Para para paradise

If it's a game that you plug into the wall or the game runs on batteries, you can find them inside this forum.
DDRSENSEI
Experienced Poster

Para para paradise

Post by DDRSENSEI »

this is a really fun game adjacesnt to ddr

the hand dancing experience. Noone put a topic for it but i think if they had taiko drums last year they should have this.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=eIvEA37orv0
Joe P.
Veteran Poster

Para para paradise

Post by Joe P. »

The only way I could see this game at AB is if it were the home version... and the home version of this game is complete and utter ballz. Sensors don't work on it half the time :/
LadyHawke
AB Alumni

Para para paradise

Post by LadyHawke »

True, true... the home version of PPP is not relevant to my interests. I have noticed the same thing with the sensors.

Now, if they actually had the arcade version... :laugh:
~~ Jeni
2012 Guest Relations Division - Green Room Staff

"It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get Permission" -- RADM Grace Murray Hopper - U.S. Navy
Rappak
AB Executive

Para para paradise

Post by Rappak »

I would love to see Para Para in the game room. The last one in Boston went away about a year or two ago from Good Times.
Richard Pakpreo

Volunteer 2006-2007
Junior Volunteer Wrangler 2008-2009
Senior Volunteer Wrangler 2010-2015
Treasury Staff 2016-2019
Director of Treasury 2020-2024
brie84
Determined Poster

Para para paradise

Post by brie84 »

I've never played the home version...I know only 1 person that owns it...but it is fun to play...TGA is the place to go to get you PPP fill :D
Kaede
Expert Poster

Para para paradise

Post by Kaede »

[quote=brie84]I've never played the home version...I know only 1 person that owns it...but it is fun to play...TGA is the place to go to get you PPP fill :D [/quote]

I know a few people that own it. But yah totally not worth to set up and calibrate. It's pretty much horrible unless they make a new version.
bchan
Veteran Poster

Para para paradise

Post by bchan »

it would be sooo awesome if AB could get PPP! i've seen it in videos from other cons and it looks like a lot of fun!

btw, does anyone know if they have a home version of PPP that works on the american ps2's?
i've only seen it online for the japanese imported ps2, but i really dont wanna try to find one of those too.
Mesoian
Expert Poster

Para para paradise

Post by Mesoian »

The only way that Para Para Paradise will be at any AB is if AB staff gets in touch with Tokyo Game Action in Wichenston and the two parties agree on a rental deal for the weekend.

If you want my advice, THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN!!!!

But ultimately, it's up to the chairman of electronic gaming.
Kaede
Expert Poster

Para para paradise

Post by Kaede »

[quote=bchan]
btw, does anyone know if they have a home version of PPP that works on the american ps2's?
i've only seen it online for the japanese imported ps2, but i really dont wanna try to find one of those too.[/quote]

They never made a US release for it. The home version kinda sucks. A few of my friends have them just collecting dust now.

[quote=Mesoian]The only way that Para Para Paradise will be at any AB is if AB staff gets in touch with Tokyo Game Action in Wichenston and the two parties agree on a rental deal for the weekend.[/quote]

Yeah that's not gonna happen anytime soon.