THE GARDEN OF SINNERS (KARA NO KYOUKAI) –PARADOX PARADIGM-

Discuss all of Anime Boston's video programming here...except music videos which have their own forum.
jessica
Committed Poster

Post by jessica »

[quote=From the website]SANTA MONICA, CA – Aniplex will be showing “The Garden of Sinners (Kara no Kyoukai)”, a smash hit in Japan, at Anime Boston, at the Hynes Convention Center & Sheraton Hotel May 22 – 24.

“The Garden of Sinners” is a series of hit cult novels written by KINOKO NASU (“Tsukihime –Lunar Legend-“, “Fate/stay night”) published in KODANSHA BOX series. The series has been adapted into an ongoing anime movie series which were divided into seven chapters.

At Anime Boston, the fifth movie entitled “Paradox Paradigm” (113 min.) will be premiered with English subtitles for the US audience. This breathtaking animation is directed by TAKAYUKI HIRAO (“Texhnolyze,” “Coyote Ragtime Show”) and created by the animation studio Ufotable, Inc. (“Coyote Ragtime Show,” “Tales of Symphonia,” “Futakoi Alternative”) popular for their high quality and unique style of animation. The movie soundtrack is composed by YUKI KAJIURA (“.hack,” “MADLAX,” “NOIR”) and performed by KALAFINA who will also perform at Anime Boston.[/quote]

Who's excited? This should be really awesome.

(and why wasn't there a post before? Heh.)
Roessen
Veteran Poster

Post by Roessen »

As a Type-Moon fanboy, I can't help but feel nothing outside of ABSOLUTE JOY for this.

I saw the first Kara no Kyoukai, and it was amazing. I really can't wait for this.
I PLAY GW2 DO YOU PLAY GW2 LET'S TALK GW2 STUFF YAY
3DS Friend Code: 2921-9087-3096
NNID: Roessen
PM if you added me!
kamahlrf
Veteran Poster

Post by kamahlrf »

Watched the first 4 as soon as this was posted because I was interested, and they are all really good :) can't wait
BDragonD24
Committed Poster

Post by BDragonD24 »

I actually went and watched the first 4 as well ,after reading about the premier, and I can't wait to see this as well!
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

This sounds like it's going to be really good! :thumbup:

I do have a question: is it necessary to see the first 4 movies before seeing "Paradox"?
BDragonD24
Committed Poster

Post by BDragonD24 »

[quote=Kusuguru Usagi ]I do have a question: is it necessary to see the first 4 movies before seeing "Paradox"? [/quote]
Yes, I don't think you will get it at all without seeing the rest of them because they all fit together in the way that they are presented. It is available all over the internet, so should be easy enough for you to find.
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

Thank you, BDragon. :) I was reading the synopses of the other 4 movies over at Wikipedia, and they sound real cool, too. Now I gotta find them and watch them as well... :D