Skullgirls?

If it's a game that you plug into the wall or the game runs on batteries, you can find them inside this forum.
Uzumakihero_Shinitobi
I'm new!

Skullgirls?

Post by Uzumakihero_Shinitobi »

Skullgirls had a good amount of people checking it out last time, so hopefully it'll make a come back. I'll most likely have a PS3 for the room I am staying in, but If I don't see it down there, I'll see how I can get it setup downstairs.
Synyster17
I'm new!

Re: Skullgirls?

Post by Synyster17 »

i will play with you. im not good thou but i will try. im going tomorrow for the first time ever and it will be nice to play with someone who has the game.
Eirlevine
Experienced Poster

Post by Eirlevine »

For those going this year, I'll be back playing SkullHeart rep once more so feel free to come on by whatever table's got a (hopefully current) setup. At the very least I'll bring a ps3 just in case we have another thing like last year happen (Game room guys, update your copies PLS T_T).
beelzeburbia.jpg
I'm new!

Post by beelzeburbia.jpg »

I'd be up for playing! I'm really rusty at this point, but it would be awesome to play some SG again.
Madama-Madisong
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Madama-Madisong »

I have been waiting for many years for Skullgirls to come back. :( It's my favorite 2D fighter and I want to meet other people who play this game as well! I hope that someone important sees this thread because I will literally bring my switch and a few controllers if it means we can play skullgirls on a random dock at the con!
Anime Boston Cosplans
AB 2011: Navi (LoZ: OoT)
AB 2012: Sollux Captor (Homestuck)
AB 2013: Mary (Ib)
AB 2014: Sona (LoL)
AB 2015: Fionna (Adventure Time)
AB 2016: Foxy the Pirate (FNAF)
AB 2017: Yuno (Future Diary), Double (Skullgirls), Rosalina (SMG)
AB 2018: Rosalina (SMG), Monika (DDLC)
AB 2019: Azura (FE:F), Lucy (Elfen Lied)
AB 2022: Bruno (Encanto), Toph (A:TLA)
AB 2023: Bill Cipher (GF), Volo (Pokemon: Legends Arceus)
aradii
I'm new!

Post by aradii »

With fun combat and mechanics, Skullgirls is a beautiful anime 2d fighting game. The art and the graphics are really nice and I loved the soundtracks, in general, the gameplay is really good and the characters have a lot of personalities.