Artists' Alley 2015 Information Available

Anime would be nothing without art. This forum is here for artists to discuss the art show and artists' alley.
Faceman
AB Executive

Artists' Alley 2015 Information Available

Post by Faceman »

Information on the 2015 Arists' Alley is now available.

Pro Row Applications open on Saturday, October 4th and close on Saturday, October 11th.

Application for Standard Artists' Alley spaces opens on Saturday, October 25th.

Please read the Artists' Alley, Pro Row, and Artists' Alley FAQ for all necessarily information.
JeffersonLeeEng
AB Staff

Re: Artists' Alley 2015 Information Available

Post by JeffersonLeeEng »

Currently pointing to incorrect URLs within the forum site. I guess changing "forum" to "www" helps...
Jefferson Eng
Anime Boston — 2010
: Attendee | 2011: Registration Staff | 2013: Tech Ops: Desk Staff | 2012/14/15/18: Tech Ops: Jr Tech Staff | 2017: Tech Ops: Large Events Staff | 2022-Present: Tech Ops: General Tech Staff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Otaku Generation Podcast
Eva Monkey, an Evangelion Fansite
The Overnightscape Underground
Faceman
AB Executive

Post by Faceman »

JeffersonLeeEng wrote:Currently pointing to incorrect URLs within the forum site. I guess changing "forum" to "www" helps...
Fixed. Thanks!
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!
TrevorAMueller
I'm new!

Post by TrevorAMueller »

Hey guys! Super excited for Anime Boston this year. It's my first year at the show, and I'll be a featured artist in Artist Track (Table #2, just to the left of the entrance).

Looking forward to seeing how you guys enjoy your anime on the East coast! And if you're interested in learning about making comics at all, please swing by my table or come to my panels:

FRIDAY (4/3):
**SELF-PUBLISHING 101: 4:00 PM in Hynes-Panel 202
-- Great for creators with an artist alley table, who want to get an artist alley table one day, or who are just interested in the process of making comics!

SATURDAY (4/4):
**AN EVENING WITH TREVOR MUELLER: 8:00 PM in Hynes-Panel 306
-- I'm just going to tell funny stories for an hour. Most of them will be comic related - but some of them will be about Doug Walker (THE NOSTALGIA CRITIC), conventions, and goofy things that happen in life. It'll be a fun time!