Anime/Manga Fan Survey

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2008.
L33Tbunny
Getting the hang of this...

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by L33Tbunny »

Hi all!! I was wondering if anyone would be willing to fill out a small survey for a high school project that I am doing.

1. How old are you

2. Can you give a brief description of your Anime/Manga collection?

3. How many years have you been into Anime/Manga?

4. How many Anime Convention have you attended?

5.On average, how many hours a week involve Anime/Manga?

6. If you cosplayed, which character were you and how long did it take to make your costume?

If you have any questions feel free to message me. Also if this is in the wrong forum please tell me.
L33Tbunny

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by L33Tbunny »

EXAMPLE - This is myself

1. 18 years old
2. Over 250 Manga, over 50 Anime DVDs, Assortment of plushies, figurines, poster, and misc.
3. 3 years
4. 4 - 3 Anime Boston 1 Connecticon
5. Around 20 hours a week
6. Yes, Larxene from Kingdom Hearts - bought the robe and 4 hours on daggers, 20 minutes for the hair each time.
Renzokuken
Expert Poster

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by Renzokuken »

1. 16

2.Not much manga, and most of it is Deathnote (i like the manga more than the anime).More posters than you can imagine,tons of videogames, and several anime DVDs...not to mention plushies.

3.since i was 6 years old...blame my older brother for that

4. AB08 was my first, and certainly not my last

5. about 10 hours

6.I was KH2 Squall Leonhart, and lets see... i bought the leather pants,and the belts. and it took about 6 hours of sewing and doing the details.then 2 minutes to comb my hair.
AB2012 Planned Cosplays

- Lady (Devil May Cry 3)
- Gijinka Oki (Okami)
- Disgaea Thief (Disgaea 2)
The_Finn
AB Staff

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by The_Finn »

1. 27... as of today

2. 150 vols of manga, 50ish dvds, 25ish VHS, 5 LDs, more art books than i care to think about, around 800+ VHS fansubs and about 40gb of fanscans/digisubs at any given time on my computer also TONS of model kits and toys

3. 15

4. 14: Otakon x7 AB x5 Connecticon x1 MangaNEXT x1

5. 20ish

6. i don't cosplay not many fat blonde anime characters

If you have any questions feel free to message me. Also if this is in the wrong forum please tell me.[/quote]
Adam Loehmann
Anime Boston Security: 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
PAC Security: That one time
Nerd Camp: Kitchen Team Alpha

I'm what goes bump in the night
noriko ng
Expert Poster

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by noriko ng »

1. 16

2. too many too name @_@

3. 10 years

4. 6~

5. uh... lets see.. probably 10+ hours a day

6. Nami (over 10 hours), Hunny (i basically bought the whole outfit)

If you have any questions feel free to message me. Also if this is in the wrong forum please tell me.
Dok
Expert Poster

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by Dok »

1. I am eighteen.

2. Well over 1,000 manga books and there must be a good number of DVDs laying around.

3. I started getting into it right when Pokemon came out, and up until I was... oh... fifteen. Since then I've really not been into it, due to much of its fanbase and the repetition I find in this genre. However there are still some series that I love to no end.

4. I've attended a total of five conventions, trying to attend more!

5. Like, half an hour every two weeks XD

6. I cosplayed as Miles Edgeworth/Reiji Mitsurugi from Phoenix Wright. I commissioned this costume but tailored some of it, but I did trim and style the wig myself (took about two hours). Then I cosplayed as your run of the mill EGL (Elegant Gothic Lolita) and this was mostly a mish-mash of clothing I had previously bought in other places. I did make arm warmers for myself though, that maybe took 45 minutes. *FAIL*

Sorry, that was probably a little tl;dr~
kitkatiswack

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by kitkatiswack »

1. 16

2. I don't have many anime DVDs, since I usually borrow them from a friend who has an extensive collection. My manga collection has only just started recently, but so far I have about 30 manga volumes.

3. I've been into it extensively for the past two years, but have been a casual fan since I was six.

4. One, Anime Boston this year has been my first time. ^^

5. Ehh...ten?

6. I was Lucy from Elfen Lied and it took me about five hours, since I used mostly common place items for it.
ChibiLoner

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by ChibiLoner »

1. 19, 20 next month! O.O

2. About 450+ books... (I try to keep track. xP) And some dvds. I'm more of a manga person, to be honest. I've also read/watched a lot online.

3. Ever since Sailor Moon came to America, I guess... ::looks up:: Whoa, 1995... 13 years, I guess.

4. Hm.. About 5, I think. Hoping to attend more soon!

5. Not as much as I'd like to with school and all... I try to have something a couple hours a day if I can...?

6. Dawn/Hikari from Pokemon Diamond & Pearl... This costume has been modified 2 times actually... Everytime, I had a different skirt and boots/boot covers. It's been greatly improved since the beginning and if you count those times fixed... Took me maybe 20+ hours? Not too sure... I'm still somewhat of a newbie to sewing so it would take me longer than some, but I'm proud of how I've done so far.
Captain Fuzzy
Determined Poster

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by Captain Fuzzy »

1. 20 (21 next week)
2. I have about 30 manga volumes and about 20 anime box sets (i dont buy individual DVDs, better to wait for the set)
3. Very long time, didnt realize it was anime till about 10 years ago
4. Ive gone to the past 4 Anime Bostons
5. 5-10 on a normal week, 30+ if i take the train into boston
6. Majority of my costumes involve suits or basic clothing i find at thrift stores. I bought a State Alchemist uniform for AB this year, cost me $50.
Zumie

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by Zumie »

1. 18.

2. Over two hundred manga and a few dozen dvds/tapes of anime.

3. Since I was around four. Bless Hayao Miyazaki.

4. This would be the fourth.

5. Probably four or so hours.

6. Nekozawa from Ouran High School Host Club! It took me approximately one hour to get the costume together. (...it was a crappy costume.)
DDRMOOGLE2202
Veteran Poster

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by DDRMOOGLE2202 »

1. 18

2. Let's see 300+ manga...I think...maybe only 20 dvds including 2 full series.

3. Since 1994? Basically when I was young and into Sailor Moon and Card Captor Sakura, but I didn't know it was called anime back then XD

4. 5, all Anime Boston. Woot!

5. o.O Do you want to know? Probably 20+ hours. I'm one of those people who sits in barns and noble in the manga section for hours, when I can. Otherwise I'm watching anime online! XD

6. Just this year? Well my main one was Wiz aka With from D.N. Angel. I made it last year. It probably took...around 72 hours if you added it up. More like 100 if you include the planning and shopping for supplies...I really don't keep track of this kind of thing. It could have been 150 hours for all I know, but that just seems too long. I just focus on getting it done correctly. XD
basharoftheages
Under a bridge

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by basharoftheages »

1. 23

2. No manga, 15 DVDs (all prizes or gifts), well over 100 series of fansubs on DVDR, approximately 2 dozen VHS.

3. 13

4. 9

5. varies significantly. Usually < 5.

6. Kakashi - Naruto; Ishida - Bleach. Costumes were mostly commissioned pieces (from talented friends) that ended up costing on the order of $1000 total.
Justin Corriveau - Fan Creations Co-Coordinator (2023-2024)
Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2022)
Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator (2008-2016)
epobbp

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by epobbp »

1. 16

2. over 50 dvds, over 100 manga, probably around 10 plushies, a lot of anime shirts, magazines and various other stuff

3. since I was a kid watching Pokemon and Sailor Moon but I got obsessed with it about 5 years ago when I realized they were on dvd (yeah I was stupid)

4. 5

5. don't know. probab;y more than 10.

6. Well for Anime Boston this year I was the flamel walking around with a bassoon. It took me a month to make it. I have also been Kurogane (took a week and was really bad) movie!Alphonse Elric and Sarasa from Basara. I don't know how long they took
KitKat
Obsessed Poster

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by KitKat »

1. 19

2. I share a collection with my boyfriend. Between the two of us we have at least the beginings of over 20 Anime series' and three large bookcases worth of manga as well and four boxes in the attic. A rather large collection of video games as well.

3. How many years have you been into Anime/Manga? Since 5th grade... so about 8

A lot, at least 2 a day, so lets go with at least 14.

6. If you cosplayed, which character were you and how long did it take to make your costume?
I was a character from a friend's doodles, and the skirt took me 3 days non stop sewing. I had the shirts.
Haruhi-lover

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by Haruhi-lover »

1. 18

2. i got like 4 sets so thats like 30 mangas and 10-12 dvd box sets,selves full with models(haruhi mostly duh) and related mech like calanders and posters a few plushies.

3. 7 years

4. 2 but 8 more this year

5.On average about 2-4 depending what new releases are out

6. my cosplay was ruined by my cat it was an ANBU version of tobi it took 10 hours(only on the vest) to make cause my newbie sewing skills and everything else i had already
Bluebeard45
Expert Poster

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by Bluebeard45 »

1. How old are you

43 DVDs (5 complete TV series totaling 29 DVDs and the other 14 DVDs are from TV series which aren't fully released yet), 8 VHS, 2 CDs, 3 action figures, and 1 lonely manga

Umm... 5 Weeks or 0.096 Years :)

Just 1. AB '08 was my first!

About 10 hours/week. I'm new, so I have a lot of catching up to do.

Having only been a fan for 5 weeks, I didn't have enough time to get a cosplay together, but I fully intend to next year. (So, no.)
L33Tbunny

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by L33Tbunny »

Thank you so much to all who have responded so far!! ^_^
Koichi
AB Staff

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by Koichi »

1. 16

2. Incomplete bits of Gundam Astray, most of Deathnote and a few Mecha Related DVD collections

3. Not knowing what it was: around 8, knowing 4

4. 3, all Anime Boston

5. Around 14

6. Light Yagami and Hohenheim Elric, both about 6 hours spread out across a week
Alex Belmore
Security: 2013-2017
Volunteer 2010-2011
Attendee since 2006
tammertime
Show-off

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by tammertime »

1. How old are you

640 manga volumes.... anime= Strawberry Marshmallow and Samurai Champloo, that's all.

~20

General Armstrong, FMA manga-only. I bought the basic uniform and it still took me I'd say about 30 hours to alter/do other things to it.
Anna-neko
AB Alumni

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by Anna-neko »

1. 26

2. tons of manga (literally, it took over my room) artbooks, gashapon figures, plushies, all sorts of cute little knick-knacks...

3. About 14 years ....

4. 21

5. 10+

6. only this con or overall?
for '08 - Akane from Ranma 1/2, Refia geomancer from FF III, Natalia from Tales of Abyss
Each costume took a long time figuring out pattern, gettin materials and assembling the whole thing....
overall I have like 25 costumes to my name....
Maid Cafe - '18, '19, '22

why, yes, I have been goin to this con since day 1. Wanna brain-break on the age math?
Salith
Obsessed Poster

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by Salith »

1. How old are you

Ooo i mostly do things that have good story lines, vampires..gothic, anything that catches my attention really

since sailor moon was introduced in the US

Friday, my own original character Celeste
Saturday, I dressed in my Punk Lolita outfit
Sunday Myself!
NoTouchie
Veteran Poster

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by NoTouchie »

1. How old are you

18 DVD's, 56 manga, 1 manga novel, assortment of plushies, wall scrolls, and figurines.

4 full weekend cons, 2 one night cons

15+

This year I cosplayed Ryuho(S-CRY-ed)[aprox.40hrs] Lirin (Saiyuki)[aprox.10hrs] and Bun-Bun (Sluggy Freelance)[aprox.72hrs]
YagamiRaito
Veteran Poster

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by YagamiRaito »

1. 17

2. Two shelves of my bookcase are filled with anime stuff.

3. Since I was 8 or 9

4. 11 so far

5. 14 hour/week with anime

6. Yagami Raito, it took about 15 minutes to make my death note. My only other costume is shinji(plugsuit)took about a few months.
ShadowWolf
Committed Poster

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by ShadowWolf »

1. How old are you? 20

2. Can you give a brief description of your Anime/Manga collection? Mostly anime, few different series

3. How many years have you been into Anime/Manga? ~16

4. How many Anime Convention have you attended? 3

5.On average, how many hours a week involve Anime/Manga? 42

6. If you cosplayed, which character were you and how long did it take to make your costume? Mr. Popo - about 2 days worth
tooxmuchxcsi

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by tooxmuchxcsi »

1. How old are you?
i am 16 years old

i own 15 gigs of anime on my laptop and also various manga of different series [fruits basket, chobits, legal drug, xxxholic, black cat, etc]

3 and i plan on two more this year and AB, AAC, PCM, etc next year as well

probably about 2

i cosplayed as Matt from Death Note and the costume didn't take that long maybe about 3-4 hours because I didn't really spend that much time on it.
President Aria
Veteran Poster

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by President Aria »

1. 30

2. Very large and diverse

3. 20+

4. 4 (2 AB, 2 AX)

5. 25-30

6. Haven't cosplayed yet, planning to go next year as Tasuki, and I'll be having it commissioned. I'm not good at sewing.
jonayla85
I'm new!

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by jonayla85 »

1. 22

2. Hmm... just about 82 DVDs/boxsets (some signed by VAs), 53 volumes of manga, a couple plushies, several figurines (thanks to the boyfriend), a few miscellaneous knick-knacks...

3. Ever since grammar school. My uncle introduced me to "The Wind Warriors" and before I knew it, I was hooked.

4. 4 total (AB ['07, '08], Animation on Display '08, Anime Expo '07)

5. Oh wow... that varies widely, depending on my mood. XD

6. For AB '08, I was Vincent Valentine in his Turk uniform, and Kami-sama (Saiyuki Reload). Both didn't take too long, though Vincent's suit was hard as heck to find. Too long for just looking for a plain navy blue suit. >_<;; Most of Kami-sama's costume was made a day before the con, though I already had the beads, wig, and sandals before I flew out. It was awesome this year. ^_^
Syagria
Obsessed Poster

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by Syagria »

1. How old are you?
26 years old.

Manga: At least 120 books, primarily shojo with a fantasy bent: Alice 19th, Red River, Fushigi Yugi/Fushigi Yugi: Genbu Kaiden, Tarot Cafe, From Far Away, xxxHolic, Rev. Girl Utena, Sakyuki, Chobits, etc. About 20 DVDs: Cowboy Bebop, Vision of Escaflowne, FLCL, Beck, primarily. I spend a lot more on books than DVDs.

About 6.

Six.

Are you counting cosplay? ;-) Reading/watching, I'd say about 12-14. If you count working on cosplays, it's probably closer to 25-30!

I've cosplayed several characters. I debuted my newest costume on Sunday at AB08: Lotis Master Alice Seno from Alice 19th; this was an involved costume that took me probably 80-100 hours of work spread over 2.5 months. I also cosplayed Sumomo from Chobits, a costume which took me perhaps 25 hours of work over 3 weeks.
Anime Boston Cosplays:
14: Death
13: Wonder Woman, Kitsune
12: Kyoshi Warrior Suki, Wonder Woman
11: Kyoshi Warrior Suki, Princess Eries Aston
10: Princess Eries Aston, Zatanna
09: Hermes (1st Place Intermediate), Lotis Master Alice Seno
08: Haruhara Haruko, Sumomo, Lotis Master Alice Seno
07: Haruhara Haruko, R. Dorothy Wayneright
StopAllSadness
Expert Poster

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by StopAllSadness »

1. I'm 14 years old

2. 8 volumes of manga, 1 wallscroll, 6 posters, 3 pencilboards, a celphone strap, a gravitation wallet =],

3. I'm been into anime for...7 years

4. I've been to 2 anime conventions (AB07 and AB08)1. 14

5. I probably spend about every spare minute of my life reading/watching manga/anime

6. Hm...I'd want to be Allen from D.Gray-man, hopefully I can get a sewing this year. If I can get the money for the materials...I'd say a month
L33Tbunny

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by L33Tbunny »

Thank you all so very very much!! I'm sooo excited by the amount of responses I've gotten!! THANK YOU!!! ^_^
Tez

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by Tez »

1. How old are you?
[color:blue]48[/color]

[color:blue]Anime is 7 shelves, 9'4" long each, last count the single (not in box sets) discs were over 600 and the box sets take up more room. Manga fills an entire book case and continues to spill over onto all available surfaces.[/color]

[color:blue]Anime since the late 1960s (yes, that's not a typo) and Manga for the last 10 years or so.[/color]

[color:blue]Every AB since first in 03[/color]

[color:blue]4+ hours[/color]

[color:blue]Ai from Popotan Anime, Tokiko from FY: Genbu Kaiden Manga. Both took me about 12 total hours to make and no one recognized either of them.[/color]
Shuichi-kun
Experienced Poster

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by Shuichi-kun »

1. How old are you?
15 (almost 16)

2. Can you give a brief description of your Anime/Manga collection? I have about 10gigs of anime on my laptop, and 13 manga volumes. I watch most stuff online, cause I don't have much money.
Hmmm, about two.

:( None. Hopefully that will change soon.

Whatever spare time I have, about 15-20hrs a week.

6. If you cosplayed, which character were you and how long did it take to make your costume? I've never cosplayed, but I'm hoping to debut at AB'09 or '10 as Shuichi from Gravitation. I'm hoping to make his concert outfit from the anime and possibly his puppy suit.
xenocrisis0153
Needs a purpose in life

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by xenocrisis0153 »

1. How old are you

about 425 anime DVDs
about 35 manga volumes
about 15 PVC figures
8 anime posters

5 years

Anime Boston x4
Katsucon x1
Otakon x1
New York Anime Festival x1
Anime Central (coming up)
so... 7 going on 8

I guess about 15 would be the average

n/a
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by kiarrens »

1. How old are you
I'll be 26 on May 2.

About 100 DVDs
About 30 manga volumes
20-ish wallscrolls, and various other merchandise

About 11 years.

AB x 6
Otakon x 3
Connecticon x 1
Llamacon x 1
(Seems like there should be more, but if so I'm blanking out on them.)

Including cosplay/AMVs? Jeez. Um. 15-20 sounds about right, except right before cons when it jumps up to about 40, while I am trying to get things done in time.

Edward Elric (time split between many variations): 5 years.
Alphonse Elric (armor): approx. 2 months
Vash the Stampede: 3 days
White Mage AF (FFXI): One Month
Shigure Sohma: One month
etc...
Lyndsey Luther
Masquerade Coordinator 2015 - 2022
Assistant Director of Programming - Cosplay Division 2019
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2013 - 2014
Cosplay Chess Coordinator 2009 -2014
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
Username001

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by Username001 »

1. 19
2. Mostly action stuff

3. less then one

4. 1

5.at least 2 or 3

6. Haruko Haruhara of FLCL. not long. it took about a week or so to buy all the stuff, but I could have donr it in one day.
Knave
Expert Poster

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by Knave »

1. 16

2. Not much. Around twelve assorted manga volumes, 8 Anime DVD's, a lot of posters and a few wallscrolls. Oh and I got an assload of Shonen Jumps.

3. If you count Pokemon, umm since I was 11. Outside of that I really got into the stuff when I first saw Fullmetal Alchemist and Cowboy Bebop, which was around 14.

4. x3 Anime Boston
x1 Otakon

5. Hmm..around 5-10 I think

6. Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach. I bought the main costume but the sword took me around a week to make.
L33Tbunny

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by L33Tbunny »

THANK YOU ALL!! I really appreciate everyone whose filled out the survey!! Thank you again! >.<
AShadowofTruth
Experienced Poster

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by AShadowofTruth »

[color:green]1. 14

2. I only own about 3 mangas...one Wallflower, one Kingdom Hearts, and one Skip Beat. I don't own any anime.
I usually get all my manga and anime from my local libary.
The manga/anime library I wish I had would have all volumes of Bleach and Death Note in it :3

3. Since around 5th grade, so...4 or 5.

4. Just one, AB08. Hope to be attending many more :3

5. Hmm...in a week, probably 150 out of 168 total.

6. I was Kisuke Urahara for AB08.
It took me 3 days to style my wig, and 3 weeks for my costume to come, so, I guess you could call that 24 days total.[/color]
AB08: Kisuke Urahara
AB09: L
AB10: Dr. Stein
AB11: Hikaru Hitachiin
AB12: Twilight Sparkle (Friday, Saturday) / Hikaru Hitachiin (Sunday)

AB13: ???
SlAyErPaTh
Dedicated Poster

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by SlAyErPaTh »

1. 16, turning 17 in August.

2. Not much, I have a couple of InuYasha, Case Closed and various anime DVDs (Hoping to get some Bleach DVDs). I have a number of Shonen Jump mangas and a Girl Bravo manga volume 2.

3. Well I started watching anime when I was actually 4 years old watching Sailor Moon in the morning before I went to preschool. I didn't understand or in better terms "found out" about anime until I was 10 years old thanks to Trigun.

4. I been to one so far which would be Anime Boston 2008 since I never knew about it till last year in April just after AB 07.

5. About 10 hours including one hour of my time to stay after school for Anime Club at my school.

6. I cosplayed as Toshiro Hitsugaya for AB08 and I ordered it online. But I'm going to make the bankai version of him which would take at least 10 hours plus finding supplies to make the wings. And then I would make a Grimmjow Pantera form outfit, which would take at least 10 hours, both would be for AB09 though. :D
Kirachan101
Veteran Poster

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by Kirachan101 »

1. How old are you
[color:blue]Just turned 14 in April[/color]

[color:blue]8 vols of manga, 4 figures, 1 wall scroll, 2 posters,roxas plushie, DeathNote bag, a whole bunch of pins i bought at AB
15ish games(o wait, thats not anime/manga? O.o?)
I have a whole bunch stuff in my computer about...12 gb [woah]I borrow most of mine from friends and library
[/color]

[color:blue]Since middle school... so... 3 years
[/color]
[color:blue]One :P AB08[/color]

[color:blue]I used to watch 40ish hours/week, but nowadays i just cant find stuff i really really like so only about 15ish hours/week[/color]

[color:blue]I did Harajuku...style... thing... it was an epic fail D:[/color]
I wanna do alot of characters but i dont wanna just throw on something and say im that character so Im waiting to find a character I can do really well. ;)
stray-x
Veteran Poster

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by stray-x »

1. How old are you
Just turned 18 this year! :)
Two shelves of anime dvd's, manga, ost's, prints, and magazines... But I'm not much of a collector anymore.
Since my cousins in Japan got me hooked on Case Closed and Sailor Moon... So maybe twelve years now?
Just three so far: Anime Boston 06/07/08
watching: 1 hour
reading: 2 hours
drawing: 2 hours
Ringo from Air Gear - took me aboout 1 hour
L - took me about 1 hour (hair was a pain)
TimidRaven
Expert Poster

Anime/Manga Fan Survey

Post by TimidRaven »

1. I'm 17.

2. I've got sporatic mangas - no series in full. As for DVDs I have all of FMA, Princess Tutu and Loveless. Other stuff, I go online for.

3. Oh plenty. Let's see... if you count from when I started watching shows I KNEW as anime, then about 5 years. However, if you count from me Digimon and Pokemon days...that adds up to about 9 years. ^^;

4. Unfortunately only one. Well, one for two years running. I've been to Anime Boston 07 and 08.

5. Hard to say...There's not really a set amount of time I spend on anime. I just sort of...do it. When I feel like it, or I'm board, I'll watch AMVs or read fanfiction or the like. I never really considered the collective hours I spend on it. :P

6. So far, I've only cosplayed Namine from KHII. It didn't take that long to put together, as I bought the dress and wig and didn't have to make them.
AB 2007 - 2010:
Namine (Kingdom Hearts II)

AB 2011:
Canada (Hetalia)
Anri (Durarara

AB 2012:
Canada (Hetalia)
Spoiler!Anri (Durarara)