multiple applications question

Anime would be nothing without art. This forum is here for artists to discuss the art show and artists' alley.
eirisan
I'm new!

multiple applications question

Post by eirisan »

Hello,
I was wondering what happens if you have a bunch of people camping the application form and they all send it. Does the artist get disqualified or only the application that arrived first gets accepted?
Of course I do not intent to have multiple tables or something like that, I only want to know if it's okay if more than one application under the same name gets in.

In advance, thanks for your help.
Good luck everyone!
saltedpumpkin
Getting the hang of this...

Re: multiple applications question

Post by saltedpumpkin »

read the rules it states the answer clearly
eirisan
I'm new!

Post by eirisan »

I read the FAQ and maybe my english is not good enough to understand the way it's explained. That's why I ask.

"The data is collected in a database so the staff can sort it and see what kind of space demands need to be met. This method will also allow individuals to keep applying without overbooking the alley before staff can determine if there is enough space. This process is organized on a first-come, first-served basis. To avoid a flood of applications and possibly crash the website, the Artists' Alley Manager will only be announcing the date the application process is starting and not the time.

If you absolutely know that you cannot be online during that day, you can appoint someone else to submit your application for you - but you must make sure that they put it in your name with your email address. There will be no passing off of 'places in line'."

Sorry if I don't understand just by reading it. For what the FAQ explains, I understand that someone else can apply for you but it doesn't say what happens if they get multiple applications from the same artist.
saltedpumpkin

Post by saltedpumpkin »

if your name or studio comes up more than once then you're disqualified iirc from past years
eirisan
I'm new!

Post by eirisan »

Alright, thank you very much!
saltedpumpkin

Post by saltedpumpkin »

npnp sorry for the snippy reply, my ass is chaffed right now from the wasted day <3
eirisan
I'm new!

Post by eirisan »

I know ;; don't worry about it! the situation is stressing enough after 3 hours of being unable to even go to the bathroom OTL
saltedpumpkin

Post by saltedpumpkin »

yeah, tbh i felt like i was going to explode.. and now, i had to cancel plans i had later too..

this sucks so much.

good luck <3