Prints

Anime would be nothing without art. This forum is here for artists to discuss the art show and artists' alley.
KowalaTaco
Expert Poster

Prints

Post by KowalaTaco »

This is going to be a my first year selling prints and i was wonder how many frints i should make per pic because im only going to be in the artist alley friday sellin ;)

example of print --> http://kowalataco.deviantart.com/art/YA ... 560?q=&qo=
Anime Boston 2013
*Wonder Woman* Fri-Sunday
okapirose
Determined Poster

Prints

Post by okapirose »

If you're only going to be there one day and this is your first time, I'd say make enough to pay off your badge and table at the very least. If you need to make more prints, there's a Staples right across the down the street from the con.

Hope that helps.
Kogarashi
I'm Special!

Prints

Post by Kogarashi »

Unless you know for absolutely CERTAIN that your prints will sell well, I wouldn't make more than five of each. Smaller items like bookmarks and postcards might move better, simply because they're smaller and cheaper and easier to collect. A potential customer might not be enamored with a picture enough to buy a print, but be more willing to buy, say, a notecard featuring the same image. I know I've sold enough bookmarks and cards when the print (even at cheap pricing) was just a bit out of someone's price range.