CAN I BRING MY DDR MACHINE!?

If it's a game that you plug into the wall or the game runs on batteries, you can find them inside this forum.
The MOLE
Getting the hang of this...

Post by The MOLE »

Posted in the DDR forum a few days ago with no response so i figured id make my own thread :)

Heres a question that i wanted to throw out seeing as there is about 4 monthes left till AB09 and the forums will soon be picking up and finall arrangements being made in the monthes to come.

If I were so inclined/asked/offered who would i talk to about bringing my machine for the game room........Terms could be negotiated with them. And if they didnt want to pay me or give me a free room etc I Would still check into bringing it if i had permission.......

Its just last year was the first year out of all my times coming to AB (05-Present) that they didnt have a Machine and i dont want to see that happen again this year.

I have a full DDR Extreme Cabinet with mixes 3rd korean V2 - Extreme Playable As well as a seperate PCB that runs ITG3 With full USB HUB support. I would love to bring it and fully be a part of the Con Game room this year. So please somone get in touch with me. Im local (CapeCod) BTW.

AIM= JOELFROMCAPE
MYSPACE.COM/DDRKING
Email= Greenlava7@hotmail.com
brie84
Determined Poster

Post by brie84 »

We told Mike last night, he said he would get back to you,chill mole
PatrickD
AB Staff

Post by PatrickD »

Locking.

Please do not post about this again. This type of thing should be discussed via e-mail or Private Topic anyway.
-Patrick Delahanty
Anime Boston North American Guest Liaison
Co-Founder: Anime Boston and Providence Anime Conference
AnimeCons.com | FanCons.com | The Chibi Project | Anime Unscripted™

View my Convention List