About "Future Diary" and AMVs

Discuss all of Anime Boston's video programming here...except music videos which have their own forum.
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

About "Future Diary" and AMVs

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

Hello, I wasn't sure whether to post this in this forum or the AB 2014 Feedback Thread. I just wanted to say, I know originally "Future Diary" had been listed as one of the anime that was going to be aired on Fri. at 5PM and then again on Sat. at 11AM, but things changed and it was taken off the programming schedule. While I was disappointed to see things changed, I did end up seeing eps. 1-4 of "Golden Time" on Sat., and now I want to see what happens next! :D

I hope you will show "Future Diary" at next year's con, as I'm REALLY interested in seeing this particular title.

I also enjoyed seeing the overflow of Other/Comedy AMVs on Sat. as well. Got some REALLY good laughs out of the comedy ones. :lol:
ButteryMuskrat
AB Alumni

Re: About "Future Diary" and AMVs

Post by ButteryMuskrat »

Yeah, so...that was my fault. Funimation and I had a miscommunication so in the end there were no screeners of it available in time for our con. I REALLY wanted to see it too (the description totally grabbed me when I first saw it) and I hated taking that out, but I'm glad you liked Golden Time as a replacement! Big props to Crunchy Roll for providing that series. The Comedy AMVs that were submitted were also fantastic.

I'm sorry that happened :( I'm still planning on getting it for next year, so look out for it (and if not, remind me. PLEASE remind me)!!
Guadalupe Rodriguez
Assistant Outreach Manager/ Social Media Staff 2018
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

Don't blame yourself, those things happen, and since I've been attending AB since 2003, I will be back next year, and I will certainly remind you ahead of time. ^_^

Speaking of AMVs, I was trying to remember a few that I saw: one was a comedy w/various anime, including a "follow the bouncing ball" style song about singing by the campfire in it.

The other 2 were in the "Other" category:

One was the anime "Another", but I don't remember the song that was in the AMV.

The other one was FMA with a song about getting stronger and flying high like a flag. I can't remember the song for this AMV, either...
ButteryMuskrat
AB Alumni

Post by ButteryMuskrat »

Typically the AMV list is posted in the forums at some point (I'm still in recovery mode, as I'm sure others are!). If you look at the list of topics there's one for the AMVs. Looks like it's pretty active and I'm sure you'll get your answer faster there! ^_^
Guadalupe Rodriguez
Assistant Outreach Manager/ Social Media Staff 2018
Kusuguru Usagi
Dedicated Poster

Post by Kusuguru Usagi »

OK, I shall look there. Thank you much!! :D