Mirrored Minds Studios Presents....

Anime would be nothing without art. This forum is here for artists to discuss the art show and artists' alley.
Kogarashi
I'm Special!

Post by Kogarashi »

And now for an "official" thread to showcase some of the items my partner and I are bringing to the con.

First, my finished fans:
Set 1: Cherry Blossoms, Dragon Princess, Orange Blossoms, Rose Dragon, Red Pandas, Koi Dragon, Storm Dragon, and Blue Tang Dragon
Set 2: Tulip Boquet, Foxes and Birch, Red Hibiscus, Love Birds, Bird of Paradise, Butterfly Cascade, Dogwood Blossoms, and Phoenix Pair
Set 3: Poppies, Sea Turtles, Disco Flowers, Buttercup Swirls, Color Bubbles, and Mountain Waterfall
I also have a large fan that will be in the Art Show (and available for purchase). Stop by the Art Show to see it!

I also have plastic wing charms with clasps for attaching to cell phone straps, zippers, etc., and a few leaf and wing magnets (made with charms I forgot to punch holes in before shrinking).

The rest of my display will be the usual assortment of 2D art, bookmarks, magnets, and order-only stickers, as well as available commissions.

Meanwhile, my ever-awesome partner will have her unique custom jewelry on hand, including variations on the following:
Ooh, It Spins! - A great fidget necklace with a central gear that actually spins. Stop by to fiddle with them, or--better yet--buy one for yourself or a friend!
Other necklaces: white with "Faith" charm, Steampunk Angel, and Butterfly on Stone
Earrings: Overlapping Buttons and Gears on Chain
Phone Fobs
and lots more!

Come see us at table 61cd, Mirrored Minds Studios!
Kogarashi
I'm Special!

Post by Kogarashi »

Forgot to add (and didn't remember until after the window for editing the original post): I will also be selling raffle tickets to win a custom-painted fan from me (like the ones in the three fan sets, only with what you want on them)! $1, and if there's enough interest, I'll also give out coupons for my Etsy shop/commission rates to the first and second runners-up. :D