Anime showing details

Discuss all of Anime Boston's video programming here...except music videos which have their own forum.
Sayoria
AB Staff

Anime showing details

Post by Sayoria »

Correct me if I am wrong, but in the book we get for autographs and such, there is info in there about what each anime that is going to be shown at the con is about, right? I think there was, but I cannot remember, and I have my AB05-11 books stored away ATM.

IF not though, would it be much of an issue to possibly have extra papers or such at the info desk for these anime showing? I know on the con schedule, we get the anime of the anime that shows, but I know it would be kinda annoying to some people since they don't know exactly what the anime is about. I been thinking of checking out new anime this year, and it just crossed my mind on how to tell if the anime is for me, without jumping to each room individually.

So, is this info in the booklets we get? I just want to be assured, since I THINK it is.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
ShadowAgent
AB Alumni

Re: Anime showing details

Post by ShadowAgent »

Sorry for not seeing this earlier..

Although our program guide does include some descriptions of shows, it is not all inclusive. Do not fret though, because if you check the website when the schedule goes live as well as anybody that will use guidebook app, every video will have some sort of description as to what it is about. Our fine info booth people may be of some assistance if you are looking for something in particular as well. Also schedules with descriptions will be on a video screen in front of every room so you will know what is coming up. So information abound, just not in the program guide.. sorry.
Michael Ray

Master Scheduler 2015
Director of Programming 2013-2014

Video Programming Manager 2010-2012
Prog Ops Staff 2009
Podcast Manager 2008
Karaoke Manager 2003-2007