Tekken 6

If it's a game that you plug into the wall or the game runs on batteries, you can find them inside this forum.
Sosuke-kun
Getting the hang of this...

Tekken 6

Post by Sosuke-kun »

So this Game has been Ruining my Days lately with all the time I have put into it and I noticed that there will be a Tournament At AB 2010 so who plays??? Btw I am playing it on PSP since I dont have a PS3 anymore and my main is Alisa no more Lili for me :p
LargeLloyd

Tekken 6

Post by LargeLloyd »

To tell you the truth I have Tekken 6 for my 360 but I will gladly play a friendly game.
DEDman

Tekken 6

Post by DEDman »

Damn I can't wait for the tourney this year, I believe I got 4th place or 3rd in 2008. I need teamates for the 3vs3
Kurai Ryu
Expert Poster

Tekken 6

Post by Kurai Ryu »

Well TWO YEARS after the Tekken 6 panel idea was introduced, T6 has finally dropped on console, and so I, along with a couple of trusty comrades, are going to drop some knowledge on y'all. Stop by the IamTekken panel Sunday at 10 AM. You'll learn more than three years of playing online in an hour and a half. :P
Kurai Ryu
Expert Poster

Tekken 6

Post by Kurai Ryu »

Thx to everyone for stopping by our panel. I hope I can actually have a panel on Friday next year so I can get some games in with people and have a little more intimacy with peoples' character training, instead of just cutthroat casuals, haha.

It was great meeting everyone who approached me thereafter. Please do hit me up on facebook or something if you want to talk more in depth about the game, or are looking for casuals or what-have-you. My name is Ryan Truman.
NFGBlinkAC
Expert Poster

Tekken 6

Post by NFGBlinkAC »

Glad to see people showed up for the panel :)

I hope you told them to go to TZ Ry lol
wing area

Tekken 6

Post by wing area »

The panel was really awesome, especially for someone like me that's not very familiar with competitive play. I'd totally go to a Tekken panel next year, but I might be in Japan~~~

I want to get more involved in the Tekken community and hopefully I'll see you guys around!
Kurai Ryu
Expert Poster

Tekken 6

Post by Kurai Ryu »

Hey Liz! Glad you stopped in! Hit me up on AIM if you like and I'll hook you up with some good ways to get into the community. :) aim = Shinryu122
Kurai Ryu
Expert Poster

Tekken 6

Post by Kurai Ryu »

Once again I'll be in the gaming room for a very good chunk of the con, probly hopping between SF and Tekken. I'll be running my Tekken 101 panel (if it's accepted) this year, so I encourage you all to come check it out.

check http://iamtekken.com if you want some info on things we'll be going over, as well as podcasts and Tekken news.