Now that the free-for-all is done

Anime would be nothing without art. This forum is here for artists to discuss the art show and artists' alley.
Meloria
Getting the hang of this...

Now that the free-for-all is done

Post by Meloria »

Hi everyone. Now that the free-for-all (Applications) is over and done with, I was wondering what the normal turnaround is for finding out if you made it to Round 2? I have been over the AA FAQ's and don't see it (that's not to say it's not there, mind you).

I just don't want to stalk my email this week if it's going to be 2-4 weeks for the next information roll out.

Thanks!

~Heidi
Meloria Maille
Mizuuma
I'm new!

Re: Now that the free-for-all is done

Post by Mizuuma »

Last year it took over a month before AA staff got back to us with anything. I just checked my emails and for AB 2016, I got the email for the Phase 2 registration in JANUARY. So....yeah....AB 2017's Phase 2 was sent out in December...so...they got better over time? It's really unhelpful because they don't tell us if we got in or not for MONTHS and then suddenly the email pops in like 'Congrats on getting in! You now have 3 days to fill out the rest of the registration form or you lost the table' (Not a real quote but it's pretty much what it boils down to)
Meloria
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Now that the free-for-all is done

Post by Meloria »

Ok, thanks for that. I had thought things would be faster than that, but I suppose that with the sheer number of applications to dig through, there has to be some sort of down time between phases. I'll just keep checking my email.

Thanks!

~Heidi