The main 'I'm LOOKING FOR...' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
PatrickD
AB Staff

Post by PatrickD »

This thread is sort of the opposite of the "Did anyone SEE ME?" thread. If you are looking for someone you met, post here. It would be helpful if you provide as much information as possible, such as what day you saw this person and what they were wearing at the time.

Please do not post new "I'm looking for..." threads. Reply to this post if you want to find someone. Any new threads started for this purpose will be deleted to avoid forum clutter.
JadenPrinceton
Getting the hang of this...

Post by JadenPrinceton »

[Saturday] I'm looking for the Nero who was giving out roses (STILL have mine by the way xD, I was the one in the dealers room who got on her knees and asked for one)

[Saturday, yes] Demyx and Vexen from the Dealers room. "Mickey Mouse for president!"

[Also Saturday] Also looking for the Megaman who was around the Artists alley and I said "MEGAMAN?!" and hugged him lol.
cosmonaut

Post by cosmonaut »

HEY WHO WAS THAT DUDE
dressed as Nemo, from Little Nemo In Slumberland who gave me all the taffy when i recognized his costume :D

YOU'RE MY HERO
robochan
Expert Poster

Post by robochan »

Looking for a guy named Sam (we hung out a lot, my boyfriend got you butts) You're awesome, and we forgot to get your contact info!

Also looking for a Gaara cosplayer that we talked to a few times. You waved and talked to my Haku friend. I'd love to get your myspace or some other way of contact ^_^ <3
wer
Expert Poster

Post by wer »

I'm looking for a few people, actually.

First off, there was a person in a wheelchair dressed as Obluda/The Monster Without a Name from the anime/manga "Monster". It's such an obscure series and I was so happy to see them, but didn't get to take a picture. I believe they wore all green and was wearing a giant paper mache mask. I saw them at the Cosplay Court panel.

I'm also looking for the Maya that found me in the foodcourt (I cosplayed as Phoenix Wright; she called me Nick. I was so happy.) on Friday. She was so adorable!

Also I KNOW THERE WAS AN EDGEWORTH. I've been looking for one all con, and I believe I saw one walk by when I was waiting in line for either the Masquerade or Hentai Dubbing. My eyesight is horrible, so I couldn't quite tell if he was definately an Edgey until he was too far. =[ I regret not leaping out of the line to grab a few pics with him.

That's all I can remember for now. I had a blast this year <3
06: AC Tifa
07: Zexion
09: Phoenix Wright
10: Johan Liebert
11: Raido Kuzunoha
12: PKMN Burgh
13: PKMN Emmet
14: Gundam Tanaka
15: Suga-kun and Idate/Orca

~ tumblr ~
TinyLittleTohru
Obsessed Poster

Post by TinyLittleTohru »

Xigbar. The really tall one, Lol xD Had a Lexaeus..
I wanted to hug you so bad (if you see this D: ) But I was too shy xD

This one: Xigbar and Lexaeus
Nurilka
Veteran Poster

Post by Nurilka »

Hi~. Me and my friends are just looking for the Kira that we were talking to while practicing in the hotel lobby. We have a video of you dancing xD Same thing with the two guys in the background with the massive guns that were dancing <3~

Also, was anyone across the hotel dancing with us in the windows? (we were Miku and Rin) There were tons of people that we were waving to us and stuff xD
CloElyse
I'm new!

Post by CloElyse »

Looking for the Ouran cosplayers who let me and my friends cut them in line for the masquerade~
I saw you guys a bunch of times in the dealers room and hallways.
I was the extremely awesome Renge!
8D

AnnabelleKitten

Post by AnnabelleKitten »

[Saturday][RAAVE] Me and my friends are looking for this guy we met at the dance later Saturday night. He wore a black hat with goggles, a sweatshirt that he asked us, "Who wears a sweatshirt to a dance?" and we reply'd, "You do!"

He was tall, and he "taught" me how to dance and raave.
PaAE
Veteran Poster

Post by PaAE »

Hey there!

Alright, [Saturday] night at the dance there was a Sai cosplayer; dancing really good~! I asked if I could dance with you, we did then ditched the dance to end up talking alone. :[ Your name was Nick.

He was in the masq skit as Kakashi in the Wonder Boys of Anime or something.

We tried to find each other, but couldn't.

Any help would be really great! ^^;
Thanks so much.
Here's my email: iceyukina@hotmail.com
CubanThunder

Post by CubanThunder »

[Friday/Saturday]-- Girl who participated in the Media Trivia thingy. We chatted for a while during the event, about [as] and such. Brown hair, incredibly enthusiastic about her trivia knowledge. Saw her again at the Individual Trivia on Saturday, but she left before I could talk to her.

[Sunday]-- Girl dressed as Lucy from Elfen Lied that I high-fived every time I saw her around the dealer's room. She's my hero now XD

[Sunday As Well]-- Girl with "THE" taped on one arm and "GAME" taped on the other. She quite possibly made my day, and subsequently is another hero of mine.

Email: jakevlahakis@gmail.com

Thanks for the help!
Pezzidge

Post by Pezzidge »

Xigbar and Lexaeus are my friends from AfterlifeUSEC. You can find them at Afterlifeusec.deviantart.com!

If you have more pictures, let us know!
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

This is more of a "who the heck is this person" question:

For those on facebook, look at:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 1&comments

Anyone know who that "topless" woman was, and which character she was supposed to be?

Its easier to PM me, to send the message (in case this gets flooded and forgotten)
satchansays
Experienced Poster

Post by satchansays »

I'm looking for:

-the South Park kids! I was the Ritsuka sitting next to you in the Masquerade "line" on Saturday. you guys were really funny and nice and we talked a lot so it'd be cool to keep in touch.

-anyone else who was sitting at the beginning of the "Non-Masq Line" that we formed together due to being moved around by security. we had some awesome fun with our peaceful demonstration and some serious bonding as well. hahaha.
RC
Veteran Poster

Post by RC »

Alright, I'm looking for the Hughes that 'attacked' Edward and I (Roy) at the con with pictures of your daughter...

...twice in a row.

Just want to say thank you, at the time I nearly fell over (although you prevented it), but it made the convention for me. XD
TinyLittleTohru
Obsessed Poster

Post by TinyLittleTohru »

I was at the Vocaloid Photoshoot!!
I was Natsuo. Red wig, cat ears xD
CafekkoDesu
Expert Poster

Post by CafekkoDesu »

Ummm... I think I may know who you were talking about. Were the pics postcard-sized, all taped together? (and at the time, was he not dressed in uniform?)
RC
Veteran Poster

Post by RC »

Sorry, but I don't believe so, he was in uniform and the pics were not attached...
Lawliet
Veteran Poster

Post by Lawliet »

I am looking for
The person who gave me a hug friday then picked me up after i did the pokemon theme song with kenshin (i was the one headbanging, air guitar etc)

the near (i think) who gave me a domino on sunday in the dealer's room (i was L(one of the few/many))

the other L who i had a staring contest with on saturday outside the karoke room

and the person who was reading a manga on sunday i think on the second floor who gave me pocky after i sat down and stared at him for a while
Willowanderer
Experienced Poster

Post by Willowanderer »

It's the tattooed ghost from Fatal Frame 3.
I can't remember what she was called, precicelty something about holly.
Cosplayer, Cartoonist, Artist-for-Hire, and maker of plush blankets to keep Fandom warm. http://willowanderer.deviantart.com/
MissDaft
I'm new!

Post by MissDaft »

I'm looking for this scout: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2 ... =579104504 -the one in the red shirt. We passed on the escalators (him going down and I was going up) and I started fangirl-ing over him and ran up the rest of the escalator and then down the down escalator to get this picture. I waved to him every time I saw him afterward XD
Kusari
Experienced Poster

Post by Kusari »

Hey there. I'm looking for any pictures of the 4 month old baby Yachiru, my daughter. ^^; Let me know if any of you have any pictures up of 'er! :3
Darkvyse88
Determined Poster

Post by Darkvyse88 »

Loing for the Jesse and James from the Maaqs, You guys rocked. Also, anyone who stopped me and my buddy Zack, L, or Genesis. I was the "fanfiction nerd" in the Masq skit involving bad fanfiction.
Cosplay Plans for Anime Boston 2019

Friday: Robert EO Speedwagon (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)

Saturday Day: Kazuhira Miller (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain)
Saturday Afternoon: Robert EO Speedwagon (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
Saturday Evening: Matt McKenna

Sunday: White Blood Cell (Cells at Work)
coadifer
Veteran Poster

Post by coadifer »

Im looking for the Spirit cosplayer from Soul Eater that I talked to on Saturday and hugged on Sunday. I was the Yoruichi cosplayer that was in line with him for the masquerade, just want to stay in touch!
Anime Boston 2015 Lineup Friday- Cecil Baldwin (WTNV) Saturday- Suki (A:TLA) Sunday- Unsure
Chibi-Sorrow

Post by Chibi-Sorrow »

Waaaaaait, were you the kid that was L?

Me = Random, hyper as hell attention grabbing Kikyo who possibly sung with you/got everyone else to join in if you and the Kenshin are the two I am thinking of XD

Just voicing that~
CafekkoDesu
Expert Poster

Post by CafekkoDesu »

I'm looking for Kanon from An Cafe (J-rock band). I cosplayed Bou (also from An Cafe), and my friend met him twice, once at a Death Note panel, and I'm so extremely sad (like crying sad...), I really want to meet him... I'll put up a pic if needed later...
Effyness
Determined Poster

Post by Effyness »

[quote=Lawliet]I am looking for
The person who gave me a hug friday then picked me up after i did the pokemon theme song with kenshin (i was the one headbanging, air guitar etc)

the near (i think) who gave me a domino on sunday in the dealer's room (i was L(one of the few/many))

the other L who i had a staring contest with on saturday outside the karoke room

and the person who was reading a manga on sunday i think on the second floor who gave me pocky after i sat down and stared at him for a while
[/quote]

Hey, you wouldn't happen to be the L I talked to on the train ride back, now would you? I'm the semi-Haruhi cosplayer with the glasses. The Zolo with you gave me some batteries for my camera. :3
Ratica
Veteran Poster

Post by Ratica »

I'm also looking for the Team Rocket group from the masq. I was going to meet them during lunch but got held up cleaning D:
omgitsdaina

Post by omgitsdaina »

I'm looking for a few people!

ONE-The Professor Stein that my friends and I hung out with on floor 22! We waited for an elevator and talked about your clicky screw.

TWO-There were some people who walked in front of me and my friends' Koh, the giant centipede thing, cosplay. We later went to the plushie thing together, and you guys were awesome!

THREE-Hisoka! I'm looking for yooooou! -Kurapika.
AdmiralDS

Post by AdmiralDS »

[Sunday] Your name was like, Toshi or something. You were walking around and sat next to me and two of my friends, you seemed really cool and I wanted to keep in touch but you left before I could exchange anything with you. Name's Andrew, I told you that. I was playing my DS - we only talked briefly you said you had to meet your friend or something... you sang I remember that. Oh and at the end of the con, you gave a wave and walked away, I got up to talk to you but seeing as how I waited ten minutes you were gone.
Well if you ever do read this it'd be cool if you sent me a PM or something.
G'bye.
Effyness
Determined Poster

Post by Effyness »

I am looking for the L that was in the karaoke room today that had a bag full of lollipops. You dropped them at some point and me and my friend helped pick them up (she was in an Akatsuki cloak).
Basil
I'm new!

Post by Basil »

Im looking for that girl in the suit that was in obvious violation of the dress code. You know what im talking about, the one with the boobs on saturday

I'm Also looking for pictures of my friends who were Gara and kankaro All weekend ( this is him )
Lawliet
Veteran Poster

Post by Lawliet »

depends on what you mean by kid, but ya I was the L with real hair(not a wig) that was doing karoke with kenshin and kagome on friday, i was the one headbanging, etc and wondering if anyone has any pics/vids of it? XD
Princess_Kaylin
Obsessed Poster

Post by Princess_Kaylin »

I have a huge list

First are ones I am hoping to see of friends

Alphons from FMA the armor and suit one. (My friend)

Scryed Kazuma - My friend Jason on friday

My friend Nick as Jesus and of course the Internet (the one with glasses)

The video footage of NerdTV's panel on the how to survive a con zombie

Resident Evil Photoshoot (missed this and my photographer because room key reader had to be replaced)

Batman Photoshoot (same as the Resident Evil one)

Avatar Photoshoot (friends and myself in sunday along with Friends in sat)

Left 4 Dead photoshoot (missed it but heard that only 2 showed)

Team Fortress 2 Photoshoot (some of my friends)

The following are ones of me I am searching for hoping for video and images....

Batman Beyond and Robin From Thursday - (both are me)

Tuxedo Mask on Friday at Sailor Moon shoot in front of Dunkin Donuts

Seifer from FFVIII on saturday

T-02 Tyrant/Zombie from Resident evil (complete blue latex with external heart and claw.)- my friend uploaded a video of me on my account in the suit

The Higurashi Saturday Photo shoot which moved towards registration - (I was keiichi with a sword)

Sokka from Avatar in Escimo and Sexy Sokka photos

the tactical Green Chris Redfield vest with guns and weapons up the wazoo in the LARP on Saturday

Kyon on Sunday.

===========[2018]============
Princess Celica- Fire Emblem Echoes-----Jill Valentine - Resident Evil 3
-----All Week-end --------------------------------Just during Photoshoot---
VampireTrouble

Post by VampireTrouble »

(Sunday)I'm looking for the blood-spattered Shippuden Akatsuki sasuke that gave me a hug at the train station when we left the con. I wanna see you next year if you go :)

(Friday and Saturday) I'm looking for the Rock Lee that me and my friends said hi to. Her name was sarah, thats all i know.
Suza-Chan
I'm new!

Post by Suza-Chan »

[color:black][/color]Looking for fellow mainer:

The person im looking for wasnt dressed in cosplay, but he was dressed in steampunk clothes. It was tech sun, cause it was like 2am. He had just been kicked out his room with a friend of his cause she broke up with her b/f. His name was Maxwell, but i dont know his last name. I know he lives in Portland, in a hotel there, and works at a cafe place i think near the airport. He was really nice and would like to contact him. If anyone has any clue how to please email me at SnufflesLivesOn @ hotmail.com. I was the one who had Alice Cullen hair, we met in the lobby and talked for a couple hours.
epobbp

Post by epobbp »

I'm looking for a Final Fantasy cosplayer. I think it was a Yuna but I'm not sure *doesn't really know Final Fantasy that well* She was whering a purple skirt and carrying a staff. I played my flute to your dancing one of the nights on the second floor.
Chibi-Sorrow

Post by Chibi-Sorrow »

I call everyone kid, including myself. XD
And I was Kikyo, damnit!
I did Priestess Kagome last year XD
But yeah, I got your email and you did Caramelldansen with me, Kenshin, and a few other girls (and some dude who I didn't know :P)

EDIT: And I HAD a thing from the Pokemon, but the San that was with me accidentally deleted it from my phone... I only have the Caramelldansen thing.
Lawliet
Veteran Poster

Post by Lawliet »

yes i am that L XD
Effyness
Determined Poster

Post by Effyness »

Yay! I found you! 8D
Jakkun
Determined Poster

Post by Jakkun »

Lol, I'm looking for a Kaito with light blue hair [strike]that I totally did not grope[/strike]and a Len that I proposed to~

Any of you them? o:
AB 2k14
Friday - Kyoko Sakura - 15% done
Saturday - Levi (snk) - 95% done
Sunday - Asuka (NGE) - 95% done
Lawliet
Veteran Poster

Post by Lawliet »

oops ya i meant kikyo XD, aww sucks about hte pokemon thing, i hope other people have it XD but you should definatnly upload the caramelldansen one
Lawliet
Veteran Poster

Post by Lawliet »

yay XD, im sad now that AB is over, -registers for AB next year then goes to sleep until the day before next year's AB-
RyukLikesHentai
I'm new!

Post by RyukLikesHentai »

Im looking for the guy who was drunk next to me in line for the dance. He ended up vomiting his guts out.
draxthedestroyer

Post by draxthedestroyer »

I am looking for two people.

The first person I am looking for was the girl cosplaying at Robin from Batman. I saw her around all weekend. I do believe i made a comment about how rad Robin was and how I had a Robin keychain.

The other person I am looking for I met last year at AB and i have seen him around at shows and the mall and stuff. He was part of staff this year and had green hair. I dont remember who he cosplayed as but I do remember it was some older video game character who spray painted crap.

Sorry I couldn't give a better description of the second peorson.
StopAllSadness
Expert Poster

Post by StopAllSadness »

I have pictures from the higurashi no naku koro ni photoshoot

my friend was the Rena with brownish hair

http://s674.photobucket.com/albums/vv110/haiibaybii/
Chibi-Sorrow

Post by Chibi-Sorrow »

I'm gonna upload it to my computer soon then post it up in the video thread. Keep an eye out in the next twenty minutes!
Robin291
Veteran Poster

Post by Robin291 »

yay time for the looking for^^!

so i'm gonna discribe the people i'm looking for the best i can. alright, if these people see this or your friends with one of these people tell me.

alright, first.

present day Shinji Hirako from Bleach. I'm the Ichigo that kept bumping into you, it would be nice to talk so if you can catch up with me i would really like that. plus, need to grab a few pictures from you and give you some pictures. ^^

Aizen....uh...this is complicated. the one with the longer hair...that was with the leek girl saturday night and bumped into me when i was in my dance outfit and Ichigo wig and threated to have the Arrancar kill me...>_> next year. till then, we should talk^^ you were awesome. thanks for joking around with me.
cosmonaut

Post by cosmonaut »

ohhhhhhhhhhhh also. if he checks here or anybody else knows who it was~

There was a dude with a chick in the artist's alley selling 1$ commissions who I thought was pretty rad. They were selling kandi bracelets and rings and things with cute foodstuffs on them.
i got a free bracelet from you guys that glowed in the dark! :D

i'm positive they were in the row with table numbers 24-33. i lost his deviantart! D:

I was the one with the giant gold hammer who asked for tyra banks + captain america making out with adam sandler filming. mmmmyep. XD
Gemini6Ice

Post by Gemini6Ice »

MALE STACY

You really seemed like you were hitting on me, but you never called! :(