The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

Post by shad0wth3fall3n »

[quote=Effyness]
[quote=shad0wth3fall3n]Hello everyone! This is Ken Irons, from K.Irons photography! I was also Asuma from Naruto, guy in a Green Power rangers shirt, Kyon from Haruhi Suzumiya, and James from Team Rocket (yes the one from the Masq, thank you all so much I <3 U!)[/quote]

I saw you and took a picture of you! Great job in the masq, by the way. :D

All pictures I have will be uploaded to ACParadise sometime soon. I'll post in the main photos thread when they're up.
[/quote]

Yay I can't wait to see! And thank you so much!
Ratica
Veteran Poster

Post by Ratica »

I was this one : http://www.flickr.com/photos/arcticpenguin/3557876969/

[quote=Eiri][quote=Ratica]Same Costume all three days:

Skanky Pikachu/Skankachu/Pikachick.

See me?[/quote]

Part of the hentai-dub debacle?
Yeah...[/quote]

Debacle? I didn't think it was THAT bad for working with no video footage.
mikami
Determined Poster

Post by mikami »

[quote=souxiie]I was there as Lucy from Elfen Lied. Apparently the "only good one" (I was called that...)
[/quote]

I wish I saw you. I was wearing the same Lucy cosplay. I saw 2 other Lucy's as well so, no, you weren't the only good one. There were at least 4 :-P
Cosplays-2007,2008(Misato/Evangelion), 2009(Lucy/Elfen Lied), 2010(SIM), 2011(gothic SIM), 2012(Mara Jade), 2013(female mandalorian), 2014(female mandalorian, Alice(OUATIW)

AMV's-2011(Adversity), 2013(Animosity of the Feline Species)

H-AMV's-2009(The Hentai King), 2010(Yaoi Love), 2011(Supertight), 2012(Share the Load)
Crinoline
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Crinoline »

(forgot to quote and the thing got messed up.)
Anime Boston 2013 Cosplay:
Friday
Claire Redfield (Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles)
Saturday
Older Malon (Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)
Sunday
Team Magma Member (Pokemon Ruby and Emerald)
Crinoline

Post by Crinoline »

[quote=Effyness][quote=Crinoline][color:brown]On friday I was dressed as a pirate in a black and red corset and long red hair walking around with a ginger cowboy and a girl with blue hair, then on Sat I was walking with a Coraline and was wearing a red helmet with a bird on it and my other friend was wearing a green one with a dino on it and then halfway through the day I changed and dressed like I am in my avatar and same on Sunday.

Also, I was one of the people on the third floor playing Uno, Apples to Apples, Scrabble and Duck Duck Goose and the only girl in the Soul Caliber tournament on Sat.[/color]
[/quote]

Were you in the karaoke room today? Because I'm pretty sure I saw you.[/quote]

Yes, I was there today.
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
mikami
Determined Poster

Post by mikami »

[quote=Crinoline][color:brown]and the only girl in the Soul Caliber tournament on Sat.[/color][/quote]

I saw you, my fiance enetered the tournament too! You rocked x-)
Cosplays-2007,2008(Misato/Evangelion), 2009(Lucy/Elfen Lied), 2010(SIM), 2011(gothic SIM), 2012(Mara Jade), 2013(female mandalorian), 2014(female mandalorian, Alice(OUATIW)

H-AMV's-2009(The Hentai King), 2010(Yaoi Love), 2011(Supertight), 2012(Share the Load)
Crinoline

Post by Crinoline »

[quote=mikami][quote=Crinoline][color:brown]and the only girl in the Soul Caliber tournament on Sat.[/color][/quote]

I saw you, my fiance enetered the tournament too! You rocked x-)[/quote]
Thanks! :^D
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
mikami
Determined Poster

Post by mikami »

[quote=Protagonist]Hey, I just curious if anyone saw The Joker who was more like the Jack Nicholson/ Cartoon Mark Hamill version on Friday.
I was walking around with Harley Quinn, and had a Long handgun.

Or The Warden of SuperJail! (the one that was actually a guy....) on Sunday.[/quote]

There were about four Jokers with Harley Quinn's. So I most likely saw you.

Raffi_Rave_Master

Post by Raffi_Rave_Master »

did anyone see me...or hear me...XD

I was the kid blasting his stereo all day, everyday during the con. Plus i was that guy who would dance in the circle at the dances with my new dance friends. I was also the guy who got kicked in the head and impaled his lip + bleed fracking everywhere

If u were one of the people who thought i at least was a cool/fun/interesting person look me up on facebook.

Raffi Sahagian

Look for me playing my guitar.
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

[quote=Raffi_dance_Master]did anyone see me...or hear me...XD

I was the kid blasting his stereo all day, everyday during the con. Plus i was that guy who would dance in the circle at the dances with my new dance friends. I was also the guy who got kicked in the head and impaled his lip + bleed fracking everywhere

If u were one of the people who thought i at least was a cool/fun/interesting person look me up on facebook.

Raffi Sahagian

Look for me playing my guitar.[/quote]

I saw you, danced with you, and got yelled at with you by security, but did not get a photograph since I was not carrying my cam when I saw you. Great job though!
Effyness
Determined Poster

Post by Effyness »

Raffi Sahagian

Were you the one with the black boom box who was twirling my friend's lightsaber in the video game room on Saturday?
Roessen
Veteran Poster

Post by Roessen »

I was the Soma Cruz on Friday, and the L with a spoon on Saturday. (I was in the masquerade as L, in the "Catch That Tobi!" skit thinger)

I had planned to go around on Sunday in my Soma cosplay again but I sadly started feeling really sick, so I had to leave early. =/

I'm really not expecting anyone to say that they saw me, at least not in my Soma outfit.
I PLAY GW2 DO YOU PLAY GW2 LET'S TALK GW2 STUFF YAY
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9087-3096
NNID: Roessen
PM if you added me!
omgitsdaina

Post by omgitsdaina »

Did anyone see the Koh cosplay on Saturday afternoon? :O

I was in that :D
Effyness
Determined Poster

Post by Effyness »

[quote=Tanshin]I was the Soma Cruz on Friday, and the L with a spoon on Saturday. (I was in the masquerade as L, in the "Catch That Tobi!" skit thinger)

I had planned to go around on Sunday in my Soma cosplay again but I sadly started feeling really sick, so I had to leave early. =/

I'm really not expecting anyone to say that they saw me, at least not in my Soma outfit.[/quote]

You were in that skit? It was one of my favorites! Great job! :D
AnnabelleKitten

Post by AnnabelleKitten »

Raffi Sahagian

I was right behind you when you got hit!! xP So yes, I did indeed see you xP
AdmiralDS

Post by AdmiralDS »

To those of you who saw the "DO A BARREL ROLL" sign, that was me and my friends.
blingstability
I'm new!

Post by blingstability »

I was Fran from Final Fantasy XII and my friend was Ashe. We were in the masquerade :)
AnnabelleKitten

Post by AnnabelleKitten »

[quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=Raffi_dance_Master]did anyone see me...or hear me...XD

Raffi Sahagian

I saw you, danced with you, and got yelled at with you by security, but did not get a photograph since I was not carrying my cam when I saw you. Great job though![/quote]

There were a lot of people who got yelled at by security, which one were you? xP Obviously not the one who took his shirt off, and not the kid in the grey sweatshirt.
Pugilist Manifesto

Post by Pugilist Manifesto »

Did anyone see me? I was cosplaying as Ippo Makunouchi and often mistaken for Little Mac from Punch Out and like... Rocky Balboa or something. I had red shorts and gloves on, no shirt, spiky hair, often seen with a lolita... <_<;

Links to pics (preferably via PM) would be very much appreciated.
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

[quote=AnnabelleKitten][quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=Raffi_dance_Master]did anyone see me...or hear me...XD

Raffi Sahagian

I saw you, danced with you, and got yelled at with you by security, but did not get a photograph since I was not carrying my cam when I saw you. Great job though![/quote]

There were a lot of people who got yelled at by security, which one were you? xP Obviously not the one who took his shirt off, and not the kid in the grey sweatshirt.
[/quote]

I was the James from Team Rocket when the mass outbreak started upstairs and they had to use the airhorn haha
Raffi_Rave_Master

Post by Raffi_Rave_Master »

[quote=AnnabelleKitten][quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=Raffi_dance_Master]did anyone see me...or hear me...XD

Raffi Sahagian

[/quote]
Just add me as a friend guys :P
AdmiralDS

Post by AdmiralDS »

I saw you before the Saturday night dance, you and your, erm, "lolita" were sitting right next to us in the lobby.
But as for pictures, sorry mate.
VampireTrouble

Post by VampireTrouble »

Did anyone see me? I was the weird rocker Gaara-ish thing with the cool hat and lip ring (I had a black shirt and jeans) I was the naruto with the crazy fluffy, volumous, and obnoxious wig with the shippuden outfit on saturday (I'm really short) and on sunday I was naruto with black hair and a red fox hat :)

If you did see me adn have any pictures, can I please have a link to them...I forgot to take any pics of myself ^^;
lovexraven
I'm new!

Post by lovexraven »

Hey guys, did anyone see me? I was the only Sailor Pluto with the Garnet Rod present, I believe.

Love to know if you did. Thanks!
VampireTrouble

Post by VampireTrouble »

[quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=AnnabelleKitten][quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=Raffi_dance_Master]did anyone see me...or hear me...XD

Raffi Sahagian

[/quote]

I was the James from Team Rocket when the mass outbreak started upstairs and they had to use the airhorn haha[/quote]

Were you the James that was being interviewed Sunday? And were you in the Masq.?
hooyeah
Experienced Poster

Post by hooyeah »

hey hey i was Rengi Abarai on Friday/Saturday and Sunday. did any one see me :) msg me if u wanna chat had alot of fun this year.i was the only person who had Zabimaru.
epobbp

Post by epobbp »

I'm pretty sure I saw you, no picture though sorry >.<

Did anyone see me? I was wearing all black, with a black cape and long red wig for Friday and Saturday, I wasn't cosplaying on Sunday. I was carrying around and playing a flute all three days.
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

[quote=VampireTrouble][quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=AnnabelleKitten][quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=Raffi_dance_Master]did anyone see me...or hear me...XD

Raffi Sahagian

[/quote]

I was the James from Team Rocket when the mass outbreak started upstairs and they had to use the airhorn haha[/quote]

Were you the James that was being interviewed Sunday? And were you in the Masq.? [/quote]

Yup that is me! Guilty as charged! :-D
Captain Fuzzy
Determined Poster

Post by Captain Fuzzy »

I was Quail-Man on both Friday and Saturday. Anyone have any pictures of me?

I know there was at least one other Quail-Man, so here is a Reference Pic
bloodstainedavenger
Expert Poster

Post by bloodstainedavenger »

Did you see me?

I was Kyon in the Masquerade and for a little bit, walking around (the skit with Haruhi in a bunnysuit), and then on Saturday morning I was young Sasuke. >_> :D
RC
Veteran Poster

Post by RC »

Huzzah! I've been looking for that pic, figured it was taken alot- forgot my camera... T.T

But yes, you saw me. XD
Nurilka
Veteran Poster

Post by Nurilka »

Does anyone remember what the announcer said after our skit (we had the vocaloid dance skit). I had headphones on and heard absolutely nothing D:
Chibi-Sorrow

Post by Chibi-Sorrow »

[quote=epobbp]I'm pretty sure I saw you, no picture though sorry >.<

Did anyone see me? I was wearing all black, with a black cape and long red wig for Friday and Saturday, I wasn't cosplaying on Sunday. I was carrying around and playing a flute all three days.[/quote]
I stood in line with you on Friday morning! I wasn't in cosplay yet, but I was with San from Princess Mononoke and I sung with you while you played ^.^
DAX
Expert Poster

Post by DAX »

I was the Akito with the angel wings and I was with an Agito with some black wings(saturday)

ANY PICTURES WOULD BE INSTA-LOVE AND WOULD EARN YOU SOME CAKE.

note:cake is most likely a lie
Dok
Expert Poster

Post by Dok »

:D Did anyone see me wandering around with my giant orange boxcutter? I was Nevada-tan but I think the boxcutter itself outshone my cosplay XD!
aftershock6783

Post by aftershock6783 »

I was one of the few Franken Stein's from Fri/Sat that had a bolt that turned & clicked. Formal wear variation. I'm the one in this picture, actually:
http://shocklog.myftp.org/GFnME.JPG
anyone else have more to share?
Tessen

Post by Tessen »

[quote=I Am Not Kira]Huzzah! I've been looking for that pic, figured it was taken alot- forgot my camera... T.T

But yes, you saw me. XD[/quote]

Yay! You guys were cute! ^_^

[quote=DAX]I was the Akito with the angel wings and I was with an Agito with some black wings(saturday)

ANY PICTURES WOULD BE INSTA-LOVE AND WOULD EARN YOU SOME CAKE.[/quote]

OH NO. I saw you guys, when my friend and I were sitting down, and I was too tired to get up and ask you for a picture. :( But you looked great!
Wolfie Pie
Expert Poster

Post by Wolfie Pie »

I'm looking for pics of me and my sister. =^w^=

We were human Amaterasu and human Kabegami from Okami on Friday. I had the sword Thunder Edge with me and my sister was carrying my ball jointed doll.

On Saturday I was Naruto and she was Takuto from Full Moon, and together we were carrying three dolls.

Any pics would be appreciated. :)
AB congoer since 2006!
Find me on Instagram @pastelcrayfish
AB24 Cosplans:
Genya Shinazugawa (Demon Slayer) Friday+Saturday
Takashi Mitsuya (Tokyo Revengers) Thursday+Sunday
Domeki-kun.
Obsessed Poster

Post by Domeki-kun. »

Raffi Sahagian

I saw you and your ripped up lip! I was like oh ****, what the hell happend? dances be dangerous, haha. Well, now i know what happend, haha(:
I've been on a con haitus for a while. Guess I couldn't abstain.

AB '07
Haji - Blood+
AB '08
Clare - Claymore
AB '09
Grell - Kuroshitsuji
Maid Cafe 101 Panel

AB '13
Saeko - H.O.T.D. (10%)

Tumblr |Facebook
birdboy2000
Experienced Poster

Post by birdboy2000 »

[quote=Ratica]I was this one : http://www.flickr.com/photos/arcticpenguin/3557876969/[/quote]

Okay, I did see you walking by, amidst the various hordes of congoers. No pictures or anything, though.
mahoukiyoraka
Expert Poster

Post by mahoukiyoraka »

Hi!
On Friday, I was Lenalee Lee in a D.Gray-Man group with Lavi, Allen, Miranda, and Rhode. We were also in the costumes on Saturday morning for our panel.
On Saturday, I was Liz Thompson, with my sister as Patty and a Mini-Medusa.
If anyone has any pics of us, let me know by PM :D
Tessen

Post by Tessen »

Were you in the registration room on Friday night, by any chance?
acid_fusion51
Veteran Poster

Post by acid_fusion51 »

[quote=Effyness]
I did! Was that you? 'Cause if it was, my two friends yelled "buttscratcher" back and got two free posters.
[/quote]

yes i was the guy who gave the two people sitting sorta close to each other (with like one or two people between them)
I walked around the 2nd floor and tried it strategically around the whole floor with there were many people so i would most likely hear it but i didnt except from you guys, so i figured i would try again to see perhaps some people are just no fun,(and to see if you guys would do it again) and again no one but you guys so i figured why not, and gave yall the posters i had on me.
StopAllSadness
Expert Poster

Post by StopAllSadness »

sunfish
I'm new!

Post by sunfish »

[color:blue]Wondering if anyone has any pictures of me or even saw me for that matter!

I was the Final Form Xemnas walking around~[/color]
oblivionblademaster
Expert Poster

Post by oblivionblademaster »

Aww >.< Well I will be going as Pepper next year.(seeing the cosplay was so much more comfy then the others I did) But this time I am going to have a prop of some kind. Perhaps the mini arch rector in the case with "Proof that Tony Stark has a Heart" or something like that. Look for me then.
yamamuratatsuya
Experienced Poster

Post by yamamuratatsuya »

Hallo! I was wondering is anyone took pictures of me in my Asuka Langley yellow dress cosplay. I didn't get any pictures of it myself ^^; I wore it Friday afternoon and Saturday night.
oblivionblademaster
Expert Poster

Post by oblivionblademaster »

Okay did anyone see me as the Mad Hatter? I had the black hat with the cards taped to the top and spilling out over the side.
artystic
I'm new!

Post by artystic »

I was das red medic on saturday. As far as I know I was the only guy red medic.

Also I was Jack from Bioshock on Friday.
I don't think anyone really noticed it though...
Fullmetalninja126
Expert Poster

Post by Fullmetalninja126 »

I was a L on fri and sat i know some ppl took pics of me i had green and black ears on sat.
Did you see me?
Send me a message