Favorite AB Moments

This forum is for sharing photos, videos, reports, and finding people from Anime Boston 2009.
brighteyesblake
AB Alumni

Favorite AB Moments

Post by brighteyesblake »

One of my favorite moments would have to be at my School of Zombie panel when Chuck Norris defeated Jesus at the brains competition. Everyone really made it a great time.

Seeing all of my con friends.
^-^

Thanks all who attended the LARP on Saturday and the Zombie survival panel on Friday!

Nikki^-^
Darkvyse88
Determined Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by Darkvyse88 »

-The Masq FanFiction skit I was in.
-The MGS photoshoot on Saturday.
-Meeting all sorts of new people.
-Watching Jesses and James take on Ash outside the Cosplay Chess room on Sunday.
-Arguing with the Boos/Joy cosplayer over Ocelot (I was the Sorrow. lols.

A great time.
Cosplay Plans for Anime Boston 2019

Friday: Robert EO Speedwagon (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)

Saturday Day: Kazuhira Miller (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain)
Saturday Afternoon: Robert EO Speedwagon (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
Saturday Evening: Matt McKenna

Sunday: White Blood Cell (Cells at Work)
K12
I'm new!

Favorite AB Moments

Post by K12 »

I enjoyed being mistaken for che guevara by some random guy and bill from l4d by a Francis cosplayer. (I was being a hellsing operative, beret and military style clothing) I also loved watching the antics of that mudkip guy and watching the rickroll get destroyed at the masquerade. The whole con was epic, this was my first time but I dont intend on it being my last. :thumbup:
Malak the Mad
Experienced Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by Malak the Mad »

Favorite moment? Well, that's easy. Getting to speak in front of OVER SEVEN HUNDRED masochistic con-goers for my "Bad Anime, Bad!!" panel!

I want to thank everyone who took two hours out of their con-time (not to mention waiting-in-line time) to spend with lil' ol' me. And my never-ending gratitude also goes to all the people who actually stopped me in mid-stride to offer encouragement and feedback in the halls. It is the proverbial "gift that keeps on giving". I especially appreciate that no one gave me any crap about the early technical problems. By the way, to the guy who told me which display settings to use, thereby allowing the panel to begin with no more delay, "You Rock!"

And this post wouldn't be complete if I didn't give my eternal thanks to Lou Arruda, the Head of Panels. Getting an opportunity to drag him up on-stage for the raffle, not to mention getting to throw a much-deserved spotlight on him (a spontaneous and unscripted decision on my part), was a treat.

Many thanks to each and every one of you. I only hope I'll get to do it again. You all rock it something fierce!

Brian T. Price
Malak the Mad
INTERDUM FEROR CUPIDINE PARTIUM MAGNARUM EUROPAE VINLEDARUM
"Sometimes, I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe"
Knave
Expert Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by Knave »

[quote=Malak the Mad]Favorite moment? Well, that's easy. Getting to speak in front of OVER SEVEN HUNDRED masochistic con-goers for my "Bad Anime, Bad!!" panel!

I want to thank everyone who took two hours out of their con-time (not to mention waiting-in-line time) to spend with lil' ol' me. And my never-ending gratitude also goes to all the people who actually stopped me in mid-stride to offer encouragement and feedback in the halls. It is the proverbial "gift that keeps on giving". I especially appreciate that no one gave me any crap about the early technical problems. By the way, to the guy who told me which display settings to use, thereby allowing the panel to begin with no more delay, "You Rock!"

And this post wouldn't be complete if I didn't give my eternal thanks to Lou Arruda, the Head of Panels. Getting an opportunity to drag him up on-stage for the raffle, not to mention getting to throw a much-deserved spotlight on him (a spontaneous and unscripted decision on my part), was a treat.

Many thanks to each and every one of you. I only hope I'll get to do it again. You all rock it something fierce!

Brian T. Price
Malak the Mad[/quote]

*eye gleam* ;) Thanks for the laughs.

Irken Hawk
Expert Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by Irken Hawk »

Your panel was awesome.
Zeath
Veteran Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by Zeath »

I have a few. :)

Getting second place in the Iron Karaoke contest.
Getting compliments on my costumes.
I LOVED the Cosplay Court Case! I want to try getting in it next year :D
Hanging out with an awesome Honey-Sempai and an awesome Nekozawa. :) You two rocked!
The Anime Dating Games were pretty epic, especially the end of the Yaoi one when the Sanzo party came in.
Past AB cosplays:
Cho Hakkai, Sha Gojyo, Kakashi, Fox McCloud, Kyoya Ootori, Light Yagami, Snow Villiers, Hisagi Shuuhei, Sosuke Aizen
Planned cosplays:
Albert Wesker (Resident Evil 1)
Miroku (Inuyasha)
Sans (Undertale)
Ayesha
Getting the hang of this...

Favorite AB Moments

Post by Ayesha »

~ Watching the kid across our hotel room do a good 10 minute dance for us, and then bowing when he finished.
~ Waving at the random people across our rooms
~ Getting people across our hotel rooms to copy our dance moves
~ Basically watching everyone do crazy stuff in the South Tower of the Sheraton (we were in the North)
~ Many more, but the convention itself, like always was the best. ^_^
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

Favorite AB Moments

Post by kiarrens »

1. The Formal Ball
2. Being able to see all my friends kicking ass and taking names in the masquerade
3. Killing Sailor Moon in the 18+ Dating Game (bwahahahaha)
4. Being a part of one of the best chess matches ever (GARY OAK! GARY OAK! GARY OAK!)
5. Sitting in the TARDIS for a half hour with Sketch, drinking coffee and peeking at the audience during seating.
6. Making my entrance from the TARDIS.
7. Watching the cosplay staff shudder at my David Moo impression.
8. Practicing my poi in the smoking area and turning around to see a rapt audience... most with camera phones.
9. Did I mention making my entrance from the TARDIS? :D
10. Seeing all the other awesome RxJ cosplayers, especially Mario. Best Shakespeare ever!
Lyndsey Luther
Masquerade Coordinator 2015 - 2022
Assistant Director of Programming - Cosplay Division 2019
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2013 - 2014
Cosplay Chess Coordinator 2009 -2014
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
Ace_of_Tails
Expert Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by Ace_of_Tails »

Tom Whaland is my favorite person ever.

We left the "Bad Anime, Bad!" panel at 9pm on Saturday when it let out. Wanting to get in line on time and hopefully get a good seat, we rush to the main event hall for the "Hentai Dubbing" event hosted by Mr. Whaland. As our group of five take our place in the line outside of the dealer's room doors, Mr. Whaland walks out with some boxes and his guitar case in hand. Being the gentleman he is, my friend offered to help him out. We do. As thanks for our help, he lets us sneak backstage and enter the event hall about 30 minutes before the doors open/the dubbing event began. We got to hear his sound check, and had literally our choice of seats. Was epic, indeed.
eevee
AB Staff

Favorite AB Moments

Post by eevee »

[quote=paintman]A dealer explained that the sole function of everything at his booth was to make you look more kawaii, he sold many items very quickly after that[/quote]

omg where?! i woulda bought something...
Winnie Chen

Social Media Coordinator 19 20 21
Social Media Staff 18
Assistant Customer Service Manager 16 17
Press Liaison 16
Registration Staff 12 13 14 15
Tochian

Favorite AB Moments

Post by Tochian »

OMG I was a favourite moment?!
♥

bahahaha.

i loved going up to random strangers and have them simply be like, "hey," when i sat with them, teehee.
I think my all time favourite part of AB was saturday night though. So many magical things happened.
edge

Favorite AB Moments

Post by edge »

[quote=Ayesha]~ Watching the kid across our hotel room do a good 10 minute dance for us, and then bowing when he finished.
~ Waving at the random people across our rooms
~ Getting people across our hotel rooms to copy our dance moves
~ Basically watching everyone do crazy stuff in the South Tower of the Sheraton (we were in the North)
~ Many more, but the convention itself, like always was the best. ^_^[/quote]

There's a very good chance I was one of the people writing weirdness with soap and mimicing dance moves~ >> That was all sorts of good fun!
Bluebeard45
Expert Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by Bluebeard45 »

Hey- I'm curious. What the heck was that dance from that people were doing in the hallway which didn't really have any moves to it, they just moved their hips and made "talky" motions with their hand up by their head. This was the first time I've seen that.
Mutantfish
Veteran Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by Mutantfish »

I was in the South Tower with Em. Window dancers were funny and kept trying to spell out words with their bodies and doing synchronized moves. Also, a random guy who continuously cleaned his window. We thought he might be hotel staff until he started dancing too.

I guess my favorite part of the con was just walking around, as it was my first and I didn't make it to many panels. Cosplay chess was nifty, though. Oh, and food. Loved the food. Lobster bisque FTW!
NoTouchie
Veteran Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by NoTouchie »

[quote=Bluebeard45]Hey- I'm curious. What the heck was that dance from that people were doing in the hallway which didn't really have any moves to it, they just moved their hips and made "talky" motions with their hand up by their head. This was the first time I've seen that.[/quote]
That would be Caramelldansen.
Linky
XxEmoxWafflexX
Expert Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by XxEmoxWafflexX »

Haha that was my boyfriend! XDDD
Ace_of_Tails
Expert Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by Ace_of_Tails »

[quote=Malak the Mad]Favorite moment? Well, that's easy. Getting to speak in front of OVER SEVEN HUNDRED masochistic con-goers for my "Bad Anime, Bad!!" panel!

Brian T. Price
Malak the Mad[/quote]

*eye gleam*
You made my weekend. Thank you!!!
Vanguard
Expert Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by Vanguard »

My best moments:

-Avoiding a fate far worse than death by escaping a Meas Hughes cosplayer who tried to accost me.

-Putting together my own little Iron cosplay in the dealer's room that was so good, that people mistook me for Itachi Uchiha. (I was more of a random Akatsuki cat guy)

-Winning the first round of prizes at the bad anime panel, only to "lose" the prize and find out later that a friend would have bought it off me for $5.

-Getting praise from Troy Baker and Travis Willingham for my humourous improv of a crossplaying old man in the anime drawing and storytelling panel. (I'm wondering if anyone took some video of that panel)

-Playing DDR for the first time in three years, and still being good enough to play on Standard mode
kimnamjoon
Determined Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by kimnamjoon »

1. The Travis Willingham Panel!!
2. Autographs with Troy and Travis <3
3. Risembool Rangers panel! (we watched FMA <33 and played games <33)
4. Hanging out with an old friend from summer camp for over 4 hours before we realized we knew each other from summer camp. XD I wish I was kidding, we're really that dense o_o
5. Making new friends!!
6. All the compliments, hugs (consensual or non consensual) and pictures because of my costume!
7. Getting out of the car on Sat and having the first like 10 people in the reg line scream "OH MY GOD IT'S EDWARD ELRIC! (that made my life, by the way, you guys are awesome!)
8. Walking all the way down the security line while being accosted the whole way only to discover that prereg people can go in the back way and having to walk all the way back down the line (it's a conspiracy i tell you!)
9. Everything else that happened at AB!! <3
10. p.s. finding that awesome Muraki cosplayer and tackle glomping her (from across the lobby) (you get that joke if you went to the Travis Panel lol)
lyraparry11
Veteran Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by lyraparry11 »

Dragonball z:the silent movie. that amv was so funny. dragonball z evolution may have been the worst movie ever made...lol my epic fail outfit! (inside joke)
oh and carmeldansen (sp? sry)friday afternoon in the karaoke room. that was epic until my friends got spoken to by some officialy peoplez for jumping off the stage all crazy
Last edited by lyraparry11 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:48 pm, edited 0 times in total.
Reason: add the carmaldansen thing
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

Favorite AB Moments

Post by shad0wth3fall3n »

[quote=Darkvyse88]-The Masq FanFiction skit I was in.
-Watching Jesses and James take on Ash outside the Cosplay Chess room on Sunday.

A great time.[/quote]

Yay I made a favorite moment!!! I'm glad we could chase and epically fail as always for the enjoyment of the Con-goers! Blasting off again...
BedlamSandNin
Expert Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by BedlamSandNin »

[quote=NobiZero]I was dressed as Tony Stark, and my friends were the Riddler and Black suited Spider-Man. Several times during the convention, my Riddler friend (this was his first time to AB) was trying to play along with everyone he recognized. One of the things he'd do was whenever he saw a Sora from Kingdom Hearts, he'd do his best Goofy impersonation and yell out "Sora! Help!" to see if any of them would do anything. One of the Soras actually turned around, fully in character, jumped up and yelled out "I'm coming!" When she got there, she spotted my friend as Spider-Man, shouted out "A heartless!" and chased him around for 5 minutes straight. This became ritual for whenever we'd see this particular Sora, and this ended up happening roughly 7 times over the entire weekend. Definitely my favorite moment. If that Sora reads this, thank you very much for making our weekend, and happy belated 21st birthday![/quote]

I concur, good man. ^^
My Cosplays for 2012
Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony) - Thursday
Nezumi (No. 6) - Friday
Sebastian Michaelis (Kuroshitsuji) - Saturday
Gaara [casual] (Naruto) - Sunday
PinkHairedWonder
Determined Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by PinkHairedWonder »

1. Trying to finish my Movie!Al jacket before the end of the first day, and finishing it.
2. Getting mistaken for Ed all weekend, and finally having to write "I'm Al" on my hand
3. Getting to meet Travis Willingham and Troy Baker.
4. MASQUERADE! Most epic AB ever...
5. Actually winning an award in the Masquerade
6. Finding my own Ed cosplayer!
7. Hosting my first panel...
8. Getting to meet all my online friends in real life...
9. Having my friend bug me so much about Hetalia that I'm now obsessed with it...

Seriously, this was my FAVORITE con that I've been to so far...better than last AB...
kungfutornado

Favorite AB Moments

Post by kungfutornado »

[color:green]THE dance[/color]
idioticpi

Favorite AB Moments

Post by idioticpi »

-getting patted on the head by a Shinigami-sama copslayer
-seeing those models kiss at the Bishounen's Closet panel
-hugged a Death the Kid cosplayer (symmetrically!)
-got called cute numerous times while carrying a giant onigiri plushie around with me on Friday

Oh, and while in the dealer's room my friend and I saw a Buggy the Clown cosplayer and a Shanks cosplayer and we wanted to get a picture, but I got distracted as my friend walked over to ask...so when she called me and I ran over, they were like "That was so cute!" and I was kinda like "Huh?" XD But I love it when people call me cute so it was nice ^O^
idioticpi

Favorite AB Moments

Post by idioticpi »

[quote=shad0wth3fall3n][quote=Darkvyse88]-The Masq FanFiction skit I was in.

A great time.[/quote]

Yay I made a favorite moment!!! I'm glad we could chase and epically fail as always for the enjoyment of the Con-goers! Blasting off again...[/quote]

Ah, you guys made a favorite moment for me too that I forgot to add! I was randomly walking through a hall somewhere and I saw you guys, so I waved and said "Hi!" and you guys waved back ^O^ It made me really happy.
shad0wth3fall3n
AB Alumni

Favorite AB Moments

Post by shad0wth3fall3n »

[quote=idioticpi]

Ah, you guys made a favorite moment for me too that I forgot to add! I was randomly walking through a hall somewhere and I saw you guys, so I waved and said "Hi!" and you guys waved back ^O^ It made me really happy. [/quote]

Awww thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed our performance!
Atree
Determined Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by Atree »

I dunno... I definitely loved hearing Veronica Taylor's Ash voice. XD
And the wicked awesome Fairy Tail group that took me and my friend in. <3
Talking to TehKiah and Ashwara in Artist's Alley was fun too! And their signed artwork was beautiful.
Seeing APH represented in its full glory was awesome too! So...many...countries... x_x
It was great overall.

I actually have to admit that some of my favorite con related moments were AFTER the con. I've made some fantastic friends through returning photos of cosplayers that I took. I never would have dreamed of becoming friends with people that I look up to and admire so immensely. It's like a dream come true to be able interact with these people.
AB 2015:
- Naoko Satomi - The Wind Rises (Friday)
- Lin - Spirited Away (Saturday)
- Hiro Hamada - Big Hero 6 (Sunday)

Past: AB 2008 -- present
(Studio Ghibli, Fairy Tail, Pokémon,
Ravenclaw quidditch, Dalton Academy,
Professor Layton, Sfeer Theory,
Shaman King, Kuragehime.
)
Graceria
I'm Special!

Favorite AB Moments

Post by Graceria »

My favorite moment was deffinately winning a judges award for our Ed/Win (Fullmetal Alchemist) Wedding Skit! That made all the Hell I went through Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning getting Gluttony passably ready worth it. ^_^ It was too funny when they announced our group had won because I was the only one in our group who heard the announcement. I looked at the others in our group and said, "That was us!" The others looked at me blankly. Then I waved them toward the stage rather enthusiastically and yelled, "WE WON!!! They just called our group!! GET UP THERE!!!" LOL (I was holding a sleeping baby and couldn't go with them. *pout*)

There was also the time after the masq (but before the awards were announced) when we were hanging out in the hall with a bunch of other FMA cosplayers and my little Ed was beating up Gluttony and doing the Edward Elric handclap pose! He actually said "I Edward Elric and I BEAT UP BAD GUYS!!!" Tooo freakin cuuuuuute!!!!
yunaofparadise
Dedicated Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by yunaofparadise »

Oh my lord, I wish I had seen your Ed do that!! Super cute.
My favorite moment is when we were playing the Vic Mignogna Saids game at our Risembool Ranger panel. IT was so funny seeing cosplayers trying to do jumping jacks in their outfits!
My other favorite moment/epic fail is when I got Travis Willingham's autograph, the epic fail was I promised theredalchemist a picture of Travis on her cell phone, but I forgot to save the pic!! ~_~
coadifer
Veteran Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by coadifer »

Gosh its hard to pic some of my favorite moments, although I do have a small list going:

-On Friday, going to the food court for a late afternoon snack and seeing a bunch of people dressed up, and having my mom walk over and seeing the look on her face when she saw some people who werent fully-covered >///_<;
-Getting a hug from an awesome Mukuro cosplayer from Reborn!
-Seeing all my favorite characters from a bunch of different anime ^^
-Running around yelling "MARCO!" and "POLO!" on the escalators, as well as losing the game.
-Walking through the dealers room and /not/ getting squished thanks to the two-room system
-Finding a bunch of manga that I really wanted
-Getting my picture taken a few times
-Caramelldansen in the halls!

Lol every time I think of this years Anime Boston I keep thinking of next years and how I hope to do a lot more and hope that it will be even more fun than it was this year!
Anime Boston 2015 Lineup Friday- Cecil Baldwin (WTNV) Saturday- Suki (A:TLA) Sunday- Unsure
APimpNamedGendo
Expert Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by APimpNamedGendo »

I think my favorite has to be the most surreal lunch-hour Ive ever had in my life.. literally within one lunchtime I:

1) Was eating pizza with Ryu from Street Fighter
2) Watched Mario and Luigi have a full out argument and make amends in "Italian."
3) Watched Duke Nukem ride around on a unicycle.
4) Heard someone pull out an accordian and play for Duke while he was on his unicycle.
5) Saw Luigi try out the unicycle.
6) Agents watching all of this from one of the upper floors of one of the hotel towers.

It was a lunch for the ages.
WildHoneyPie4

Favorite AB Moments

Post by WildHoneyPie4 »

For me, it was probably finding 2 other Coraline cosplayers or finally finding an Otacon cosplayer. 2 of them, to be exact. But the first one I saw was the better Otacon. I friended him and a Meryl cosplayer on Facebook. :D
I r Legend
Expert Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by I r Legend »

My two favorite moments were the dance with Bespa Kumamero, and wandering around just meeting new people.
masterofplush
Determined Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by masterofplush »

mine was probobly the amv contest and cosplay chess for the fact that tohru honda who is the sweetest most innocent character ever got accused of murdering sailor moon. also the fact that waiting in line wasn't boring in the slightest :3
Come check out our cute plushies and cool art at Fluffy Kitten Studios
Nihulus
I'm new!

Favorite AB Moments

Post by Nihulus »

Playing Catch the barrel and winning it for Team EVIL!! I was the Tobi Cosplayer who traveled with the large group of Shinigami.
iTerraA
Determined Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by iTerraA »

My favorite moment was on Saturday. Me and some friends were sitting down and talking. I was Death the Kidd and I don't remember why I stood up, but then I was attacked by someone cosplaying Eibon! I was all "OMG Eibon!" And he was all "Oh my god, you recognize my character! You're the first of three Kidds that said so."

We did that pose in Chapter 58 (or was it 59?) where there was a fight between Eibon and Death the Kidd. Eibon even had the book which he even drew himself! That was probably the best memory I had from AB 09
AB 2012: No Longer Going
Pratty Matty

Favorite AB Moments

Post by Pratty Matty »

Boring as this answer will sound, I can't choose many specific moments. It was the whole experience, which begot countless little jokes that still haven't died amongst my friends and I.

A [very, very few] random examples of little memories that add up:
- Sneakily stalking a Light Yagami who, at least for the time-being, was completely by himself. He got himself some food, sat down, wrote in his Death Note.. Sounds lame, but he seemed absurdly in character when he did it, and I bet he wasn't even trying, ha.
- My friends were dancing, right? And I was off in the background, playing with my GameBoy or whatever, when Luigi walks through the scene. He strolled. It was just the jauntiest, cheeriest little stroll, I still crack up when we imitate it or when I watch the video. He was just such a darn happy Luigi.
- Watching my Mello dance awesomely while my Near totally failed. Yeah, Near, how d'ya like that role reversal, New Number Two?!
- Riding the T with my friends. See, it was the small things in which I took pleasure, I guess.
- Any time I got to pose for a picture. :cool:
- Watching a random boy entertaining himself for awhile by going the wrong way on the escalator. It just made me laugh. (I called him "Elevator Kid;" yes, "Elevator Kid," not "Escalator Kid," go figure.)
GilderichVonEdelweiss
Determined Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by GilderichVonEdelweiss »

Mine was probably getting noticed by people and meeting the members of Touch My Mafia~ <3 I got a hug from their Matt (and she called me Little BB) :'D I count stabbed by another Matt (which was totally lulzy, due to the fact that I was cosplaying BB), and I accidentally met one of my friends from Gaia and didn't realize it xD I got called "good looking" by someone dressed in black and white, and got noticed by a Harry Potter xD I had an excellent time, and I hope to have even more fun this year!
stonebandit
I'm new!

Favorite AB Moments

Post by stonebandit »

[quote=DrakaDark]Kalafina panel and concert, also on Saturday as I was dressed as Sakura, there where these to girls asking to jump rope, there rope was made from can soda tops. I ended jumping jump with them, we also got some others to jump. That was awsome. ^.^[/quote]
I was one of the girls who were asking to jump rope. - the one that had the red ears and tail-
-The jump rope thing was one of my favorite moments.
I can't list all the others there are to many of them to count.
Valcion
Experienced Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by Valcion »

My favorite moment. Or well... My crowning achievement.

Winning the Hot Blooded Attack Shouting contest at the mecha panel. and winning Spiral Power noodles. Which I still have yet to eat.
2012 COSPLAYS
-Gilgamesh (Fate)
-Squarewave (Homestuck)
kmcwilliams94
Determined Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by kmcwilliams94 »

i liked gthe dance :D a guy in a taco suit and a guy in a jigglypuff costume were right next to me and it was awesome XD

but then i turned around and a joker and harley quinn were like legittly "getting it on". it was pretty gross.
AB 2015
Mami Tomoe (Friday),
Armin (Saturday)
Sailor Moon (Sunday)
KowalaTaco
Expert Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by KowalaTaco »

[quote=Kylie McAwesome]

but then i turned around and a joker and harley quinn were like legittly "getting it on". it was pretty gross.[/quote]
[color:blue]lol i was the one who pointed that out at ab09 cuz i bumped into them xD
where they doing it again at AB2010?[/color]
Anime Boston 2013
*Wonder Woman* Fri-Sunday
kmcwilliams94
Determined Poster

Favorite AB Moments

Post by kmcwilliams94 »

no we left the dance after 20 minutes cause it sucked.
AB 2015
Mami Tomoe (Friday),
Armin (Saturday)
Sailor Moon (Sunday)
Nessa
Expert Poster

Re: Favorite AB Moments

Post by Nessa »

Haha I remember when Magikarp was being chased by a chef with a frying pan! <3~
And I found Waldo!
AB 2009: Yuki Cross (Vampire Knight)
AB 2010: Android 17 (Dragon Ball Z)
AB 2011: Sims
AB 2012: Penguin kigurumi
AB 2013/2014: Mikuru Asahina (Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya), Penguin kigurumi
AB 2015: Heather Mason (Silent Hill game), penguin kigu
fuyuzora
Expert Poster

Re: Favorite AB Moments

Post by fuyuzora »

Only went on Sunday, but at the Kalafina panel I remember the Kara no Kyoukai producer/director (can't remember who he was) kept staring in my general direction, which was strange but kinda interesting. And it was adorable when Keiko said "I'll be back!" or something along those lines.

I do remember encountering, at Au Bon Pan, someone cosplaying as a Zelda character with a bunch of masks from Majora on their backpack. I think they also had a little keyboard they were playing.
「そうですねぇ」