The main 'Did anyone SEE ME?' thread

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
Kitsoru
Veteran Poster

Post by Kitsoru »

I was May from Guilty Gear Friday morning and Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing the rest of Friday and a few hours Saturday morning.

If you have any pics of me, a PM would be greatly appreciated! C:
Kerru
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Kerru »

I am hoping people have pictures of me that they are willing to share! I did a bunch of cosplays. I've got glasses, long dark hair, wore a wig for a few costumes... if you caught my badge name, I went by Kerru. I did a few cosplays over the weekend.

Nanami Inatsuki, Soul Link, Friday. I got at least one picture taken of me.
Asuka Watarai, Oretsuba, Friday. I got a few pictures taken.

Akira Kogami, Lucky Star, Saturday, MANY PICTURES are circulating out there.

Kagami and Tsukasa, Lucky Star, Sunday, also MANY PICTURES, more of Tsukasa, my wig was seriously heavy.

I am also looking for the Urahara, my boyfriend, I was hanging out with. He was wearing cargo shorts instead of his costume pants. But he still got many pictures taken of him.

And my little sister was Haruhi Suzumiya, she was wearing the orange ribbons instead of yellow ones. I am not sure how many pictures she got, she ditched me most of the convention. Haha. She was hanging out with a girl who switched her costume many times between Mikuru, Suigetsu, and Sasori.

If anyone has pictures could you pretty please mail them to me at ChibiAnimeRei2@hotmail.com or even message me on AIM at ChibiAnimeRei2 and send them to me that way. I would totally love you forever! <3
Meph
Dedicated Poster

Post by Meph »

[quote=Kitsoru]I was May from Guilty Gear Friday morning and Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing the rest of Friday and a few hours Saturday morning.

If you have any pics of me, a PM would be greatly appreciated! C:[/quote]

I didn't get pictures but I was the person last year near (I think it was) the dippin dots vendor who told you that you made my life xD because you did so many 2D fighting characters. I also had to make the Midnight Bliss Felicia's outfit the night before you guys had a picture together xD (you're still the best Felicia ever. you ROCKED)

Saw you again this year. STILL epic xD I'm a huge fan of 2D fighters. so that makes me happy to see someone do a GOOD JOB of the lesser represented outfits (like May)
aftershock6783

Post by aftershock6783 »

I know I got a ton of pics (figuratively speaking of course) from awesome AB cosplayers this year.
Check to see if I got you!
http://shocklog.myftp.org/?page_id=69&a ... gallery=26
Ryuuzaki
I'm new!

Post by Ryuuzaki »

Hello. I was L, as portrayed in my avatar. I attended on Saturday and Sunday. This was my first con and I'd be interested in talking to anyone who saw me or I met briefly, or gave me candy :p and who is interested. Also if any of the people who took pictures have them handy I'd love to see them. ;)
Here are some pics I snapped quickly after the con was over for recognition purposes.
http://s523.photobucket.com/albums/w356 ... s/cosplay/
Emi
Veteran Poster

Post by Emi »

Anyone see me?

I was Konata Izumi winter uniform on Friday.

I was Selphie Tilmitt on Saturday (I was getting attacked by the tentacles of Tifa's squid plushie during and after the Henati Dubbing if you happened to be around us at the time).

On Sunday I was Konata's Cheerleader Dance outfit.
KAIN SLICKER
I'm Special!

Post by KAIN SLICKER »

[quote=bchan][quote=KAIN SLICKER][quote=bchan]i was shippuuden sakura.. the one that was also with shippuuden ino. i think that kinda narrows it down, cuz i saw many other sakuras, but no other inos xP
[/quote]

I confirm your existenze, but only on Thurs. in the pre-AB swimsuit attire[/quote]
oh yeah! i forgot about that xP thanks! for anyome that was at the pool thusday night, me and my friend were also in the akatsuki bathing suits that uke speaks of. =3[/quote]

AND you still need to show me photos of that!
srslyawesome
I'm new!

Post by srslyawesome »

Hey there~
On Friday my boyfriend and I wore Turtwig and Snorlax hats, on Saturday we had Mudkip and Weepinbell hats, and on Sunday we wore Meowth and Magnemite hats.

A few people took pictures, and it would be awesome to see them!
brokenzeromus

Post by brokenzeromus »

i was the guy that stood in the hall in front of the game room at the hynes convention center(because i hurt my leg)anyone that saw me and is interested in being friends im me sn is luapregoraecila
BelasVinn

Post by BelasVinn »

Did anyone get pictures of that handful of creepy Shinra Turks? There should be... a few pictures out there. We were at the head of the Greg Ayres lines, two of us were on the third floor waiting for the Ayres' autographs; and on Sunday, we could be seen pacing the railings on the second floor, overlooking the entrance or escalators.

As well, there were two girls--one with a moogle hat, in mostly white clothes; and the other with cat ears--that were messing around near the front entrance and the exit into the mall. That was my sister and her friend. Pics of them would be grand, too, I suppose.

Oh, and actually, one Turk and the moogle girl teamed up with an L and someone else as a band in the Rockband Tournament.

C'mon, someone hasta' have these pics! :(
loveshackTARDIS

Post by loveshackTARDIS »

I know there is a picture out there taken by a security staffer of myself smoking a cigarette as Amano Aeris.

Email me if anyone finds it or any of my other cosplays at annegoesrawr@hotmail.com.
Aurora Starcrystal
I'm new!

Post by Aurora Starcrystal »

[color:purple]Did anyone see me?! I was Tifa from Advent Children, I was Asian, no glasses, shoulder length hair, with high top converses that had ribbons on it. I was there all three days, hung out with an Aerith on friday and Urahara on Sat and Sun. I know people took pictures I just haven't found them...>> Thanks![/color]
TerumiEya

Post by TerumiEya »

hey did anyone see or take a picture of me? I was the Chi in the red dress with the broken ear and white hair on saturday and sunday and with pink and black hair on friday. kthnx XD
Luna

Post by Luna »

[quote=Kitsoru]I was May from Guilty Gear Friday morning and Duo Maxwell from Gundam Wing the rest of Friday and a few hours Saturday morning.

If you have any pics of me, a PM would be greatly appreciated! C:[/quote]

Can't believe I missed that. I'm a huuuuge GW fan!
0b5cur3 N3k0 T3rr0r
Veteran Poster

Post by 0b5cur3 N3k0 T3rr0r »

[quote=DDRMOOGLE2202]Ooo I think I saw you on Saturday night. Sadly I don't have picture, but I'd love to watch a video of that again. Where you spinning the strobe-light sticks on your back on the floor at one point? My friend and I were just going "Damn............" the whole time! XD [/quote]

Yes That was me. One of my friends got some video. ^.^
I know someone on staff got Video too, but i haven't seen it up yet.
0b5cur3 N3k0 T3rr0r
Veteran Poster

[quote=Luna][quote=0b5cur3 N3k0 T3rr0r]Reno Fri, Sat & Sun, I was the Reno with a tie. :P

Fri & Sat Night Dances. Quite a number of people got Shots of me. Blue/white strobe light-sticks, flipping out a bunch, doing back bridges... Etc. [/quote]

Yes! I saw you. You were awesome. I was watching you with my friend, who actually just posted too XD[/quote]
Thank you ^.^
Action Shin
I'm new!

Post by Action Shin »

Did anyone see me and my girlfriend? We were dressed as Adachi and Gas Station attendant from Persona 4. If you have any pictures they would be great.
0b5cur3 N3k0 T3rr0r
Veteran Poster

[quote=Daggerhime]I was the Princess Garnet/Dagger with the [color:orange]orange[/color] outfit and short hair. Several people took pictures of me, but after 3 hours of searching, I could not find one pic. =\ [/quote]

You were in the Shoot Outside on Friday right?
If so i got a bunch of that shoot.
http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a203/ ... y%20Shoot/
0b5cur3 N3k0 T3rr0r
Veteran Poster

[quote=BrokeMyKnife][quote=DDRMOOGLE2202][quote=BrokeMyKnife][quote=brokemyknife]I was the blue-haired raver chick with the glowing bear that wore all rainbows to the Friday dance and industrial-style to the Saturday dance.

Did anyone see me? Does anyone have pics?[/quote][quote=DDRMOOGLE2202]Ooo I think I saw you on Saturday night. Sadly I don't have picture, but I'd love to watch a video of that again. Where you spinning the strobe-light sticks on your back on the floor at one point? My friend and I were just going "Damn............" the whole time! XD [/quote]

I did have strobe-light sticks, but I wasn't spinning them on my back. LOL That would be awesome if I could do stuff like that. I'm really just a one-trick pony. :O
[/quote]

Awww that's okay. Even if you're not the same guy, the fact you can do anything with strobe-light sticks is amazing! XD[/quote]

Oh, then it's definately not me. I'm a girl. LOL[/quote]
If you were in the small room on Sat night i think there's some video with you in it on Youtube.
not sure though.
Pezzidge

Post by Pezzidge »

I have photos of your Lenalee. Will PM when I upload them.

Did anyone see me as such:

*[color:black]Demyx : (KH2)[/color] - I was most often running around with a Xigbar, Larxene, and Lexaeus, though we occassionally had a Marluxia, and an Axel/Saix/Xaldin/Roxas/Riku (she has alot of Org cosplays).

*[color:black]Grave of Maria : (D.Gray-man)[/color] - I think I was the ONLY Grave of Maria there. It was the costume that consisted of a huge black ball gown with a black mask that covered everything but the mouth, and then the large read butterfly wings over my eyes. Reference picture: Maria

Please PM me, IM me, or message me on DA if you did see me~! All of my usernames are the same: Pezzidge
Legato
Experienced Poster

Post by Legato »

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... icarus.jpg

Pit

edit: just learning how to use the forum software sorry. I'm used to hitting reply to someone and it quoting them automatically. :(

about the ghillied up kid

This you??
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... efurry.jpg
Any pictures I post i have in 12 MP 300 DPI quality. Just PM me with the filename and an email and i can send em to you. Or email me at Jciampi at gmail dot com

AB2012 album - AB2013 album
Legato
Experienced Poster

Post by Legato »

i have this of you
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/ ... ostume.jpg

I have that in higher Res on my PC if you want a copy, i can email you one.
Any pictures I post i have in 12 MP 300 DPI quality. Just PM me with the filename and an email and i can send em to you. Or email me at Jciampi at gmail dot com

AB2012 album - AB2013 album
Paine

Post by Paine »

did anyone see/ get any pics of me... i was paine... the red headed one... friday and saturday then i was in a trench coat on a leash with cat ears and a doctors mask sunday

basically have you seen this paine:
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p103 ... apaine.jpg

Or this kitty:
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p103 ... /meju3.jpg
RyuzakixConxCarne

Post by RyuzakixConxCarne »

which L were you???

were you in the karaoke room on saturday????

o.O
0b5cur3 N3k0 T3rr0r
Veteran Poster

Video of me on Saturday night up on youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ_cYSMoTp8
If anyone has more video or pics (and i know peoples do :P) Please get at me through PM/email/IM
Amaya
Veteran Poster

Post by Amaya »

Did anyone see me? I was Suki on Friday and sunday
http://www.flickr.com/photos/indienate/ ... 823570344/

and Hawkeye from FMA on Saturday
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 ... =701905254

Does anyone have any pictures of me?
DM9Rei
Expert Poster

Post by DM9Rei »

Hey there everyone!!!
I was Sora in a Skirt, also known as Sexy no Jutsu Sora, and Sora the crossdresser!

Friday and Sunday I was wearing my schoolgirl skirt as Sora and Saturday I was in my Sora Kimono!

If you've seen me, then perhaps you can send me some pics or tell me you gave me tons of hugs or something!
caper moon

Post by caper moon »

did anyone see techno moogle i danced at the dance of also want pics of stuff lols and to see people
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

Post by APimpNamedGendo »

Ok, I figure it's worth it... anyone see me out there? I was one of the 4 or 5 Gendos (dammit, why were their so many of us? :D) running about... Friday I was the Pimp-Gendo, and Saturday I was the Pirate-Gendo...

I know I was seen, I was stopped enough... but, who here did?
jester

Post by jester »

I was Reno from Advent Children on both Friday and Saturday, if anyone got my pic. You probably saw me with a Cloud, Elena, Tifa, and Rude on Friday, and just Cloud and Elena on Saturday.
Doctor Ecks

Post by Doctor Ecks »

[quote=Paine]did anyone see/ get any pics of me... i was paine... the red headed one... friday and saturday then i was in a trench coat on a leash with cat ears and a doctors mask sunday

basically have you seen this paine:
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p103 ... apaine.jpg
[/quote]

I got ya... http://www.foongatz.com/news/ab09/paine.jpg

We had an Artist Alley table and tried to get pics of all the better-lookin' cosplayers who strolled by. I'll stick a gallery up sooner or later.

On a related note, my own cheapo cosplay was a bandage on my forehead like Naota in FLCL. A few people got it, but a few more were concerned and asked "What happened?" I guess since I'm 6'3" and 35 years old it wasn't exactly a no-brainer.
Paine

Post by Paine »

thankies
moongraced
I'm new!

Post by moongraced »

Hey! I was the Revy on Saturday and couldn't make it to the Sunday Black Lagoon shoot. I didn't have a camera on me and was hoping some of the people who took my picture could send it my way. Thanks!!!
nfuchs18@gmail.com
SerenaXiyade
I'm new!

Post by SerenaXiyade »

Hi hi! I'd like to have my existence validated as well. XD Actually if anyone has any pictures of my costumes I would be very greatful.

On Friday, I was Matt from Death Note. My vest was dark brown fake embossed leather with real fox fur, my wig was dark burgundy, and I was wearing black jeans.

On Saturday, I was Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid. My costume was actually green and gold instead of blue and silver, my sleeve panels lit up, and my skirt twinkled. I was also carrying light-up leeks.

On Sunday I was Mamimi from FLCL. It was kind of an awful costume, but I needed something comfortable to wear after running around in my other two costumes for such a long time. u_u My wig was burgundy and much too long, and I was wearing an 'I <3 New York' T-shirt under my sweatshirt.

Thank you very much!

<3s, Alina
bxdarkangel
Expert Poster

Post by bxdarkangel »

re posting

did anyone see me sunday?
i was a heartless. a shadow....was using sunglasses for my eyes....
did anyone get a pic?
KaizoMK

Post by KaizoMK »

Reposting:

Did anyone see me at all throughout the whole convention?

I'm Chris, about 6', somewhat lean with moderately length'd dark hair. I tried to dress up as Ein from DOA3, but it didn't really work out too well, so I took my auburn-colored wig off in the afternoon on Friday and hadn't worn it since then. I played in both Rock Band tournaments as the drummer from Squid Pro Row (I know a good handful of people would recognize me from that alone). My AB tag name was Kaizo, if you remembered that. I probably took a picture of you if you were a Legend of Zelda/Captain Falcon/Code Geass cosplayer.
Last edited by KaizoMK on Tue May 26, 2009 2:31 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: Forgot to mention I was there the whole weekend.
brighteyesblake
AB Alumni

Post by brighteyesblake »

[quote=maxham]Hello again I was wondering if anyone had pics of the "non-con Jesus" That was me I had the robe and a pair of converse on and I am very tall! I also was the Jesus that ate a jello brain at the zombie panel on friday. I also danced with Quailman at the dance on Saturday. I also hung out with the Warden from Superjail on saturday for a little while.[/quote]

ha ha! That was my panel you ate that brain at sir. Great job, but chuck Norris was better Thanks for being such a great sport.

Nikki^-^
purple_popinjay
Determined Poster

Post by purple_popinjay »

Did anyone see me in any of these costumes? I'm looking for pics! :) Please drop me a pm if you have some good pics! My camera broke! :/

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/Ikeru/23731.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/Ikeru/IMG_1383.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/Ik ... 1_2890.jpg

I know there were a bazillion Itachis out there but I was the one from cosplay chess. Dunno if that helps.
"Do you know what costume players are? Costume players like to dress up as Pokemon for fun!" - Pokemaniac, Rock Tunnel, Pokemon Red/Blue Versions

---------------------------------------------------------------------

AB 2024 Tentative Line-Up:
Schedule TBD
shyguy

Post by shyguy »

Whoa! Thank you so much! =D

I found more pics of Pit on different places too:

http://photos.animejutsu.com/tools/show ... allery=372

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=8 ... 760e953b42

And here is a screenshot from a random video ^_^;;

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g72/kleev/pit2.jpg

There were 2 girls as Pit though! anyone has more?
Those 2 were just my favorite of all XD thanks!
everywhereXOXnowhere
Expert Poster

Post by everywhereXOXnowhere »

I saw your Kakashi and Sai, but you seemed to disappear off the face of the earth, so I never did witness your Heartless...

O.o
Not that I know you or anything...
'08- Sakura (Cardcaptor Sakura)
'09- Akita Neru (Vocaloid)
'10- Ahiru {duck form} (Princess Tutu)
'11- Hilda (Pokemon B/W)
'12- Pikachu (Pokemon)
SpazzyNinjaSpork
Expert Poster

Post by SpazzyNinjaSpork »

[quote=HugMeSora]Hey there everyone!!!
I was Sora in a Skirt, also known as Sexy no Jutsu Sora, and Sora the crossdresser!

Friday and Sunday I was wearing my schoolgirl skirt as Sora and Saturday I was in my Sora Kimono!

If you've seen me, then perhaps you can send me some pics or tell me you gave me tons of hugs or something![/quote]
YES. INDEED, I DID SEE YOU.
http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s15/ ... =o3ome.jpg That's me, on the far right. That's the worst cosplay I've ever done, by the way, so please don't ever bring it up. =_=;; (that's why I look so happy that my friend is taking my picture xD)
Anyways, my friend and I met you the year before! When you were Free Hugs Sora! And this year I was the one that was like "D: How will you yaoi in a skirt?"
...yeah. xD;;
Anime Boston 2011: Angel Stocking (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt), Fuko (Clannad)
Anime Boston 2012: Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)
Anime Boston 2013: Tamako Kitashirakawa (Tamako Market), maybe Marceline (Adventure Time)
Do I bleed awesome? No. Awesome bleeds me.
bxdarkangel
Expert Poster

Post by bxdarkangel »

hahaha. yay. my kakashi exists. XD
but still searching for heartless. >.<
scarlette
I'm new!

Post by scarlette »

Does anyone have any picture of me?

I was Kagamine Rin, only with black hair.
JadenPrinceton

Post by JadenPrinceton »

Eeeeeeeh!~ Yes I saw you :D

I wanted to ask for a hug but lots of people were asking for pictures in the entrance to the dealers room...and I was leaving (U__U)wahh.

By ANY chance did anyone see me?: http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak ... 2489_n.jpg
JamesTheWolf
Experienced Poster

Post by JamesTheWolf »

I was the Dr Cube with greenish scrubs and a lab coat on friday. When asked to pose for a picture, I posed flipping you off.

I was The Comedian on Saturday. face covered in blood, wearing a bathrobe and had two guns in my sash.

I was Flint from Mother 3 for a few hours on Sunday.

DID ANYONE SEE ME?
Yamazaru

Post by Yamazaru »

On Saturday I wasn't really in a costume but I want to know if anyone actually noticed me. I was the one with the Charlie the Unicorn sweatshirt and the white hat with "THE GAME...you just lost it" on the front of it.....did anyone actually see me or notice me on saturday?
Vivalaraab

Post by Vivalaraab »

I was wondering if anyone had pictures of me... Friday i was [color:purple]Bruce Banner[/color], or as some of you may know... the guy walking around with spiderman and tony stark. Saturday i was dressed as the [color:green]Riddler[/color], i know there was alot of photos taken of me but still have yet to find any. and on SUNDAY i was.... DUN DUN DUN>>> [color:blue]Doctor John Dorian[/color]. have yet to see any photos of that either, even though more people took pictures of that than the other two lol.
Yammark
Determined Poster

Post by Yammark »

I saws joo. Took a pic of you and the group alittle after.
Man!!!! I wish I still hadz candy for you.
you were super cute by the way. :)
Oh and for me, I was talking to an mr. Edgeworth (pheonix wrong) with his partner pik-gum-shoe. pretended to be a reporter for a sephiroth till' death, and gave yuna's hugs.... If you seen any of these, oh and I said "sawie I has no yur-" oh right cant say this stuff on the forum
Last edited by Yammark on Tue May 26, 2009 4:54 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: To expand my post.
Yamma!
ChiUnit4evr

Post by ChiUnit4evr »

did anyone see/get pics of me glowstriging either friday or saturday? I had green glowsticks and wore a black jacket on saturday.
Yammark
Determined Poster

Post by Yammark »

Did you give me $1 for glowsticks?
cause someone did that....
it was really nice : )
Yamma!