Any Hatsune Miku: Project Diva series fans?

If it's a game that you plug into the wall or the game runs on batteries, you can find them inside this forum.
Shiggitay
Expert Poster

Any Hatsune Miku: Project Diva series fans?

Post by Shiggitay »

Hey all.. I forgot I had an account here, let alone having had made posts. I read my old posts and I don't remember posting them...

ANYWAY that's not the reason for this post.

Are there any Hatsune Miku Project Diva series fans here? I'm a huge fan of the series and I'm ~~OKAY~~ at the games (certain songs I rock at and others I can barely pass.. >_> <_<). I have all the games released for PSP and PS Vita, though I'd love to have their PS3 equivalents as well. The PS2 add-ons for the PSP games (Dreamy Theater) are sorta meh (unless those were on PS3 already?).

Here's a video of me unboxing my PS Vita, followed by me unboxing my Project Diva ƒ stuff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqN3Cyc ... fdateBjp6w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7N0WOk ... fdateBjp6w

I didn't make a video of me unboxing Project Diva ƒ 2nd, as there wasn't much to it... just the game in its clamshell-esque case (of which is sitting nicely on my anime shelf behind me).

Lately I've been going back to the PSP games since I never really fully played through those and they're just as fun as are the Vita versions released thus far.

Anyways (2nd time I've used that in this post...) anyone else as passionate about Vocaloid stuff as I am (at least to the extent of the music rhythm games)?

EDIT: Besides the handheld console and PS3 versions of Project Diva there's also an arcade version called Future Tone (well that's the newest incantation of the arcade series). It's leasable from Sega via profit sharing or something like that. The only time any of these arcade cabinets have graced US soil was a year or so ago in San Francisco and and Los Angeles in a certain arcade chain I can't remember the name of at the moment. What are the chances that AB can get one of these machines for the con? If it's gotta be profit sharing then it can be a coin-op machine (even if all the other machines are free play) and if a good amount of con attendees pop in a quarter or 3, BAM. There's Sega's profit.
Akina_Sumora
Determined Poster

Re: Any Hatsune Miku: Project Diva series fans?

Post by Akina_Sumora »

I am a big Vocaloid fan, and I love Project Diva! I only have the games released in America, as well as Project Diva 2nd#, but I get so much fun out of playing. I would love to see a tournament for this game at AB, and participate in it. Never tried the arcade versions though...
AB 2016:
Sat- Mabinogi After-School Uniform OR Mabinogi Traditional Korean Outfit (weather pending)
Sun- Sailor Lolita coordinate OR Shoko Kirishima- Baka and Test (weather pending)

AB 2015:
Thur- FeMC (Winter casual)- Persona 3 Portable
Fri- FeMC (SEES)- P3P
Sat- Shouko Kirishima- Baka and Test
Sun- Mabinogi After-School Uniform

AB 2014:
Fri- Mabi After-School Uniform
Sat- B&W lolita coordinate
Sun- Mabi Traditional Korean Outfit
Shiggitay
Expert Poster

Post by Shiggitay »

Akina_Sumora wrote:I am a big Vocaloid fan, and I love Project Diva! I only have the games released in America, as well as Project Diva 2nd#, but I get so much fun out of playing. I would love to see a tournament for this game at AB, and participate in it. Never tried the arcade versions though...
Wow haha I forgot about this thread. Lol. Do you have any favorite 'Loid songs? Mine include Senbonzakura, and Kagerou Daze.
Akina_Sumora
Determined Poster

Post by Akina_Sumora »

I really like World is Mine, Butterfly on Right Shoulder, Nostalogic, RIP=RELEASE, Yellow, Meteor, and Cantarella.
AB 2016:
Sat- Mabinogi After-School Uniform OR Mabinogi Traditional Korean Outfit (weather pending)
Sun- Sailor Lolita coordinate OR Shoko Kirishima- Baka and Test (weather pending)

AB 2015:
Thur- FeMC (Winter casual)- Persona 3 Portable
Fri- FeMC (SEES)- P3P
Sat- Shouko Kirishima- Baka and Test
Sun- Mabinogi After-School Uniform

AB 2014:
Fri- Mabi After-School Uniform
Sat- B&W lolita coordinate
Sun- Mabi Traditional Korean Outfit
Shiggitay
Expert Poster

Post by Shiggitay »

Akina_Sumora wrote:I really like World is Mine, Butterfly on Right Shoulder, Nostalogic, RIP=RELEASE, Yellow, Meteor, and Cantarella.
All great choices! Yeah a tournament for this game at AB would be great. I hope the game room is better this year, and I hope it includes the PS3 version of these games. That'd be fun. If you wanna hang out and play some Project Diva during the con I'm game. :)
Shiggity
I'm new!

Post by Shiggity »

Haha I know this thread has been dead and dormant for over a year, but I want to "show something off":

https://www.facebook.com/shiggitay/vide ... 878621695/

Check it out!
Shiggitay
Expert Poster

Post by Shiggitay »

Shiggity wrote:Haha I know this thread has been dead and dormant for over a year, but I want to "show something off":

https://www.facebook.com/shiggitay/vide ... 878621695/

Check it out!
Wow I didn't realize I had made another account. Please delete "Shiggity" and I'll use this "Shiggitay" account.