3DS

If it's a game that you plug into the wall or the game runs on batteries, you can find them inside this forum.
Bamboozle
Expert Poster

3DS

Post by Bamboozle »

Def just got the sexy blue 3DS and SSF4. Hoping to collect a boatload of Miis AB weekend!
gintoki653
Expert Poster

3DS

Post by gintoki653 »

OMG! I got that blue one too! But I returned the game because I had to reserve money for today's preregistration....for this event.
Roessen
Veteran Poster

3DS

Post by Roessen »

Bwahahah, I also picked up a "blue"/it'stotallyemeraldgreen 3DS with SSF4.

Totally bringing it to AB, this thing is freakin' awesome.
I PLAY GW2 DO YOU PLAY GW2 LET'S TALK GW2 STUFF YAY
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9087-3096
NNID: Roessen
PM if you added me!
reaper527
Determined Poster

3DS

Post by reaper527 »

i can't wait for my 3ds to come in. i did an amazon preorder, and i got the blue as well. (went with samurai warriors though, because i'm not a huge sf4 fan, and doa and zelda aren't coming out until june)
"Asking cosplayers to walk through a metal detector is like asking Axl Rose to take a drug test." -Bluebeard45
Badonkadonk
Experienced Poster

3DS

Post by Badonkadonk »

I'm holding out until they come out with that Shockwave-esque purple model they had at E3 and Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D comes out. I played that game at PAX East, it's a total blast.
Bamboozle
Expert Poster

3DS

Post by Bamboozle »

Can't wait to see how many Miis I can collect. Also taking 3D pics of everyone with props will be fun.

Samurai Warriors looks great. May have to be the 2nd game I buy.
reaper527
Determined Poster

3DS

Post by reaper527 »

well, i just got a bunch of amazon credit for getting the 3ds, and it totaled up to $35 towards any launch title. i might not like street fighter enough to spend 40 on it, but i sure as hell like street fighter enough to spend $5 with free second day shipping :)
"Asking cosplayers to walk through a metal detector is like asking Axl Rose to take a drug test." -Bluebeard45
Larcen Tyler
Experienced Poster

3DS

Post by Larcen Tyler »

I got 3DS and SSF43D. Hopefully there might be a place in the game room for 3DS players to meet up and compete? (Even if it's not official, we could find our own 'spot' in the Game Room, or maybe someplace else?)

And yeah, I'd love to meet some Miis!
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

3DS

Post by Aurabolt »

I got the 3DS last week since it was the week of my birthday (paid for well in advance). I got SSIV:3DE and Samurai Warriors: Chronicles and preordered Kid Icarus: Uprising. I plan on getting maybe one more game to hold me until August.

...Street Pass FTW.

Yeah definitely we're gonna have to take a corner of the Game Room for ourselves. Hopefully the powers that be can get some extra tables and chairs set up but as I mentioned just now, Street Pass is a definite Game Changer ^_^

...If you want to play with me in person, I'll be in the Game Room for 30 Minutes at these times each day:

Friday: 11:30AM-12:00PM and 5:30PM-6:00PM
Saturday: 7:00PM-8:00PM (an hour)
Sunday: 12:30PM-1:00PM

I'll probably be watching Anime or doing something on my Laptop if I'm not playing with someone during that time. Of course, outside those times I don't mind requests, etc.
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog
Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2023 or 2024!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
IkariAllen
Getting the hang of this...

3DS

Post by IkariAllen »

Got my 3DS 2 days ago, gonna be working the registration line so I'm hoping to get a crapload of street passes!
Allen Krebser: Anime Boston Security 2010-2011
Larcen Tyler
Experienced Poster

3DS

Post by Larcen Tyler »

I have those two as well as Ridge Racer 3D. I generally hang out in the game room majority of the time, that is when I'm not visiting the dealer's room, dropping stuff off in my room, or just walking around taking pictures.

I'll look for you during those times.
Rappak
AB Executive

3DS

Post by Rappak »

I will have my 3ds on me while I'm working. I'll be roaming around with Pokewalkers.
Richard Pakpreo

Volunteer 2006-2007
Junior Volunteer Wrangler 2008-2009
Senior Volunteer Wrangler 2010-2015
Treasury Staff 2016-2019
Director of Treasury 2020-2024
Bamboozle
Expert Poster

3DS

Post by Bamboozle »

I got well over 200 Miis. About 300k Trophy Points for SFIV.

My Mii's name is Amine, SFIV name is Morgrim.
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

3DS

Post by Aurabolt »

I finished ALL Seven Panels in the Mii Plaza AND Find Mii on Saturday XD

Over 200 unique Miis logged. Can't wait until next year =D
Aurabolt's Anime Blog
Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2023 or 2024!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
IkariAllen

3DS

Post by IkariAllen »

I got about 200+ Mii's added to my plaza, Thanks guys =D
Allen Krebser: Anime Boston Security 2010-2011
Rappak
AB Executive

3DS

Post by Rappak »

Same here. Thanks! You save Mii!
Richard Pakpreo

Volunteer 2006-2007
Junior Volunteer Wrangler 2008-2009
Senior Volunteer Wrangler 2010-2015
Treasury Staff 2016-2019
Director of Treasury 2020-2024
NodokaChan
AB Staff

Re: 3DS

Post by NodokaChan »

I got mine 4 weeks ago. I have DOA, SFIV, Blazblue CSII, and monkey ball 3D. I will bring my 3DS and roam around the whole weekend. I am waiting for Tales of the Abyss to come out this February.
Derek Eng-Wu
Senior Technical Staff
Anime Boston 2011- Attendee
Anime Boston 2012-2014- Volunteer
Anime Boston 2015- Staff
Kayube
Expert Poster

Post by Kayube »

One thing I noticed was that all that StreetPass action tended to be a double-edged sword. On the one hand it's great that you can get all these StreetPasses, but on the other hand there are so many StreetPasses that you have to keep checking the plaza all the time and don't have time to actually play games with other people. I'd look at what people were playing and they'd all be in the StreetPass plaza. (Though I did see the occasional Pokemon player.)
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt »

I now have two 3DS game systems. If you get two Streetpasses from me, do not fret. This is completely normal =D

I also have both Pokemon X (play it on my new Red 3DS only) and Y (play it on my Ambassador Blue 3DS only), two copies of Fire Emblem: Awakening and Harvest Moon 3D: A Tale of Two Towns (Got my physical games when they came out and then bought the games again from the eShop on my Red 3DS earlier tonight) and all the Mii Plaza games on both consoles =O

Between 'em, let's see...I've got 20 Streetpass Games and Apps. Every physical game I have I bought new except Resident Evil Revelations and Art Academy: Lessons For Everyone. As for why I bought two copies of Fire Emblem: Awakening and HM:ToTT, there are some features you're locked out of unless you have access to someone with a copy of each game. In the case of ToTT, a certain area can only be unlocked by trading for goods from someone who lives in the town opposite the one you're in. In my physical game I picked Konhana and have progressed pretty far in my game. The problem: I need specific goods I can only get from an upgraded Bluebell farm. A new Harvest Moon game and Rune Factory 4 have both been released since ToTT's initial release so...yeah, I had no choice X.X;

As for FE:A it's for completion's sake. Well, that and so I can use My First Unit in my second game and yes, I still have the file XD
Aurabolt's Anime Blog

Josato

Post by Josato »

Bringing. Dragon quest VI Sentinels of the starry skies, pokemon Y,Animal crossing,fire emblem and thats about it. Might get bravely default.
NekZilla

Post by NekZilla »

Bravely default is amazing, but yeah. I'm after adding to my 2000+ street passes. SOMEONE FROM SOUTH DAKOTA STREET PASS ME SO I CAN FINISH THE US!! ;____;
AnimeBoston #2, Con #83

1449 Swag. We are the party.
Kasutieru
Determined Poster

Post by Kasutieru »

I'll be bringing my sexy Legend of Zelda 3DS again this year~ Can't wait to go through the 5,000+ street passes xD
Anime Boston 2018
Female Rakan, League of Legends

Past Cosplays
'17 P.P Draven
'16 P.P Draven, French Maid Draven
'15 Ahri
'14 Yin, Headmistress Fiora
'13 Cynthia, Fem Shizuo
'12 Ronald Knox, Fem Shizuo
'11 Kikyo, Cynthia
exiaxexia
AB Staff

Post by exiaxexia »

Got my 3DS some weeks ago and have been slacking in the StreetPass department. You'd think that since I live in NYC that I'd be getting 20 daily, but sadly, that isn't the case. Make sure y'all have yours fully charged up and wireless on. Ready to get all the help I can in Find Mii 2 and finally get some dang puzzle pieces.

Everyone at AB gets a fantastic rating from me. Thanks in advance.
Chris Joyner
Registration Staff, 2024
Convention Computer and Networking Technical Support, 2017-23
Junior Technical Staff, 2015-16

An Innovade Gundam Meister, chosen by Veda.
Is this what it means to be human?
striker923
AB Staff

Post by striker923 »

exiaXexia wrote:Got my 3DS some weeks ago and have been slacking in the StreetPass department. You'd think that since I live in NYC that I'd be getting 20 daily, but sadly, that isn't the case. Make sure y'all have yours fully charged up and wireless on. Ready to get all the help I can in Find Mii 2 and finally get some dang puzzle pieces.

Everyone at AB gets a fantastic rating from me. Thanks in advance.
No worries on getting All The Puzzle Pieces. Your challenge is going to be clearing out your 3DS of Miis so you can obtain more! ;)
Kim Miller Brown
2022 Outreach Manager
TokuBreaker
Veteran Poster

Post by TokuBreaker »

guys this thread is from 2011....
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Post by Aurabolt »

it's actually better to have everything in this one thread since most folks moved on to FB a few years back. The forums have also become much quieter since 2011.
Aurabolt's Anime Blog