Looking for a hotel room

Anime would be nothing without art. This forum is here for artists to discuss the art show and artists' alley.
sketchtastrophe
I'm new!

Looking for a hotel room

Post by sketchtastrophe »

Hello! My name is Lindsay, though I often go by Sketchtastrophe around the web. :) As you can surmise from the title here, I am currently in need of a room for Anime Boston. I realize it is getting very close to the con and chances are most rooms are filled but I am hoping there is some lovely soul out there willing to help a girl out?

Since I will be in Artist Alley working, it would be preferable to room with someone on a similar schedule however I'm not open for whatever is available right now. I plan on being at my table from open to close. So I really just need a place to sleep and shower. I'm quiet, tidy and absolutely fine with sleeping on the floor. And of course I'm willing to pay my fair share :) I'm a print and commission artist so I will only have the one luggage with me.

I've never been to Anime Boston before but I'd been hearing such awesome stories about it for years I figured I should try for it. It would be such a bummer not to be able to attend because of this. Though this would be my first time at Boston, I have been doing cons for 8 or more years now so I'm not a newbie! :) But this would be a great opportunity to meet some new faces as well!

My deviantart page if you wanted to see my art: http://www.sketchtastrophe.deviantart.com

If you have anymore questions or better yet a space, please shoot me a comment or private message here or a note on Deviantart! Thank you so much for looking! <3
okapirose
Determined Poster

Re: Looking for a hotel room

Post by okapirose »

We don't have space but I also suggest poking other artists on the Artist Alley International Facebook page as well C: I'm sure someone still has an open slot! Good luck!

Link to the FB page-
https://www.facebook.com/groups/143875999117732/
sketchtastrophe
I'm new!

Re: Looking for a hotel room

Post by sketchtastrophe »

Thank you for the suggestion! I will give that a shot :)