Video Programming '2nd's?

Discuss all of Anime Boston's video programming here...except music videos which have their own forum.
CaptainDatsun
Veteran Poster

Post by CaptainDatsun »

I suppose this question goes here; sorry if I put it in the wrong place! Also: it's kind of stupid. Sorry for that, too. .__.

Okiedokie, here goes. Under the schedule for the video programming, a couple things are shown at another time with '2nd' added at the end. Is that a second showing or is it something like the next dvd, disk, etc? I'm not that familiar with Anibo's showings nor terminology. ^^;

So, uh. Thanks in advance for the help, and for not paying any mind to my simple minded self. C:
2012} The Great and Powerful Trixie!
diz
AB Staff

Post by diz »

Usually an x2 or 2nd means a continuation of the series or the second block devoted to the series. So if you caught the first 4 episodes you can see the next 4 in the shows 2nd block.
Suwada
CaptainDatsun
Veteran Poster

Post by CaptainDatsun »

Oh, awesome! Thanks for clearing that up for me. C:
I didn't know there were continuations of a series during programming; I just thought the first four episodes were always played.

So that means I get 8 episodes of Go-Lion and Lupin III? I could cry right now. This year is going to be the best yet! If handing out food was allowed, I would bring you all kudos to show my appriciation. ;__; <3
2012} The Great and Powerful Trixie!