The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
cosmonaut
Getting the hang of this...

Post by cosmonaut »

i'm looking for the girl who only talked to me really briefly, but she said she really liked my banhammer, and she seemed cool! :D

it was right outside the convention center, in the mall. she had long hair, dark lipstick, umm...wearing a skirt...i'm bad at details! DX
we talked about the lack of anonymous cosplayers mostly.

:]
krazikupo
Expert Poster

Post by krazikupo »

I'm looking for two people I met at the dance on Saturday~

One was cosplaying Fran, I think her name was Nishat (sorry if it's spelled differently)
And then the guy was cosplaying Zell and his name was Ryan.

I saw them again in the AA the next day, but I realized later I should've gotten thier contact info then lol...

My AIM oOZebraDuckyOo
or just PM me

I was the girl with the super long purple wig in blue plaid on Friday and red plaid on Saturday. On Sunday I was wearing a purple kimono with a red obi. I was in the AA all weekend (at the table selling the House print)
Tochian

Post by Tochian »

est moi!
Swordsncarrots
AB Staff

Post by Swordsncarrots »

Cool! I was the other Fakir that had to book it because of my missing wallet crap >< It's a good thing I found it!

You're the male fakir, right? If you are, your costume was awesome-especially the sword. There aren't a lot of male tutu cosplayers, so seeing one made me really happy!

I also saw that there was a femio and an edel there...where? I did not see them the entire weekend. That's so upsetting!
Katy Mastrocola
Graphic Designer, Publications Staff
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

Whoever went as NOEIN from NOEIN:

http://photos.animejutsu.com/23563.jpeg

You need to FRIEND ME - I was the only Karasu from Anime Boston (2006), and the ONLY Karasu since.
kimnamjoon
Determined Poster

Post by kimnamjoon »

I'm looking for the girl I talk to at the Risembool ranger panel picture! She had glasses and a red wig, i think. I was the Edward with the metal arm in the photo! Email me :)

erica_holly@comcast.net

anyone else who was at the Risembool ranger panel, also email me!
Kyla_Ewens
Expert Poster

Post by Kyla_Ewens »

I'm looking for two girls who were dressed up like Shinobu and Bad Girl from No More Heroes. I was dressed like the Companion Cube. >w< You guys were awesome and I want to send you my pics!
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=Kyla_Ewens]I'm looking for two girls who were dressed up like Shinobu and Bad Girl from No More Heroes. I was dressed like the Companion Cube. >w< You guys were awesome and I want to send you my pics![/quote]

I'm looking for Bad Girl, because I was holding what may have been your BLOODY BAT.

In other news, I'm looking for the other SUITENGU cosplayer --- good to see someone taking up my successor in my absence:

http://photos.animejutsu.com/23606.jpeg
DeeDee
Expert Poster

Post by DeeDee »

[quote=Mirale Nemiwa]Forgot something

I'm also looking for [color:red]any1 my friends and I hugged on Sunday in the dealers room[/color], there was 4 of us and we were yelling either 'free hugs' or 'what do we want? free hugs'[/quote]

Haha, I remember you girls. I hugged you all. Twice for that matter. XD
Goodbye heartless paradise!
Moogle

Post by Moogle »

Which Euphy? There were a few there
forkface

Post by forkface »

[quote=Gemini6Ice][quote=forkface]WELL HI.

I am looking for some guy who promised me that he'd wear a zentai (full body spandex suit) next year with me.

SO YEAH HELLO.[/quote]

That wasn't me, but I might be interested in joining the zentai party... but I think it would be neater to turn them into actual cosplays (power rangers, maybe?)[/quote]

Yay! I only saw one other person in a venom oneee.
I wish there were more. it'd be amazing if there were like 5 or 6 even.

KaizoMK

Post by KaizoMK »

Reposting:

I'm still looking for that girl. I suppose I can't expect to find her, since she didn't really stick out very much, but I want to try anyway.

Her name's Renee, and she was skinny with dark hair, and she wasn't dressed up. I'm pretty sure her name tag also said Renee. She was in the Rock Band tournament with me and my band as the singer for Squid Pro Row, and we played Dani California. I know she was in the gameroom sort of a lot. I just don't know exactly where else she went, or anything else that would make her stick out.
gyminus5
Expert Poster

Post by gyminus5 »

the one in my video
Check out My Videos- http://www.youtube.com/gyminus23
Double G Streamz- http://www.twitch.tv/gyminus54
Folow Me On Twitter- #Goldenmindvids

Cosplay List
AB 2009- Zero / Code Geass
AB 2012- Junpei Iori / Persona 3
AB 2013- Skipped
AB 2014- Skipped
AB 2015- Skipped
AB 2016- ???
bxdarkangel
Expert Poster

Post by bxdarkangel »

repost...

lookin 4 the ino that hugged me 4 my sai x ino shot. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... =668315913

also lookin 4 my friend who cosplayed the grl from flcl. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... =668315913

either pm me or aim me. ^.^
darchaoticangel
KimmyYoshi

Post by KimmyYoshi »

i am looking for the cloud that me and my friend played Mario Kart DS with in the reg line and DOOMY WHOEVER YOU ARE that played with us. just wanted 2 say sup

and Peter/Dan who was using their roomates DS in the reg line also. i saw you a couple times randomly but never got up the courage 2 say hi lol.

and anyone in the pictochat at the Kalafina concert. i was KimmyCo.<3 specifically looking for Zyon. i never saw you at the dance and i looked hard too =( and Sinsru i think? i never saw who you were and u said u were behind me lol. and TROGDOR!

AIM = dancer4lyfe989 hollah anyone =]
DeeDee
Expert Poster

Post by DeeDee »

I'm looking for a Reno cosplayer and a Sakura cosplayer. I had helped the both of you look for the Registration on Thursday and as a thanks; the two of you bowed down to me. XD Not just that one time, but every time I bumped into two at the con. XD

Oh and, though I'm sure it's listed somewhere on this site, who was the person play B-kun this year? I'd like to find him too.
Goodbye heartless paradise!
CyanOcicat
I'm new!

Post by CyanOcicat »

Hi, this is the Nero! Haha a friend told me someone on here was looking for me~

What's up?

My AIM is CyanOcicat
YamadaShintarou

Post by YamadaShintarou »

My friends and I were there! The other Fakir, Autor, and I was Lilie! You were a bit spacey, but totally cool.
Zelda_Geek_113
Experienced Poster

Post by Zelda_Geek_113 »

ha, sondes similer to the person im trying to find... isent the same person but we are in similer situations...
good luck
appl

Post by appl »

im looking for the wammy boy cosplayers from death note. i was near (but with brown hair because my white hair solution didnt work) :( the death note cosplayers took my picture and the other near cosplayer and i were acting like mirror images of eachother. MY ID SAID FAIL NEAR. those peoples were cool i really hope they show up on here
birdboy2000
Experienced Poster

Post by birdboy2000 »

I'm looking for the Misao I took a picture of and briefly discussed Kenshin cosplay with in the dealer's room, and the pokemon trainer with the shiny pachirisu I had a half-hour conversation with while waiting in line for the dance.
Nakari

Post by Nakari »

I'm looking for the SUPER amazing and super nice Sephiroth I was sitting next to in the masquerade. W13. You know who you are. XD Hello, it's me, wolf link. What's up? *lol*
You were a lot of fun to talk to backstage and I'd love to catch up with you.
Tochian

Post by Tochian »

I'm looking for THE TWO BOYS in MEGATOKYO shirts who kept calling me HAYLEY WILLIAMS.
Boy with glasses who's nametag said Anonn-a-moose and umm... i beleive the other is named Nate?

kathy1meme
Expert Poster

Post by kathy1meme »

Roy Mustang sitting next to a fire extinguisher sign---

please post a link to that picture if you can- I'd love to see it.
foxsman

Post by foxsman »

im still looking for three or four girls i think they were staying in the south tower at the sheraton on a 20ish floor i think the 23 and they kept writing sings to me and my friend but we couldnt read them i would really like to know what they said =] i was wearin a V for vendeta mask once in a while other wise i was wearing my goggles i was dancing around and i was in the tower that some kid put a sing up that said dance =D
kathy1meme
Expert Poster

Post by kathy1meme »

[quote=wer]I'm looking for a few people, actually.

First off, there was a person in a wheelchair dressed as Obluda/The Monster Without a Name from the anime/manga "Monster". It's such an obscure series and I was so happy to see them, but didn't get to take a picture. I believe they wore all green and was wearing a giant paper mache mask. I saw them at the Cosplay Court panel.

[/color][/color][/quote]

The Monster was my husband. Ugh- that come out wrong.

My husband rolled around with a big green pointy-nosed head on his shoulders Saturday.

Thanks for noticing. we wondered if anyone would recognize him- you're right, it's not a well-known series. Too bad, it's well drawn and a gripping story.

here's a picture we took:

http://moylanmedia.com/images/Assort%20071.jpg

See ya next year
XxEmoxWafflexX
Expert Poster

Post by XxEmoxWafflexX »

Im the Kaito with the light blue hair! 8D
Zelda_Geek_113
Experienced Poster

Post by Zelda_Geek_113 »

I jest figuered out something...
its not a misa im looking for... she was a Arisa Uotani... aprently
edge

Post by edge »

[quote=Lady Sephiroth]I was dancing in the windows. I was dressed as Sephiroth. A few of you may have seen me having a pillow fight in the window with my friend who was dressed as Vincent Valentine.[/quote]

Oh my, LORD. I was one of the girls in the South Tower that was writing questionable things on the window! We totally saw you DANCING. You added so much hilarity to our stay ♥
coolforever
AB Alumni

Post by coolforever »

I'm looking for the guy who cosplayed as KAITOU KID.

:P
Mike Sweeney
Anime Boston Game Show Staff 2018 & 2019

Previous Anime Boston Badge Names:

AB 2006, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011: Kiba. AB 2007: Shin'ichi Kudo. AB 2012: Kiba the Eurobeat Lover.
AB 2013: Kaitou Kid the Eurobeat Lover. Anime Boston 2014: Kaitou Kid the 80's J-Pop Lover.
AB 2015: Kaitou Kid the Sonic Fan. AB 2016: Kaitou Kid the Wolfman. AB 2017: Kaitou Kid the Rocketeer.

Wolf's Rain will always be my #1 favorite Anime of all time. :)
vesper mouse
I'm new!

Post by vesper mouse »

Not so much looking for, as wishing to commend the super cute Miwako cosplayer; I wanted to hug you and tell you how amazing you looked, but I was eating noodles. :(

Also, holla to Sumurai Lincoln.
Sepharos

Post by Sepharos »

I'm looking for the Misa in the wheelchairs contact info. Her name mostly. I got her digits but i put them in my phone wrong so i have no way of contacting her. If someone knows her please get back to me. :)
heyyouthere
Expert Poster

Post by heyyouthere »

Friday night dance. There was a group of four girls towards the left front. One of the girls had I think a lip ring, short hair and a green blouse. I was the guy with long hair (not long anymore)I was also in the hall on my phone after the dance. I didnt see you at the saturday dance. I still owe you all one! IF you are in the Portsmouth NH area hit me up.
We can go to a club or something.
rlebeauxxxxx@aol.com
AB'12-'13
THUR: Harry Potter - Hufflepuff house
FRI: Adventure Time- Finn
SAT: WILDC.A.T.s.(comic) - Grifter
R^V3: FLASH

downwash.tumblr.com
youtube.com/XsteveswansonX
heyyouthere
Expert Poster

Post by heyyouthere »

AB'12-'13
THUR: Harry Potter - Hufflepuff house
FRI: Adventure Time- Finn
SAT: WILDC.A.T.s.(comic) - Grifter
R^V3: FLASH

downwash.tumblr.com
youtube.com/XsteveswansonX
KaizoMK

Post by KaizoMK »

Reposting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNunYMpVITk

Renee is the girl in the pink shirt on the stairs beside the stage, if I'm not mistaken. I'm also looking for a guy named Raffi. He's the singer in this video, and he's also the guy that walked around AB with the jukebox playing epic music :D

Incidentally, I'm the drummer in this video.

If anyone knows how to get in contact with either of these people, you'd be my bestest fwiend evrar :)
Druitt
Veteran Poster

Post by Druitt »

Holy Green Frog Aprons! If by to random girls you mean the ones who were going to sneak away for Indian but I decided against it... then thats ME and my friend Em!
Luna

Post by Luna »

Reposting~

I'm Looking for a Kyou from Fruits Basket Cosplayer: This is him here http://liseyandkittymoofinz.deviantart. ... asket-Cosp lay-AB...
(Pic not by me)

I was in line with him at the Bespa signing~
swordmastersaur

Post by swordmastersaur »

I'm that cloud! :D
I'm happy that someone is looking for me.
swordmastersaur

Post by swordmastersaur »

I'm that cloud! :D
I'm happy that someone is looking for me.
Serena

Post by Serena »

I don't remember what day I saw them, but I saw two people dressed up as Inuyasha's parents but I was unable to get a pic of them for a friend of mine who loves that series but was unable to go to the con. So I was wondering if anyone was able to take a pic of them so I can show my friend.
caper moon

Post by caper moon »

i have a pic of you at my myspace
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

Post by APimpNamedGendo »

Ok a new looking for... PIMP JURAI!!! It's me, Pimp Gendo... I believe we have a pic we both need our hands on... for comedy, of course!
nobody36
Experienced Poster

Post by nobody36 »

Hey, I was hovering around the Rock Band 2 stage the first couple hours it was up and I know I pissed off at least a couple people for line cutting, so first off I'm sorry; my PS3 got stolen a month ago so I hadn't played the game in at least that long and won't for a long time since no-one I know owns the game.

I'm also sorry I stomped the poopy out of the drum kick pedal when I played, I'm used to a not-at-all-responsive Guitar Hero WT kick pedal and old habits die hard.

That said, I'm looking for two people: there was a guy with long-ish hair I was talking to most of the time I was there (you had a Rock Band 2 t-shirt) and there was a girl with shortish hair who sung for me when I wanted to play "Die Alright" by The Hives. I really wish I'd gotten your names/emails/whatever, that meant a lot to me.
Screw
Experienced Poster

Post by Screw »

you were the misa in the wheelchair!?!

I walked by you near the escalator and had to do a double take... by the time i could get back down to try to get a pic of you, you were gone!

You looked awesome!! Nice Job!
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Post by DM9Rei »

I'm Girl Sora I'm looking for:

Any Kingdom Hearts characters who I should've gotten their numbers or something!!! Especially the ones who got my "tokens of affection" Sunday!!!

Also looking for the group I was sitting with during the Masquerade!!! It was a Nero/Dante, L, a cute white bunny thing (not mokona) and a perfect little Alice~

ALSO looking for the Umbreon who liked stealing keyblades~ You know, the one in the full body suit. He/she was soooo cuuuute! <3333
minumoto

Post by minumoto »

i'm looking for the woman who was in front of me in line on friday afternoon wearing a white and black suit, a monocle that clipped on to the nose, and a giant sword with a clock on it chained to you (sorry i have no idea who you were cosplaying as, which is what i want to find out) and you cosplayed as sephiroth on saturday.
PockyPham
Experienced Poster

Post by PockyPham »

[color:blue]Im looking for the green power ranger i took a picture with in the Exhibition Hall while i was shopping ! I was looking for a power ranger and he was the only power ranger i saw throughout the convention (:[/color]
Yami

Post by Yami »

[color:purple]Reposting[/color] [color:blue](lol i really i wanna find this guy!):[/color]

[color:green]I'm looking for the guy i met in the artist alley on Sunday, that kept pointing at me and my friends from across the room.
We all pointed back at him and then did a pointing challenge. You kept getting lower and lower then we all did the same.

Here's a picture of him --> Link

I was the girl that asked you for a picture and my friend told you to take the face mask off.
You also hugged me xD.
I was wearing all black and my shirt said 'Heart Breaker'. You also followed me and my friends quietly and poked my friend and it scared her.
Message me at hunny_loo@yahoo.com or Add me on aim - Yhaipaneesan!
I would love to talk to you =D You seem like an awesome guy. ♥[/color]
Shralla
Expert Poster

Post by Shralla »

Next page whee
SlAyErPaTh
Dedicated Poster

Post by SlAyErPaTh »

[quote=Shralla]I was I'm on a Boat with the dolphin.

Looking for:

-Anybody from that big group of people who wandered the con with the boombox for a couple hours

-The girl who hated me in the piano room on Saturday night

-Anybody who used the phrase "I love you" in response to my saying I was on a boat

-Any of the people who asked for video of me singing part of the song

-The guy I hung out with for most of the night at the Saturday night dance, who I gave my LED glowsticks to[/quote]
I was the Hunter from the big roaming L4D group that accompany you "on the boat". That was the best moment man.