Black Ops

If it's a game that you plug into the wall or the game runs on batteries, you can find them inside this forum.
Akimichi Sazuki
Determined Poster

Black Ops

Post by Akimichi Sazuki »

I'm sure they're will be a tournament, now i dont know for a fact but its a popular enough game. Following how MW2 went last year, they're gonna have teams if they have tournaments for it. I want to work ahead of time and get a team together of players who are going and team up. Last year i couldn't partake in the tournaments due to not having a team. So, anyone want to practice together just incase they do have a Black Ops tournament?
You will never understand the depth of our pride
XxX098
Getting the hang of this...

Black Ops

Post by XxX098 »

eh, its all about halo:reach this year its more balanced and tournament material unlike black ops where u have to take off perks and etc.
bankotsu

Black Ops

Post by bankotsu »

I was part of the mw2 tournament last year, and its basically a 4v4 no perks and kill streaks are taken off and you use the basic classes, and to the OP whats ur platform?
goldnx
I'm new!

Black Ops

Post by goldnx »

@XxX098 actually you're completely wrong, everything is unlocked in Local LAN, and it's very customizable, but not as much as Halo : Reach.
goldnx
I'm new!

Black Ops

Post by goldnx »

Yeah, I remember that tournament, it was terrible when we had to remove perks and use default classes. They should follow MLG settings this time, since everyone has everything.
DeMarcus
Committed Poster

Black Ops

Post by DeMarcus »

I'll admit I'm not to big an expert on CoD rules and banning weapons and what-not. I do understand the problem of noob-tubes and gre-hops. However, we don't have internet for profiles and all perks. However, Our CoD tournaments are run by guys on MLG (RASTA, Romanedge, and bluefr3) who make the best with what they got.

I do know from firsthand experience that we actually get bigger crowds for MW2 when we offered both tournaments. Actually at Magfest there was no support for Black Ops and we actually ran 2 MW2 instead and canned the Black Ops. At Katsucon, we're gonna try to run both and see what gets the bigger turn-out.

What we decided to do for now at AB this year was run 1 tournament of each game. a 2v2 Black Ops and a 4v4 MW2 tournament.

The Modern Warfare will be a pot 4v4 on Saturday while the Black ops will be a 2v2 on Friday.
bankotsu

Black Ops

Post by bankotsu »

It actually made the game fair so we don't have any one man army noob toobers...
DeMarcus
Committed Poster

Black Ops

Post by DeMarcus »

[quote=bankotsu]It actually made the game fair so we don't have any one man army noob toobers...[/quote]

Not gonna deny that at all your right...

I'm just saying we give attendees whatever game they want and MW2 is still very popular, so we do both instead of two Black Ops tournaments.
Akimichi Sazuki
Determined Poster

Black Ops

my bad bankotsu, my platform is Xbox360. I would enjoy getting 3 other players to join me on maybe the weekends when we might all be available to play for atleast an hour to get used to each others playstyles, come up with some stradegies...etc.etc. ^^

I was also in last years 4 on 4 tournament, though getting stuck with some kid who went -20 was no help and no one talked or used teamwork v-v;...really hoping i can get a team together.
bankotsu

Black Ops

Post by bankotsu »

haha, man that sucks, wonder if u remember me o.O? i was on the winning team, and yeah i'm on the 360 aswell, hit me up some time
battousai92, and message me who u are i odn't like adding people without an idea of who they are
Akimichi Sazuki
Determined Poster

Black Ops

I might if i saw you, after i got nubetubed i left the game room pissst since the referee didnt call it out and give the win to my team. I'll add you right now.
Akimichi Sazuki
Determined Poster

Black Ops

We're still looking for 2 more people for the BO tournament probably to come, LMK if your interested in joining up.
TheJMan555
I'm new!

Black Ops

Post by TheJMan555 »

Yay for black ops!

Oh and is anyone looking to form a team for MW2? I am a decent player (1.5 kill-death) and I have a friend, we are looking to get 2 more for a team of 4.
Akimichi Sazuki
Determined Poster

Black Ops

hit me up on xbl - choujisempai, ill join in on the fun