AB 2014 Artists Alley?

Anime would be nothing without art. This forum is here for artists to discuss the art show and artists' alley.
Sweetspirit
I'm new!

AB 2014 Artists Alley?

Post by Sweetspirit »

After this year's con, I decided I'd really like to try to get a booth in the AA for Anime Boston 2014.
I read pretty much all the info on your site about it and gathered that you guys would announce a date, open for applications at an undisclosed time that day, etc. etc. It seemed like the whole process usually took place in September - November.
However, out of curiosity, I went to the Artist's Alley Application pagetoday, and it says, "The Artists' Alley Application for Anime Boston 2014 are closed. Please check the Artists' Alley page often for updates on when it will be open for the 2015 convention." ...Did I miss it? It's only been a little over a month since the con..I'm pretty confused orz
Mosquito1945
AB Staff

Re: AB 2014 Artists Alley?

Post by Mosquito1945 »

You haven't missed it. I think when we switched over to the 2014 site the numbers got automatically changed without the content being updated. I will poke our webmaster and get a more correct statement put up. Registration will probably go live for AA in early fall, so keep an eye out on the website and our various social media channels. We try to make it hard to miss.

Thanks for noticing!
Kate Harrison
Asst. Merchandising Manager
skim
Experienced Poster

Post by skim »

It must be soon, as it is the last day of August now!
Original comic "Morie the Witch" Issue 1 Issue 2 ;) available as a BOOK only.
facebook.com/skimlines | skimlines.deviantart | skimlines on tumblr!
Tuberat
AB Staff

Post by Tuberat »

Information is now up :D
Nikki O'Shea Bean
http://www.dragonpressgraphics.com
http://www.bardscomic.com

Artists Alley Manager 2008-2017
Artists Alley Co-Manager 2005-07
Attendee 2004
Artists Alley Accidental Volunteer 2003