Some questions about the Artists Alley.

Anime would be nothing without art. This forum is here for artists to discuss the art show and artists' alley.
FailOfTheYear
Getting the hang of this...

Post by FailOfTheYear »

Im gonna feel like a total noob and Im probibly gonna get yelled at and get stuff like "SEARCH IT UP N00b!" But I did search it and I couldnt find it :[
The schools anime club is planning to join the artists alley to sell art and stuff but we arent very sure how to do it. Im in charge of it all now and I have to find out some info.
I sent the email "letter" to get in and got nothing back yet. If I dont get contacted it means Im not in right? How long am I suppossed to wait?
Is there an age limit? [the club consists of freshmen - seniors]
I see people selling t-shirts, plushies, ect of anime characters, how does the copyrights work in the artists alley? I dont want to get sued @_@
What times do we get in and out?

Im sorry if I bothered anyone with my n00byness :[
FailOfTheYear

Post by FailOfTheYear »

I found the age problem in the FAQs
>.<
FailOfTheYear

Post by FailOfTheYear »

Im sorry for my n00byness TT~TT
I thought I already read all the FAQs :[
pulsedemon
Screw the rules, I have 5,000 posts!

Post by pulsedemon »

Are you okay at this point? It sounds like you might have answered your own questions, but if you've got specific questions still on your mind, let us know. There's a good chance someone else has the same question.
Christian Daly, Director, Exhibits Division, Anime Boston

Look out! It's my last.fm profile!
Burnhym1
Determined Poster

Post by Burnhym1 »

we dont get a confirmation e-mail just yet they are trying to let us know before xmas if possible but they will be sending us an e-mail if we get in. then we gotta start phase two.

copyright wise, its ok to make like a plushie of a certain character or draw them your own way but you cant copy an exact picture or trace or anything like that cuz then its not your own art. you can only sell stuff you make.