Are things settled yet?

Anime would be nothing without art. This forum is here for artists to discuss the art show and artists' alley.
evnsue96
Getting the hang of this...

Are things settled yet?

Post by evnsue96 »

Somehow we (5 year veteran of AB ) did not make it into Phase 1. Can we have an update on whether the waitlisted artists will be granted a spot? Too late and we won't be able to make arrangements.
Tina
Veteran Poster

Re: Are things settled yet?

Post by Tina »

I'm in the same boat over here. Hoping I make the wait list and perhaps get a table.
My webcomic: The Paul Reveres
Kogarashi
I'm Special!

Post by Kogarashi »

Ditto. Count me in as hoping for an update.
Tina
Veteran Poster

Post by Tina »

Looks like there is no waiting list. Just got the email.

LAME.

If any staff read this, would it be possible to take the CAPTCHA thing off the register for AA form next year? It took me an extra 3 minutes (and why I suspect I missed the 30 second register cutoff lol) because it kept messing up. Is it really necessary?
Tuberat
AB Staff

Post by Tuberat »

sorry you didn't get in

Now, i don't know why a number of people think there is no waitlist, but anyone who didn't get in is AUTOMATICALLY on the Reserve list (as per the FAQ) and if someone drops out, we'll contact you, just like we always do.
Nikki O'Shea Bean
http://www.dragonpressgraphics.com
http://www.bardscomic.com

Artists Alley Manager 2008-2017
Artists Alley Co-Manager 2005-07
Attendee 2004
Artists Alley Accidental Volunteer 2003
Kogarashi
I'm Special!

Post by Kogarashi »

Tuberat wrote:sorry you didn't get in

Now, i don't know why a number of people think there is no waitlist, but anyone who didn't get in is AUTOMATICALLY on the Reserve list (as per the FAQ) and if someone drops out, we'll contact you, just like we always do.
See, I figured there was a waitlist, it's just that I and others who didn't get in were far enough down on the list that there were no empty spaces by the time you got to us. It happens. I'll just suck it up and deal, and cross my fingers and hope that some kind soul takes me up on my request for sharing space. (And now I wish there was a smiley for crossing fingers.)
Tina
Veteran Poster

Post by Tina »

Tuberat wrote:sorry you didn't get in

Oh, my mistake. I took the "WE ARE FULL" messaging from the email to mean that you are 100% full and have received all payments etc etc. There was no mention of a waitlist, besides the FAQ that I know now.