Fire Emblem Fates

If it's a game that you plug into the wall or the game runs on batteries, you can find them inside this forum.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Fire Emblem Fates

Post by Aurabolt »

Just a friendly reminder for folks to remember to bring their 3DS/XL/New Nintendo 3DS/New Nintendo 3DS XL and their copy of Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest/Birthright.

If folks with Fire Emblem Amiibos could bring them as well, it would be awesome. I will be bringing my Amiibo Reader with me on that note ^_^
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog
Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2023 or 2024!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
tim_p
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Fire Emblem Fates

Post by tim_p »

Yeah, I definitely will!

It'd be cool if there was some time to meetup for some Fates PvP. The online matchmaking is alright, but it's way more fun live. Maybe after the FE cosplay session?
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt »

The hype for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia is REAL ^_^
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog
Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2023 or 2024!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
SemeBoi
I'm new!

Post by SemeBoi »

Super looking forward to the mainline one coming out for Switch.