Missed out on Anime Boston table, sooooooo

Anime would be nothing without art. This forum is here for artists to discuss the art show and artists' alley.
DArtJunkie
Experienced Poster

Missed out on Anime Boston table, sooooooo

Post by DArtJunkie »

Decided to turn lemons into lemonade! :3
For those who have seen me at AB in past years, I am the crazy lady selling the fluffy little Wyrm critters. So for those hoping to snag Wyrms at AB this year, I have another option. ;D

Are you tired of trying to figure out how to cram your life into a carry on bag? Can your car not take /another/ sixteen hour car trip? Is your credit card sobbing from the last convention you had to haul yourself to, with the cost of food, gas, hotel expenses and registration? Ugh. The desperate search for Wyrms can be an expensive hobby, but is there any alternative to having to trek to somewhere on the East Coast for more cute fluffies?

Guess what, my friend, you're in luck!
We've got the con just for you, right in your own living room.

Cruinndrac Farms Proudly Presents:

HOMECON 2014

Homecon is sponsored by the staff and sculptors of Cruinndrac Farms as a way of giving back to our community and offering the convention experience for people who may not be able to visit us at our scheduled conventions this year. We'll be offering up a full batch of tea-cup Wyrm eggs, as well as a handful of mini Wyrms, tokens, and the other goodies that you would come to expect from visiting us at a convention.

In addition, we've got wonderful artists who are part of our Wyrm community who are offering up artwork, badges, jewelry, as well as many other items which are available for pre-order as well as to be made on the spot during their art streams. It's a great chance to meet and greet among the Wyrm community and get to know our artists and fans.

Tea-Cup Wyrm and token sales will be live-streamed by HopefulMonster and Sciggles, who will be giving the 'real world' con experience, by letting you blind-draw your eggs in real time! Sign up to our forums and check out the 2014 Homecon section of our marketplace. We'll have sign ups to purchase eggs on our livestreams, as well as threads from our artists where you can check out samples of what they'll have to offer.

Forum Link: http://twilightdays.org/wyrmforum/viewforum.php?f=27
Stream Schedule: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... _web#gid=0

Come join us for art, silliness, and the fun of the Wyrmhandler community. Watch an art stream, buy a commission, or bring home a new furry friend.