SSBB.

If it's a game that you plug into the wall or the game runs on batteries, you can find them inside this forum.
FatalMatt
Expert Poster

SSBB.

Post by FatalMatt »

get out of here
Bryguy180
Expert Poster

SSBB.

Post by Bryguy180 »

I'm not entirely sure whether this went on during other tournaments or if anyone else had a problem with it, but I really think the announcer for the Brawl tournament needed a microphone. I was following the guy back and forth from TV to TV whenever he was announcing names, and I found out much later that he had already called me =x

I dunno, I really don't like complaining like this, but it bothered me a lot; the VG room was way too loud to try to shout over...o_o; The announcer would probably appreciate a microphone/loudspeaker anyway, I would think.
Dazwa
Getting the hang of this...

SSBB.

Post by Dazwa »

I was sad that there weren't multiple Brawl set-ups in the game room. It tends to be a pretty popular game at cons, drawing in both casual and tournament players alike, and with multiple set-ups, people from both camps would've been happy. I would've been jumping between both set-ups myself >_>

I did have a blast though, aside from the shortage of Brawl set-ups, it was a terrific VG room. The rest of the convention was pretty awesome too I guess :P

I wonder if I should change my name to "Zoot," a lot of people seemed to like calling me that this weekend <_<
FatalMatt
Expert Poster

SSBB.

Post by FatalMatt »

why is this dazwa guy trying to act like he was Zoot?
Dazwa

SSBB.

Post by Dazwa »

You got me! Zoot was too good, destroyed me in those FFAs.
MachoZ
Expert Poster

SSBB.

Post by MachoZ »

There were 3 Brawls out in the Main Game room and 1 in the Sheraton...O_O More brawl lol..

There are 15,000 kids in the convention and they don't all want to play brawl ^_^.

We had quite a few times requests and I quote "For the love of god, can you take out Brawl from this Wii and put on Punch Out"

haha.

Dazwa

SSBB.

Post by Dazwa »

Weird, I only saw the 1-2 melee set-ups + 0 Brawl set-ups at a time in the Sheraton, and 1 set-up for Brawl (with a second added for the tournament on Saturday) on the third floor of the convention. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough? >_>
XioSama

SSBB.

Post by XioSama »

wow this is disappointing... Not even 2 weeks left before AB and not one post on Brawl in this year xD
Well I'm excited and going to exploit that feeling. Whatever lol, cya in the game room.

:o btw, I read into some older posts and saw that some people thought that the game was too crowded. Whether you get there or not I'm bringing my Wii so anyone feel free to stop me and I'm always up for a game.
Mechsrule1
I'm new!

SSBB.

Post by Mechsrule1 »

Question, I've never done a brawl tournament before and never been to anime boston, sadly couldn't afford it before. Anyway, Any rules I should know about that haven't been mentioned in this thread so far. Also I can use the GC controller right?