In search of an apprentice!

Anime would be nothing without art. This forum is here for artists to discuss the art show and artists' alley.
hop-is-my-hero
Veteran Poster

In search of an apprentice!

Post by hop-is-my-hero »

This may not be the right place to post this but in my crazy busy time before con I completely forgot about my desire to make a sign for my table.

I am looking for an apprentice to help me with my work! I have too much to keep up with and am often understocked for cons because of this. I also just think it would be awesome to share some of my knowledge with someone else! (I make Pokemon cosplay ears and tails by the way. my work can be seen here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/HopismyHero)

Basically I am looking for someone near the Sandwich, MA area (it's where I work and if you want to commute that's up to you)
Someone that has some knowledge of sewing or has the desire to learn all about it! (it's what you will be doing)
I am happy to teach someone all about sewing! It's an awesome lifeskill! (really it is)
In return I will help you make a sweet, sweet cosplay of your choosing (that we both agree on)
You will also have the option of attending cons with me as my assistant which means your badge will be paid for as well as a couple of meals.

PM me! with any questions. Thanks!
"The ships hung in the sky in much the same way bricks don't" ~ Douglas Adams