The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
Prez
Expert Poster

Post by Prez »

Hey, I was there on Sunday as Hinamori Amu. I had the egg pouch and the eggs, and I was usually with a girl dressed as Sana from Kodocha. A bunch of people took my pic, if you have any PLEASE pm me them. I forgot to have my friend get a picture of me to upload xD
DeathxbyxRainbow
Getting the hang of this...

Post by DeathxbyxRainbow »

Hey, everybody. : D

I'm just wondering if anyone happened to get any pictures of moi. On friday, I was my own steampunk character, Tilly Brasslette. I was wearing a metal skirt, with chicken wire and lotsa knobs and numbers. I was wearing bloomers and a corset and was holding a steampunk, modified Maverick nerf gun.

On saturday, in the early morning I was a orgy Roxas, with two keyblades and a little checkered bow in my hair. Then I changed into a full Princess Tutu. And then much later on, for the masquerade I was the Matt who Rick Roll'd everyone. : D

Then on sunday, I was the girl Luigi, with striped sox, a black bob, and a mustache, walking around with a matching Mario. Send me any pics~!

Merci beacoup. ^0^
ahhhhh17227278

Post by ahhhhh17227278 »

[quote=Zorame]Did you see us?! Kurama and Hiei were roaming the halls most of Friday, and will be again on Saturday afternoon! (Alas neither of us remembered to bring a CAMERA so if you saw us and took a picture, pleeeease shoot it my way! n_n [/quote]

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/C ... MG1079.jpg

Would that happen to be you guys? :D

[color:blue]Anyone get any pictures from the Sonic the Hedgehog photoshoot on Saturday at 12? I was the human Shadow :)[/color]

Also on Friday and Sunday I was the Sasuke hanging around with Yusuke from YYH *and I also kept harassing all the Death the Kid cosplayers >_>* if anyone has any pictures of that :D
The_Kurro_Thing
Veteran Poster

Post by The_Kurro_Thing »

Tilly dear, I have some adorible pictures of you, where do you want me to send them??

Also: I was Natsuo Sagan (Zero) from Loveless on Friday, Seras Victoria on Saturday, Mello in the RickRoll'd skit at the Masquerade, and Princess Tutu from Cosplay Chess on Sunday. If anyone saw me/took pictures, please PM me, and send them my way~! Thanks!!!
DeathxbyxRainbow

Post by DeathxbyxRainbow »

Hmm...on here is fine. Or myspace? >0< Merci~!
Arashimiko

Post by Arashimiko »

You guys looked great! I remember seeing you at a previous con, either 07 or 08. I might have a pic from then if you want.

HatakeKakashi121 <--- AIM, message me ^_^
Twilit Archon
I'm new!

Post by Twilit Archon »

Did anyone see a commissar from warhammer 40K? I had a long coat and a military hat with an eagle on it, and I was carrying a plastic sword.
The Doctor
Experienced Poster

Post by The Doctor »

[color:blue]Hello all I'm The Doctor the crazy British one did you see me?

You may have if so I love it if anyone has any Pics of me at all especially with the TARDIS besides I am also looking for anyone I spoke to at length or started in one of my crazy video chats

Thanks All

The Doctor[/color]
maxham

Post by maxham »

[quote=chaosking900][quote=maxham]Hello everyone! I was Jesus here on Friday and Saturday I was tall Jesus and not "Con Jesus" I took a picture with an Aeris and a Rochack on the very begining of AB on Friday. Thank you in advanced![/quote]
im not sure what the difference is exactly (excuse me >.<) but were you the Jesus who was in the brains eating competition at one of the zombie survival guides? XD

-sorry for the double post, it was an accedent-[/quote]

there wasn't much of a difference but yes I was
ginichimaru69
Determined Poster

Post by ginichimaru69 »

Well, As some of you know i am known as a sex icon in the Anime World.

I am Strippin' Gin from AB08 the question is: DID ANYONE RECOGNIZE ME OR TAKE A PICTURE!?!?!? i know i had a few people take pictures with me and i have only found two pictures from the whole weekend. Also i was Captain Kira Izuru Saturday night (BANKAI with the buster blade) and on sunday i was kadaj with the buster. if you see any pictures of me send me links. if you wanna new friend just add me on facebook my name is steve holiday and my aim contact info is on my signature.
maxham

Post by maxham »

Here's a repost: I have gotten a few replies but no pictures although I did manage to see my feet in the dance video. Either way I am still looking for pictures of me as Jesus. I was the "Not-Con Jesus" "Tall Jesus" And the Jesus that ate the brain. I also took a picture with Aeris and Rorschack very early in the con on friday. I was there all weekend long. I also played the shout game where I was shouting "WENIS" And "GYNACOLOGY" A moogle took my picture while I was waiting in line early friday morning and I was also shouting "HERO FROM HEROS" To people walking by. I also at one point took a picture with the "Con Jesus" And we both did the buddy christ pose. Anyway, if anyone has photos PM me or email me krikel66578@yahoo.com

And thank you for those who have replied.
Mutantfish
Veteran Poster

Post by Mutantfish »

@ginichimaru69: I remember you, not from '08 as I wasn't there, but you mentioned the stripping Gin thing when we met you. It was in the lobby on Friday(?) night and you asked me for a "trenchcoat hug". I refused and my friend took a picture of you with her purple fuzzy hat on. It might be out there somewhere, but I have no pictures myself.
maxham

Post by maxham »

[quote=kathy1meme]Pictures seem hard to find- I'll settle for hearsay.

Did anyone here see a 5 year old Princess in a red and gold gown? She was there Saturday.

She'd love to see herself mentioned on the forums, a link to a picture would be cherished forever. :D

(Also-anyone see a big green monster head with a long nose, on a wheelchair?)

thanks in advance.

kathy2meme@juno.com
[/quote]

Hey yes I found one I think....http://.learn-to-spel.deviantart.com/art/Simply-Adorable-123921369
Kageyami11

Post by Kageyami11 »

Anyone see me? I was Joe Higashi from King of Fighters. I hate no shirt... I can't find pictures any where! I had one with Bruce Lee. I was also Hisagi Shuuhei from Bleach as a school boy with shirt open. Anyone have that picture?
TwilightDragon
Experienced Poster

Post by TwilightDragon »

Did anyone take my pic. I'm the Kazuki Mutou/Busou Renkin cosplayer btw.
Zeath
Veteran Poster

Post by Zeath »

[quote=DeathxbyxRainbow]Hey, everybody. : D

I'm just wondering if anyone happened to get any pictures of moi. On friday, I was my own steampunk character, Tilly Brasslette. I was wearing a metal skirt, with chicken wire and lotsa knobs and numbers. I was wearing bloomers and a corset and was holding a steampunk, modified Maverick nerf gun.

On saturday, in the early morning I was a orgy Roxas, with two keyblades and a little checkered bow in my hair. Then I changed into a full Princess Tutu. And then much later on, for the masquerade I was the Matt who Rick Roll'd everyone. : D

Then on sunday, I was the girl Luigi, with striped sox, a black bob, and a mustache, walking around with a matching Mario. Send me any pics~!

Merci beacoup. ^0^ [/quote]

I believe this is you as Luigi.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff8/ ... 50_150.jpg

Awesome cosplay btw :)
Past AB cosplays:
Cho Hakkai, Sha Gojyo, Kakashi, Fox McCloud, Kyoya Ootori, Light Yagami, Snow Villiers, Hisagi Shuuhei, Sosuke Aizen
Planned cosplays:
Albert Wesker (Resident Evil 1)
Miroku (Inuyasha)
Sans (Undertale)
critHITjace
Expert Poster

Post by critHITjace »

Did you see me/us?

Friday: Malachite/Kunzite ( queen beryl and the four generals )
Genjo Sanzo (yaoi-yuri dating game with sanzo party, notably the gojyo who was a contestant)

Saturday: Genjo Sanzo

Sunday: Godot (phoenix wright) post-human chess, seen sometimes with a Phoenix. Godot on the chess board

Zeath
Veteran Poster

Post by Zeath »

[quote=PrisonerInMySoul]Did you see me/us?

Friday: Malachite/Kunzite ( queen beryl and the four generals )
Genjo Sanzo (yaoi-yuri dating game with sanzo party, notably the gojyo who was a contestant)

Saturday: Genjo Sanzo

Sunday: Godot (phoenix wright) post-human chess, seen sometimes with a Phoenix. Godot on the chess board

[/quote]

I saw you at the dating game and right after. Also I believe I saw you on Sunday.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff8/ ... 074_74.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff8/ ... 075_75.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff8/ ... 076_76.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff8/ ... 077_77.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff8/ ... 078_78.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff8/ ... 079_79.jpg

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff8/ ... 080_80.jpg
Past AB cosplays:
Cho Hakkai, Sha Gojyo, Kakashi, Fox McCloud, Kyoya Ootori, Light Yagami, Snow Villiers, Hisagi Shuuhei, Sosuke Aizen
Planned cosplays:
Albert Wesker (Resident Evil 1)
Miroku (Inuyasha)
Sans (Undertale)
la_romanesque

Post by la_romanesque »

Hello. I'm not sure whether this goes in looking for me or looking for other people thread, but...

I was the Nel centaur from Saturday, and I took some photos with the released Halibel in the afternoon after the bleach photoshoot (right before she got kicked out of the mall XD), and I was wondering if anyone had those. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
subzeroscientist

Post by subzeroscientist »

Do you have a reference photo that's not on Facebook? (Facebook, I does not haz it.) We didn't really get many pictures, but if you were at the Sunday KH photoshoot we may have caught a bit of you on video. :3 Especially if you were anywhere near Vexen, Xaldin, or the Xigbar (though not the one from AfterlifeUSEC) they were hanging out with.
Kuma
Experienced Poster

Post by Kuma »

Kev, check your facebook later today
Halloween Kitsune
Expert Poster

Post by Halloween Kitsune »

By Sunday, my shoulder was actually showing quite a nice bruise from carrying both keyblades so I was in street clothes on Sunday.
2020: Bowsette/Senko-san
2019: Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya
2018: Lady Sephiroth
2017: Smash Brothers Brawl Dark Zelda

Past Cosplays:
2016: LoL Ahri
2015: FF14 Miqo'te Bard
2014: Twilight Princess Link
2013: Chell (Portal 2)/Kat (DMC)
2012: Chell (Portal 2)
2011: Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara)/ Black Rock Shooter
2010: Cloud (Advent Children)
2009: KH2 Roxas

Owner and master of Fox and Bear Cosplay:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/FoxandBearCosplay
VampireTrouble

Post by VampireTrouble »

OH you were really cool in the Masq. :D I loved how you gave hugs to everyone. you're costume was great too :)
Zoro Peck
I'm new!

Post by Zoro Peck »

Hey, I wondered if you might have seen me, I was Ronoroa Zoro, had selfmade costume and swords... I was looking for pictures but couldnt find any, could you look if you have some Zoro pictures... would be awseome thank you in advance.
swordmastersaur

Post by swordmastersaur »

hello hello! I was the Cloud with the Handnmade Metal Tsurugi that every one was surprised was allowwed in!
i was Wondering how many poeple saw my handiwork.
Numi

Post by Numi »

If anyone has pictures of me and my friend as "Kusuri-Uri/Medicine Seller" and his "Transformed Form" from Mononoke I would love to see them.

And in case anyone took our pictures without knowing where we were from, we were in the teal and gold kimonos with markings all over our faces...
Tamika
I'm new!

Post by Tamika »

i have a pic of a cloud with a cool sword. dont know if its u though lol
~Lucifer_Loves_Me~
Experienced Poster

Post by ~Lucifer_Loves_Me~ »

hi! I'm looking for pics of me and my friends from late Saturday or Friday from the dealers room. the three of us were from Vampire Knight, I was Ruka with long blondish wig and I was with Zero and Yuki, she had her staff. I know there's pic somewhere cuz we were stopped constantly! lol please let me know if anyone has any!
ChibiKoun
Veteran Poster

Post by ChibiKoun »

Hey, all. Did anyone happen to see the two catgirls turning a jump rope in the hallway Saturday night? If you have any photos of us playing jump rope with people, please send them my way.
2014 Cosplay!

1. Empress Elisabeth from エリザベート ~愛と死の輪舞
2. Super Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon
3.Lady Oscar François de Jarjayes from The Rose of Versailles
Anna-neko
AB Alumni

Post by Anna-neko »

here's a long shot - who got a shot of me THURSDAY?? ('cause a few people did spazz and get my picture)

I was a lolita, in a grey dress, heart-buckles on shoes and red hair
Maid Cafe - '18, '19, '22

why, yes, I have been goin to this con since day 1. Wanna brain-break on the age math?
lrft4san
I'm new!

Post by lrft4san »

Did anyone see me as Kira Izuru on Friday? I was with some other Bleach characters including Nanao, Toshiro, Hinamori, Aizen, and Matsumoto.

On Saturday I was Koyuki Tanaka from Beck Mongolian Chop Squad, I had a guitar on my back, I also had a few pictures taken of me rocking out on an Epiphone SG. I was just wondering if anyone saw me.
kevinchai

Post by kevinchai »

Did anyone get any pictures of me as Feel the Magic? I only got recognized like three times...
Nilla

Post by Nilla »

[quote=Wayne Gretzky]Did anyone see me or take pictures?

I was Samurai/Ninja/Time Lincoln. Wayne Gretzky if you get the joke.

Anyways I had a blast.

^_^ many thanks friends[/quote]

I SAW YOU. I was the Rorschach with the Manhattan who complemented you on saturday. :3
Icchan
I'm new!

Post by Icchan »

Anyone take a gander, extended or otherwise, of (one of) the Nabeshins with the rockin' 'fro on Saturday? I cosplayed as him... or Lupin, haha... I also spent a little time at the dance, raving about for a couple hours in my garb.
mistahfuzzeh95
I'm new!

Post by mistahfuzzeh95 »

OMG u were the Warden? i was right next to you in line i had a black and white Red Sox cap and a black jacket with clowns and what not. on i forgot who but some other cosplayer RAN up to you and said "I LOVE YOU!". come to think of it i belive it was the joker
Legato
Experienced Poster

Post by Legato »

[quote=ChibiKoun]Hey, all. Did anyone happen to see the two catgirls turning a jump rope in the hallway Saturday night? If you have any photos of us playing jump rope with people, please send them my way.[/quote]
is this you as vincent?
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN0522.jpg
Any pictures I post i have in 12 MP 300 DPI quality. Just PM me with the filename and an email and i can send em to you. Or email me at Jciampi at gmail dot com

AB2012 album - AB2013 album
queerbunny
AB Alumni

Post by queerbunny »

Any one have a picture of a girl with purple hair in a purple corset with a white drop pleated skirt. It should be from Friday night around formal ball time.
Joe Telensky
Anime Boston Technical Operations special projects
Mikuru3
I'm new!

Post by Mikuru3 »

Hey!! I was Kurenai from Naruto, Mikuru (red bunny suit) from Haruhi Suzumiyah and Jessie from Team Rocket.... I didn't get too many pics of myself, does anyone have any to share? PM me! <3
sunlitebreeze

Post by sunlitebreeze »

I was the Axel at both r-a-v-e-s that was dancing with my girl. We got a lot of attention surprisingly and a lot of people went up to us and said we were great dancers. o_o I was also at the formal ball with my Roxas and danced with a few people. Any pics?
AnimeGuru06
AB Alumni

Post by AnimeGuru06 »

Did any1 see me? I was the only Orochimaru in the Saturday naruto photoshoot, so I was wondering if anybody had a picture of me being a pimp with all the sasukes(some of them trying to kill me of course)

If you do have that picture I would love to have it sent to my e-mail:

Kelso016@gmail.com, or at least pm me on here and tell me!
Kim Norton

Security Staff '07-'16
brie84
Determined Poster

Post by brie84 »

hey all! I was looking for some pics of my costumes!
Morrigan on friday
morrigan
Chun Li on Saturday
chun li
Anna Williams Sunday (was dressed up for like 30 mins)
anna

also I had my picture taken of me in my dance costume a few times...it was kinda cool (I'm on the left) I wore it Friday and Saturday night
dance outfit

add me on facebook or myspace (hans molemen on myspace)
Irken Hawk
Expert Poster

Post by Irken Hawk »

[quote=brie84]hey all! I was looking for some pics of my costumes!
Morrigan on friday
morrigan
Chun Li on Saturday
chun li
anna

also I had my picture taken of me in my dance costume a few times...it was kinda cool (I'm on the left) I wore it Friday and Saturday night
dance outfit

[/quote]

I saw you in your dance outfit (which is awesome, btw)... But sadly, I never got a picture.
brie84
Determined Poster

Post by brie84 »

[quote=Irken Hawk][quote=brie84]hey all! I was looking for some pics of my costumes!
Morrigan on friday
morrigan
Chun Li on Saturday
chun li
anna

dance outfit

[/quote]

I saw you in your dance outfit (which is awesome, btw)... But sadly, I never got a picture.
[/quote]

lol,thanks it was a last min. kind of thing, but it turned out really cute! Oh and some people were asking about my hair.
They're Hannah Montana hair clips I found at Iparty...$9.99 each. I just picked up some blue ones...Disney princess ones with blue in them!
Onipuck
Veteran Poster

Post by Onipuck »

[quote=Mikuru3]Hey!! I was Kurenai from Naruto, Mikuru (red bunny suit) from Haruhi Suzumiyah and Jessie from Team Rocket.... I didn't get too many pics of myself, does anyone have any to share? PM me! <3[/quote]
I have a couple pictures of you, well, the second one might be a bit iffy, since it looks close to the same face, but it's hard to truly descern if it was you or someone else(appearances outside and inside are always slightly different)
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h300/ ... esized.jpg
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h300/ ... 0_0150.jpg
ChibiKoun
Veteran Poster

Post by ChibiKoun »

[quote]s this you as vincent?
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v148/reapermen/Anim e%20Boston%202009/?act... [/quote]

Nope, sorry. That's a different Vincent. XD
2014 Cosplay!

1. Empress Elisabeth from エリザベート ~愛と死の輪舞
2. Super Sailor Neptune from Sailor Moon
3.Lady Oscar François de Jarjayes from The Rose of Versailles
Edobean
Expert Poster

Post by Edobean »

Anyone have any pictures of me on Sunday? I was the nutty Roy Mustang with flame boxers and eight-inch platform boots.

...Or pictures of me in general. I also did a raver!Mustang thing Sat. night for the dance (yes I typed the word "dance" out. No censorship for me!). I have plenty of pictures of me in my normal Mustang attire, but pictures of me being ridiculous are harder to come by.
audiofetus
I'm new!

Post by audiofetus »

herrrrrrrrroooo, i was wondering if anyone saw me and my friend lulu. 0(^____^)0 we were idolm@sters.
he was a crossplayer, and his fake pony looked supaaah real. X3

i was ritsuko, and he was yayoiiii!~ it'd be so cool if someone had pikchaaaz, since i forgot my card to my camera this year. D':
KawaiiHonya4
I'm new!

Post by KawaiiHonya4 »

Did anyone get pics of a Tomo and Yomi from Azumanga Daioh? and A Soubi and Ritsuka from Loveless (we were chained at the neck) please and thanks! we were soo excited for the con we forgot to take pics of ourselves!!
Legato
Experienced Poster

Post by Legato »

[quote=queerbunny]Any one have a picture of a girl with purple hair in a purple corset with a white drop pleated skirt. It should be from Friday night around formal ball time.[/quote]
This you?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN0206.jpg

if you want a higher res copy let me know, i have em at 12MP 300 dpi on my pc.

[quote=Mikuru3]Hey!! I was Kurenai from Naruto, Mikuru (red bunny suit) from Haruhi Suzumiyah and Jessie from Team Rocket.... I didn't get too many pics of myself, does anyone have any to share? PM me! <3[/quote]
This you?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... Rocket.jpg

Morrigan on friday

Chun Li on Saturday
[/quote]
I can't see facebook pics, so i don't know if this is you but...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN0142.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN0430.jpg

[quote=Pyro]Anyone have any pictures of me on Sunday? I was the nutty Roy Mustang with flame boxers and eight-inch platform boots. [/quote]
is this you?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN0220.jpg
Any pictures I post i have in 12 MP 300 DPI quality. Just PM me with the filename and an email and i can send em to you. Or email me at Jciampi at gmail dot com

AB2012 album - AB2013 album
brie84
Determined Poster

Post by brie84 »

[quote=Legato][quote=queerbunny]Any one have a picture of a girl with purple hair in a purple corset with a white drop pleated skirt. It should be from Friday night around formal ball time.[/quote]
This you?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN0206.jpg

if you want a higher res copy let me know, i have em at 12MP 300 dpi on my pc.

This you?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... Rocket.jpg

Morrigan on friday

Chun Li on Saturday
[/quote]
I can't see facebook pics, so i don't know if this is you but...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN0142.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN0430.jpg

[quote=Pyro]Anyone have any pictures of me on Sunday? I was the nutty Roy Mustang with flame boxers and eight-inch platform boots. [/quote]
is this you?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... CN0220.jpg[/quote]

yes! Both me...I like how I was squinting...way to be blind without my glasses!