Finalized Video Programming Schedule?

Discuss all of Anime Boston's video programming here...except music videos which have their own forum.
jessica
Committed Poster

Post by jessica »

Is the video programming schedule finalized? Not by the times, but the titles? I was looking it over and there seems to be a lot less 18+ programming (I only counted two or three) and as far as I could see, no live action at all. :(
servantofreeoth
Determined Poster

Post by servantofreeoth »

I'm not on staff, but I am almost positive that both the titles and times are not finalized.......at least to some extent....

I do not know much about it, but there is something called "con chowda" which has finalized schedules and such.....It isn't out yet...
(I have heard that even those postings can be subject to changes to, due to last minute updates...)

Long story short.....I wouldn't rely upon it too too much...
jessica
Committed Poster

Post by jessica »

[quote=servantofreeoth]I'm not on staff, but I am almost positive that both the titles and times are not finalized.......at least to some extent....

I do not know much about it, but there is something called "con chowda" which has finalized schedules and such.....It isn't out yet...
(I have heard that even those postings can be subject to changes to, due to last minute updates...)

Long story short.....I wouldn't rely upon it too too much...
[/quote]

I know all of this.. I was just asking about the titles.
SeanDonnanArt
Expert Poster

Post by SeanDonnanArt »

I can't be certain, but I think that they're probably ones that will be shown, although it's not finalized. For the sake of being professional, AB usually doesn't announce anything until they are set in stone, like voice actors. So it's probable that it's a list that will be added to but not subtracted from, unless there's a last minute emergency in scheduling.
diz
AB Staff

Post by diz »

Hi Jessica,
There are a few titles that are live action. We're going to to show both Deathnote LA movies as well as Kamen Rider a live action movie Media Blasters is producing and a few other titles we have in the works. Don't worry there's lots in store. There will also be notation on the website of which items are live action and which aren't in a few days.
Thanks!
Suwada
Committed Poster

Post by jessica »

[quote=Diz]Hi Jessica,
There are a few titles that are live action. We're going to to show both Deathnote LA movies as well as Kamen Rider a live action movie Media Blasters is producing and a few other titles we have in the works. Don't worry there's lots in store. There will also be notation on the website of which items are live action and which aren't in a few days.
Thanks!
Suwada[/quote]

Score!
Thanks, I was worried... I love watching LA movies on screens bigger than my tv :)
Kiki
Experienced Poster

Post by Kiki »

Where, pray tell, is this list? I can't seem to find it anywhere. A link would be much appreciated.
basharoftheages
Under a bridge

Post by basharoftheages »

[quote=Kiki]Where, pray tell, is this list? I can't seem to find it anywhere. A link would be much appreciated.[/quote]
It's probably in the trash since the post you replied to was from April of 2009.
Justin Corriveau - Fan Creations Co-Coordinator (2023-2024)
Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2022)
Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator (2008-2016)
Eimi
Show-off

Post by Eimi »

Locked due to necroing