Monster Hunter at AB11

If it's a game that you plug into the wall or the game runs on batteries, you can find them inside this forum.
Juliek
I'm new!

Monster Hunter at AB11

Post by Juliek »

Well I heard there was a big enough gathering last year. Anyone planning on bringing their PSP to hunt monsters this year in Unite or Portable 3rd? I find this especially pertinent since I don't get any chances to play multiplayer at home (no Monster Hunter friends).
Roessen
Veteran Poster

Monster Hunter at AB11

Post by Roessen »

While I lack a PSP, I do think it would be equally neat if there was a station with MH3 with the co-op battles, all unlocked of course.
I PLAY GW2 DO YOU PLAY GW2 LET'S TALK GW2 STUFF YAY
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9087-3096
NNID: Roessen
PM if you added me!
DeMarcus
Committed Poster

Monster Hunter at AB11

Post by DeMarcus »

Love MH3P...

If people can get some support I'm sure we can arrange a gathering... I still have some Capcom party merch if we can get a following...
Day2Day
Getting the hang of this...

Monster Hunter at AB11

Post by Day2Day »

I haven't played in quite a while, and I only own MHFU, but I'll brush up and bring my PSP along~
Juliek
I'm new!

Monster Hunter at AB11

Post by Juliek »

God Eater is getting localized soon. Or, well, "Gods Eater." Similar gameplay to Monster Hunter (I guess "hunting" has become a new genre), except with a decent plot. I already got it preordered, so if anyone else wants to bring it, I'd love to get some co-op done.
VoD
Expert Poster

Re: Monster Hunter at AB11

Post by VoD »

I wish my joystick on my PSP wasn't missing a damn screw. Otherwise I'd bring MH3P, and/or FU.
Cyspark
Experienced Poster

Post by Cyspark »

I am getting a Playstation Vita next month, maybe the Monster Hunter title will come out sometime before Anime Boston 2013. I would love to play with fellow hunters there.
virutatuw
I'm new!

Post by virutatuw »

cool ,I am a big fan of Monster Hunter and I also like PSP.train a dragon and be a great tamer saga in the browser game serenia fantasy. here you will not only meet pockie ninja, but play with sword girls and become the ultimate call of thrones.