Clip Earrings

Anime would be nothing without art. This forum is here for artists to discuss the art show and artists' alley.
lydiakate98
I'm new!

Clip Earrings

Post by lydiakate98 »

know its a little late for this topic but I thought I would ask. I have a pretty bad allergy to nickel and let my holes close years ago as a result. Is anyone selling earrings that can be converted to clips, or would be willing to convert them for a price? I will be around the artists a alley all three days and would like to know where to stop first. Thanks.
bostonbooster
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Clip Earrings

Post by bostonbooster »

I know your problem. I can recommend using .925 silver for your earrings. Silver is affordable and if you are lucky you can get it extremely cheap on ebay or maybe craigslist.

I can check my records for a special online store I used in the past if your demand is still active. Just let me know.
Kogarashi
I'm Special!

Post by Kogarashi »

I can ask my table partner (who does jewelry) if she can do clip conversions for some of her pieces. Look for Mirrored-Minds Studios on the table map.
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

i had the same problem but i don't want them to look like clip ons ya know? but i also don't want to pay top dollar for them not to look like something you can get at clares
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective