the north, and we had four girls a-dancin' away in the windows. X3

-----

I'm also looking for the Dark Walter that was at the Hellsing photoshoot. Anyone??
ShayPericulae

Post by ShayPericulae »

Wow... three posts in a row.. O_O BUT I HAD TO RESPOND! ^^;

[quote=Lady Sephiroth]I was dancing in the windows. I was dressed as Sephiroth. A few of you may have seen me having a pillow fight in the window with my friend who was dressed as Vincent Valentine.[/quote]

Yes. We definitely saw you. We were the four girls in the window on the fifteenth floor who waved a red hat and were dancing, XD. My friend was also being stupid and wearing a tie on her head at one point, lol.

[quote=Full_on_Zombie][quote=AniPika]YES! Our hotel room was dancing up a storm. We were on the side further from the convention center. [strike]That warning for soap on the windows was directed at us.[/strike] Two guys mooned us, and one pulled out his dick. Anyone dance with us?[/quote]

I danced with a lot of people from the hotel =D...I was Sweden (from hetalia) and Sebastian (from Kuroshitsuji).

Also, one of the guys that mooned you...was my roommate/best friend...the pizza/whoopee cushion. [/quote]

OH MY GOD. He mooned us. We were scarred for life, and you have permission to tell him so, lol.

[quote=captainrose]Basically looking for any Hellsing Photoshoot on Saturday afternoon pictures.

We had a great turnout of many people trying to get us to pose but I can't seem to find any more than a spattering of one or two pics. Too early aftert the con perhaps but...just thought I'd throw it out there.

Help in finding pictures would be great![/quote]

I have several. Check out my deviantart account, www.shaypericulae.deviantart.com

I was one of the female Alucards running around, just so everyone knows, X3 I was with the short Major, a Schrodinger and a Captain. A single Hellsinger with a bunch of Nazis. And no one thought it was funny besides us. We were so depressed, lol.

Once again, ALL HELLSING COSPLAYERS REPORT- Facebook group 'Anime Boston's Hellsing '09'. We'll be there. Bring blood. <3
Digital Rain
Expert Poster

Post by Digital Rain »

I'm looking for the cool staffer I hung out with in the hotel. He's a teacher!
AnimeElf
I'm new!

Post by AnimeElf »

hey there, and thank you
Yammark
Determined Poster

Post by Yammark »

[quote=nikku]I'm looking for the Plenair I took a picture of outside saturday afternoon I believe. I was in a bit of a rush so I didn't really get the chance to talk, but your costume was really good n.n. [/quote]

You and me both but I talked to her, If I had tryed to resist, I would have to have rolled a 20 on my constitution. I believe she was in a group... I forgot who else was in the group of theirs.
Yamma!
nikku

Post by nikku »

lol I hear that.
Que
I'm new!

Post by Que »

[quote=PockyPham]dude with red hair ; pink button up collared shirt tucked in ; skirt ; who screamed "I FEEL SEXY" wehn we were going down the escalators ! i wanna find him too ! :D hes ahwesome [x[/quote]
yes i do feel sexy ur lookin for me ;)
Prez
Expert Poster

Post by Prez »

unday:

L: I saw you in the Ben and Jerry's line. You didn't have black hair, but you had the eyeliner under your eyes(there was a tiny space between the eyeliner and the eye(Don't ask how I remember that xD)), and you were completely acting like L. I was going to give you a hug, but I forgot

OBAMA! At the end of the con, on the top Level, a bunch of us were having a dance party! He had the plastic Obama mask, and some really loud speakers.

The twins from Ouran: You were adorable <3

Oh, and anyone else who was at the dance party after the Con. I couldn't remember where the closing ceremony was, and I was too brain-dead to ask anyone, so me and some of my friends found a bunch of people on Level 3 and had a dance party xD

mahoukiyoraka
Expert Poster

Post by mahoukiyoraka »

I'm looking for anyone who attended the D.Gray-Man panel on Saturday... you guys were all awesome and very kind!
And our tech guy, Jimmy :D
hika-chan658
Experienced Poster

Post by hika-chan658 »

did u mean us? (the twins with the white blazers and yaoi notes)
ForbiddenSamurai
I'm new!

Post by ForbiddenSamurai »

I'm stilling looking for pictures of the Yuffie cosplayer in the moogle cloak.
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

Post by APimpNamedGendo »

Ok, time for a repost of sorts: Btw, as the name suggests, Im PimpGendo... the one that has been there every year, and maybe missed ONE year with the hat and cane. Just in case people are looking for me. :)

1) Im looking for Pimp Juriah (forgive my spelling). Im the PimpGendo who your friends pulled aside to take a pic with you. That was funny as hell, and just added to the pure awesome that was that weekend. I just wanted to reach out, say hi, hopefully get a copy of the pic, AND sends wishes to see you again next year. That was too funny.

2) Mitsuru from Persona 3... Seriously, you were amazing for even trying to pull off the best character in the damn game! ROCK ON!

3) Alley-cat (it's what her tag said). Wish you could have joined us at the AMV competition, but I hope you had fun.

and 4) My mind....
BedlamSandNin
Expert Poster

Post by BedlamSandNin »

Okay, I'm looking for the lovely lady from the food court on Sunday. She asked me to dip her and kiss her Silhouette style, and she said that I was her favorite lesbian. Where are you??
My Cosplays for 2012
Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony) - Thursday
Nezumi (No. 6) - Friday
Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji) - Saturday
Gaara [casual] (Naruto) - Sunday
AxelApplur
I'm new!

Post by AxelApplur »

Im looking for A boy i waved bye to at closing time on sunday that pretended to cry on the escalator when i was one floor above him. he was wearing black and had a black hair.
I'm also looking for a person who cosplayed as Umehito Nekozawa
AxelApplur
I'm new!

Post by AxelApplur »

Im also looking for an L i met on sunday around nightfall and he told me about an elevator story.
An two girls i met in the dealers room one was wearing an akatsuki jacket i believe she was toby, i was with the funsized allen walker the whole time!
bxdarkangel
Expert Poster

Post by bxdarkangel »

hrm. this just struck me...
im looking for the ppl i was in line with at the friday nite dance. i was sai, and i was with my friend whom was not cosplayed.
you guys werent either, but u were kool. ^.^
there were like, 2 or 3 of you
Polarbeargirl
Expert Poster

Post by Polarbeargirl »

[quote=Kirrashi]I'm looking for:

Agito and Akito from Air Gear, I met you on saturday in the mall, but didn't take any pictures so you didn't have to put your costumes back together. =) You two were awesome!

Abarai Renji who I met on sunday, with the "i turn into a bunny if you hug me" sign. I went into fangirl-mode and forgot to actually talk to you! =P

Ken, from street fighter, i think? I really don't know game characters that well, but i met you on friday, in the mall near the lawn area. You had been doing various rolls and poses, which was really cool! (you were however not blonde, so i could be wrong in my guess about who you were dressed as.)

[/quote]
My friend DAX and I were the AKito/Agito pair. xP Now I wonder if DAX has already told you who we are. xD I still havn't read all the pages of this thread~ Haha yeah, you caught us when we were all disassembled...sorry about that. ^^;

<33 Thanks so much!
Cake_Nya
Obsessed Poster

Post by Cake_Nya »

you talking about me and my friends? We joined the line with you and your friend. We all weren't in cosplay. It was four of us (counting myself)
AB '13
Enjolras [Les Mis] with my fabulous group
Serpentgirl262

Post by Serpentgirl262 »

I saw the hound on chess and I never saw it in the hallways or else i would've hugged u ans scratched behind ur ears. Anyway I plan on doin a Hellsing skit next year and ur cosplay could come in pretty handy. I already got script done and can easily edit it
Please respond if u r or know the Hellsing hound cosplayer
NobiZero
Expert Poster

Post by NobiZero »

That's my friend Mandy. I'm not sure if she's a registered forum user here, but here's her myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/drag0nfeathers
Statik.v87
Veteran Poster

Post by Statik.v87 »

Aerth and Raiin....
Plus... @ Anime Boston 08. You were cross-playing as Organization XIII Riku. You had dual keyblades. You looked great with your hair died snow white. We talked for a little while. You ended up giving me your number.
I...
Ended up losing it over the course of the weekend. That's why I never called. Just throwing that out there. I did last year, but never heard back.
Lover Of Deidara
Expert Poster

Post by Lover Of Deidara »

I'm looking for the Muraki that was in Cosplay Chess this year. :0 As well as the Gaara that joined Red Rover outside the Food Court on Sunday.
2012:

Sagan Natsuo
Aoyagi Ritsuka (Potential)
Agatsuma Soubi (Teenage)
Hisoka Kurosaki
Yuri Lowell
Leon Magnus
Icchysgirl
Veteran Poster

Post by Icchysgirl »

I'm looking for a Kenshin (spelling?) who was hugged in the masq line by about 4 fangirls dressed as Haruhi, lucky star, and a few others. Thanks
Sometimes my motorcycle just doesn't work ...
Sometimes I don't draw the right cards ...
And sometimes I have a man crush on Yugi
Plans for 2014 - Female Yusei
Serpentgirl262

Post by Serpentgirl262 »

ok well if u see her can u tell her that me and some people are planning a funny skit for next year and would love her to be a part of it
Serpentgirl262

Post by Serpentgirl262 »

her myspace won't let me comment it says it is private
can u tell her to look me up on facebook
Chelsey May
and talk to me bout skit
NobiZero
Expert Poster

Post by NobiZero »

Not sure she has facebook, but I'll pass the message along.
bxdarkangel
Expert Poster

Post by bxdarkangel »

re posting.
still looking for the people i was in the line for the friday night dance. i was dressed as sai, and my friend was with me. we were in the same general area IN the dance too.
Lover Of Deidara
Expert Poster

Post by Lover Of Deidara »

I can't believe I'm still looking for more people! xD

I'm looking for the Tales of Symphonia group from Friday and Saturday. There was a Zelos and a Lloyd with a Sheena on Friday and with a Colette on Saturday. (I don't know if the Sheena and Colette were done by the same person or not)

The group walked right by me on the escalators in the mall. x.x I would have said something to them; probably yelled something, preferably, but that kinda was the wrong place to do it. xD;
2012:

Sagan Natsuo
Aoyagi Ritsuka (Potential)
Agatsuma Soubi (Teenage)
Hisoka Kurosaki
Yuri Lowell
Leon Magnus
Tandellia
Experienced Poster

Post by Tandellia »

Well I was a Mitsuru this year. Dunno if you meant me or not. I was with Junpei, Protagonist, Yukari and Chihiro. See the persona cosplayers thread for my pictures :)
Badgename: Veracisa
2009 Persona 3 Mitsuru
2010 Persona 3 Chihiro
2011 Couldnt go :(
2012 Persona 3 Mitsuru Version 2.0!
Kirbz
I'm new!

Post by Kirbz »

[color:blue]It's been several months since AB 09 ended, yet I'm still searching for some pictures that were taken on the first day.

My two siblings, a friend and myself were all dressed in suits as "OC Turks" for the weekend. On the first day, a girl in a similar suit pulled us over to take pictures with us near the escalator of the convention center's front entrance. We did a few poses and probably only had two pictures taken, but I'd really like to see them anyway.

So, if you've seen those pictures, please let me know. Thanks.[/color]
Meph
Dedicated Poster

Post by Meph »

Hey, all. I'm the Neku with stylus (and the Neko Neku from the artist alley sunday)

checking again for the travis touchdown who took a picture with me sunday!

and the pictures of my mock-photoshoot as Ishida (with the long bow). I'm specifically looking for the picture of us all standing on Aizen!!! (that ELUSIVE picture!)

It was, I believe, Ichigo, Chad, Ishida, and Shinji all standing on Aizen!

(I'm SUPER excited for that picture! we'd love to find it! and I'd like ANY pictures from that, actually. That Chad we met was amazing!)

So! CHAD! The really tall one. You know who you are. Your arm was epic. If you're trolling the forum, shoot me a message. You were AMAZING! Best Chad I've seen!
bxdarkangel
Expert Poster

Post by bxdarkangel »

i know the chad. well, know him thru a friend. i can try to get him in touch w you if u want?
MaCaBrE_totchi
Experienced Poster

Post by MaCaBrE_totchi »

OMG

-bows down-
That was me and my friend. You saved us from lack-of-convention-itis....

I'm so cool.
Anyway, message me or something and I'll give you my myspace/aim or some strange thing like that.
Meph
Dedicated Poster

Post by Meph »

omfg yes please!~ that would make me happy!
Annay!

Post by Annay! »

I feel like you shouldn't be putting up these girls' real names along with a picture of them up on these forums that are open to the public. That's actually pretty creepy.

Just thought I'd say... I doubt that makes a good first impression on them if you're trying to find them.
NekoNami99
I'm new!

Post by NekoNami99 »

hrm...will this work?
well, anyways...
i'm looking for 2 people. PLEASE NOT BE TOO LATE!!!

1. the 20-30 year old Haruhi Suzumiya cosplayer. i tryed to help you with ur headband, remember?

2. the PERFECT "Death the Kid" cosplayer that hugged me. he was with a Maka casplayer, the one with the Soul Syth.
AmandaMaie
Expert Poster

Post by AmandaMaie »

OMG! I'm Sorry!!! Here I am!!! I haven't been cruising around here for a while, but I'm here! Thanks for the heads up Nobi!

Unfortunately I don't have facebook, but I do have a livejournal. I can give you my email if you want, drag0nfeathers (at) comcast (dot) net. I had to make my myspace private since I kept getting "furry" hate mail about some of my costumes *rolls eyes*

Anyway, I actually wasn't planning on bringing Hellhound next year because of how many people who had no idea who I was *sob* But, if you want I can change that very easily! So far I only have Manectric for next year & a Quad suit I'm working on, so I still have a spot open ^ ^ I'd LOVE to be in a skit!

I'm surprised you didn't see me, I used him all three days at one point or another. I would have enjoyed someone who know who the Hellhound was and give him a well deserved skritch!
enco404
Experienced Poster

Post by enco404 »

hey phil heres the photos i took, i have some with nick and the internet

http://s602.photobucket.com/albums/tt106/IV47E_8/
AB 2012 - Leo: Fairy Tail
AB 2013 - Capricorn: Fairy Tail
AB2014 - Gemini: Fairy Tail
AB2014 - Virgo: Fairy Tail
AB2015 - Celty: Durarara!!
enco404
Experienced Poster

Post by enco404 »

[quote=Repo_Graverobber]Pics of me as the Graverobber from Repo![/quote]

hey graverobber i'm the guy that followed you around, i got ya covered

http://s602.photobucket.com/albums/tt106/IV47E_8/
AB 2012 - Leo: Fairy Tail
AB 2013 - Capricorn: Fairy Tail
AB2014 - Gemini: Fairy Tail
AB2014 - Virgo: Fairy Tail
AB2015 - Celty: Durarara!!
jadedjaguar
I'm new!

Post by jadedjaguar »

[quote=Risu]I was Alucard on FRIDAY disregard my previous post that said Saturday any pictures at all would be so very helpful, as i have none. [/quote]

I don't have any pictures but I remember meeting you and Integra at the Masquerade!
zombiebrains

Post by zombiebrains »

Hey! I'm the random nurse joker, lol

Youkofox
I'm new!

Post by Youkofox »

Um, hi. I really wish I had posted this earlier, but I am really looking for an amazing Kakashi I met at the Formal Ball friday night.

He was with a lovely Sakura that danced with my friend Jess who had been cosplaying Hinata, and he asked me to dance. He was really tall too, and we ended up dancing twice during the event, and I had a lot of fun.

I cosplayed Shippuuden Neji all weekend, but to the ball I wore a dark green evening dress.

I can be reached over AIM as Youkofox13 though, if anyone I met wants to chat ^^ The convention was a great amount of fun.
w3dotohav3h3arts
Veteran Poster

Post by w3dotohav3h3arts »

I'm looking for the Zexion with a lipring & eyeliner on. I was a girl cosplaying as a heartless & he randomly came up to me & hugged me ^-^
AB' 14
Kido Tsubomi - Kagerou Project
Rhyme - TWEWY
Monobear (gijinka) - Dangan Ronpa
Ruby - RWBY

AB '15
Kido Tsubomi - KagePro
Kofuku Ebisu - Noragami
Chie Satonaka - Persona 4
Touka Kirishima - Tokyo Ghoul
Sheep
I'm new!

Post by Sheep »

Hi, I'm looking for two people;
The Matt who tried to kidnap me, and I quote "Aww, Near, you're so tiny!" *picks me up and runs* My friend ran after you hitting you with her sign.
AND. The L who gave me a twizzler. I followed you around until one of your friends pointed me out. You patted me and gave me a twizzler. I meeped and dashed away.
I LOVE YOU BOTH.
And Chels, who I already found, but tried to stab me. Luv you, babe!
bxdarkangel
Expert Poster

Post by bxdarkangel »

re posting after a loooong time......

so im startin to give up and all...
the dance friday night, not the ball, the dance, i was standing in line with some really kewl ppl, and would love to get in contact w ya. i was cosplayed as sai.