Map

Anime would be nothing without art. This forum is here for artists to discuss the art show and artists' alley.
Smallstuffdolls
Getting the hang of this...

Map

Post by Smallstuffdolls »

Hi!— When can we expect an Artist Alley map to be released?

Thanks!
okapirose
Determined Poster

Re: Map

Post by okapirose »

Yea we definitely need it ASAP so that if any changes need to be made, they're not last minute. Also helps to find out who your neighbors are and inform followers where you'll be.

To add, I don't know if artists are getting listed with a map in the program booklet, but if they are then its really annoying when your spot is changed but the booklet shows you in your old spot.
townles
I'm new!

Post by townles »

I would also like to know and it doesn't look like forum posts/comments have been getting responses lately;;
Last edited by townles on Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smallstuffdolls

Post by Smallstuffdolls »

People are still getting in off the waitlist, and I guess the map won't be posted until it's totally confirmed? :| I'm getting stressed
townles
I'm new!

Post by townles »

An update of any kind would be nice,......... Set up is in two weeks..
SailorAstera
Determined Poster

Post by SailorAstera »

Today was kind of my cut off date for worrying about this so I did send an email to the AA head email that I have. It's really difficult to know how we can contact staff this year in a way that we can reasonably expect a timely response. I was hoping to promote my AB location at a local, smaller show this weekend but that's starting to look unlikely. I'm also worried that the map is just going to drop without artists having the chance to review as we have in the past to make corrections, etc. worry worry
~*Sarah*~
AdorkaBows | AdorkaStock

"In the name of the Moon, I will punish you!"
espressions

Post by espressions »

Did anyone notice that the preview of the map that Kathy sent seems like last year? The amount of tables on the map don't match the number of the artist listing.