Beatmania?

If it's a game that you plug into the wall or the game runs on batteries, you can find them inside this forum.
Up the Punx
I'm new!

Beatmania?

Post by Up the Punx »

First off, hello! I'm new to the forums, and this year will be my first time attending Anime Boston!

I am looking forward to the variety of events, but I'm sure there will be a time when the allure of the game room will win me over, so I have to ask: is Beatmania common at AB, and should I be expecting to see it there this year? I've been playing a slim selection of console versions on my USKOC, so using a IIDX machine or ASC would be absolutely amazing.

Thanks in advance for any response!
Anthony of TGA
I'm new!

Re: Beatmania?

Post by Anthony of TGA »

There will be a beatmania IIDX machine running IIDX 19 Lince on eAmuse. For more info please check out our event page!

http://www.facebook.com/events/133331090129609/
Up the Punx
I'm new!

Post by Up the Punx »

Wait, wait, wait a minute...

Not only am I going to be able to play a IIDX cabinet, but I am going to be playing Lincle?

I think my heart just stopped. Nonetheless, thanks so much for the heads up! I've been trying to find a machine in the area for a while now, this will certainly be a life-changing event for me.
Anthony of TGA
I'm new!

Post by Anthony of TGA »

Good friends of ours at Game Underground over in Framingham, MA have a Lincle machine at their arcade. Check them out sometime!
p-chan
Expert Poster

Post by p-chan »

Ooh! I love Lincle!
Hopefully I'll get to play it next year!
・∀・ ~ ・∀・ ~ ・∀・