Favorite Anime Boston 2008 Moments

This forum is dedicated to sharing stories, photos, and other discussion related to Anime Boston 2008.
Kurisutaru-Tenten
Veteran Poster

Post by Kurisutaru-Tenten »

Another fun topic to start!

I was walking along the windowed second floor corridor with my friend dressed as Yufie. We were talking about materia, and she was complaining about how she wanted some. So I called out "Does anyone have any materia?!" and we kept walking. This guy stopped in front of us, and started going through his back pack, and I was like "no way". And after about 10 seconds of looking, he pulled out a sphere of green materia. My friend takes it and pretends to run off and put it in her arm. All the while I'm literally rolling on the floor laughing my ass of! She had to give it back after, but it was still great! It was the best to see someone just pull materia out in the middle of the con. He wasn't even dressed in cosplay. I must say that was my favorite moment!

insanekaosx
Experienced Poster

Post by insanekaosx »

being able to get into the formal ball this time.

that, or my friend winning the best moan contest at Ultimate Hentai.

Probably the first, with second as a close, well, second.

Third might be my first succesful cosplay.
Versipellis
Experienced Poster

Post by Versipellis »

When the 4Chan boombox dude came over while I was waiting in the Masq line in my Silent Hill nurse costume and blasted "Never Gonna Give You Up", and then a Pyramid Head came by and we boogied together XD

It was AWESOME.
I seriously love conventions, you never know what to expect.
Landorix
Experienced Poster

Post by Landorix »

Some dude in line wanted a handshake or something, and he had this really dark awesome cosplay... And the Sora I was with was all like "NO!" and the dude there started getting really overly dramatic about not getting a handshake... It was amazing. 8D

Also, doing last second time warp with some friends while some cosplayers upstairs recorded us. 8D That was AWESOME! :)
SlAyErPaTh
Dedicated Poster

Post by SlAyErPaTh »

Mine would have to be the sword fight between me as Toshiro Hitsugaya vs. Cloud Strife vs. Death Watcher during the morning hours of Saturday in the long line of doom. We got the spot light as 50 to 75 cameras popped up and took photos of us doing our fight poses. So much fun! :D
...shadow...
Veteran Poster

Post by ...shadow... »

When people actually recognized me as B and not "Dead L", "Bloody L", "Zombie L", or just plain L :P
Blackfoxx93
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Blackfoxx93 »

[color:red]When i glomped Darcia and he kinda just stood there like "uhhmm...?"
But i got him to hug me back >D
Made my day[/color]
Xailyn
Show-off

Post by Xailyn »

Brad Swaile signing my Death Note.
Getting interviewed with my Matt for a documentary.
"I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves..."
"BOKU GA ERU JA NAI."
"Look at my fabulous gay shoes."
Squee and the Shinigami.
Getting Into Character: What do you know, my dick in a box.

It keeps going. ^^

Oh, and of course:

I just Tom Selleck'ed it up.
robochan
Expert Poster

Post by robochan »

XD I have a few I suppose. Mostly people running after me..

THAT and I almost got sucked into the escalators because of my bandages. XDDD

I was running after this guy I was trying to catch up to so I could talk to him and this girl was running right behind me trying to tell me that her friend wanted a picture. XDD I was like "oh nooo!" because I lost my friend and I walked about 3 minutes back. XD
I'm so nice.
Aeris Gainsbourgh
I'm new!

Post by Aeris Gainsbourgh »

omg i got to hug the pillows!!!
Xiren
Dedicated Poster

Post by Xiren »

Being handcuffed to Brad Swaile in my L cosplay, and him signing the cuffs afterwards..

and other stuff I can't talk about :)
purple_popinjay
Determined Poster

Post by purple_popinjay »

Epic fight with a really good Sasuke in the middle of a crowd.

Cosplay Chess:
1) Attempting a trade for Sasuke
and
2) Kira "killing" us all.
"Do you know what costume players are? Costume players like to dress up as Pokemon for fun!" - Pokemaniac, Rock Tunnel, Pokemon Red/Blue Versions

---------------------------------------------------------------------

AB 2024 Tentative Line-Up:
Schedule TBD
TimidRaven
Expert Poster

Post by TimidRaven »

God, there were so many awesome moments...

One of my favorites was when a little, tiny Larxene gave me a hug near the Pre-Registration line. The while line when "AWW!" :D

Another was getting randomly surpised/seduced by Zexion and Marluxia in the Dealers room, and again in the halls. <3

Lets see...there was also playing limbo i the halls with Marlys sythe, walking around with Bunny!Zexion on a leash, watching an L-on-L battle over Mello's gun, all of the Mello/Matt-ness I experienced on Friday, and getting hugs and taking pictures with the AMAZING group of Organizaton XIII cosplayers on Saturday. :D

And finally, meeting Arron Dismuke in the hallway NOT surrounded by fangirls and getting to take a picture with him. WIN. <3

Anime Boston 2008 was SO GOOD! <3
AB 2007 - 2010:
Namine (Kingdom Hearts II)

AB 2011:
Canada (Hetalia)
Anri (Durarara

AB 2012:
Canada (Hetalia)
Spoiler!Anri (Durarara)
Danulas
Experienced Poster

Post by Danulas »

I was walking in the Marriot with a bunch of yellow yarn in my hands. I was going to my friends' hotel room. It was Saturday night

"Were you the guy braiding in the lines today?"
"Yes... that was me"

I was in the Dealer's Room on Sunday and I was wearing my new and improved wig for my Waka costume (it was what the yarn was for). I turn around.

"Oh! Were you the guy braiding yesterday?"
"Yes... that was me"

1500 feet of yellow yarn into a huge wig for Waka during Friday and Saturday...

As Waka, I danced with a human Amaterasu separate from the one I hung out with all weekend. For those of you who have played Okami... you'd understand...

Oh, and the Serenade AMV during the AMV screening. 'nuff said.
Squee
Determined Poster

Post by Squee »

EVERYTHING

but most notably:
Crashing the Bleach photoshoot (video can be seen HERE )
and hanging out with Misa and Aaron outside the dance
and having Brad sing "sweet caroline" to me (my name) while signing my con booklet
and getting gummy candies from another L
and giving Mellos chocolate
and dancing with a Ninja on the second floor
and having tons of people safety dance around me and 2 other Ls
and meeting everybody from the forums
and getting the most comments and views any of my vids have gotten on youtube in less than a day
:D
JillValentine

Post by JillValentine »

XD it's funny to ask and then they just pull out what you're looking for..(not literally though XD)

We were like walking towards the con, made it up the escalator and then I spotted an Ada cosplayer. (First one to find) and I was like "Omg it's Ada!" So we wanted a pic and my friends and I started running and screaming "ADA WAIIIIT!!" XD It was so hilarious because of how many times Leon would have to say "ADA WAIT!" Since she keeps leaving! If only I was Leon that would be more funny!

I got to meet Brad Swaile (Light's voice actor)! It was so awesome and we then saw him dancing at the dance on Saturday. ^.^ Oh when we were on line to meet him, he pops out of nowhere saying sorry and running down and we were like o.0 "Was that him? OMFG THAT WAS HIM!" Literally like 5 inches away from him too. (AnimeNEXT moment all over again!)

The Masq when they showed the amvs that won, the Kingdom Hearts amv won best of show and I started to scream very loud and happily.

Saw a HUNK cosplayer (like two or three it made me soo happy!!!) Also saw two Rebecca cosplayers! (Characters from Resident Evil)

Damn there are more great moments just can't remember. X.X
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

Post by kiarrens »

Anime Dating Game, and torturing (I mean, entertaining) the people in line for the chess.
Lyndsey Luther
Masquerade Coordinator 2015 - 2022
Assistant Director of Programming - Cosplay Division 2019
Assistant Masquerade Coordinator 2013 - 2014
Cosplay Chess Coordinator 2009 -2014
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
kitra
Veteran Poster

Post by kitra »

[quote=Ikeru]Epic fight with a really good Sasuke in the middle of a crowd.

Cosplay Chess:
1) Attempting a trade for Sasuke
and
2) Kira "killing" us all. [/quote]

Oh god, were you the Itachi that just randomly started making out with Sasuke in the middle of a fight with her(Sasuke)?
NobodyNamine
Experienced Poster

Post by NobodyNamine »

I had quite a few, actually.

But my favorite overall was when the whole organization group asked to join me in the masquerade line and I said yeah, so they all came in and I was hugged by onetoomanypeople at once.

And that they still remembered me when I saw them the next day. :D
kitra
Veteran Poster

Post by kitra »

+Got my first REAL glomp. Hehe, I was walking in that one giant room where the line ends for reg. and three girls popped out of the line, attacked me, took a picture, and got back into the line screaming in a matter of 5 seconds.

+HAHAHA, Itachi lifted me into the air in a hug Dx That had to be one of my favorite hugs of the day.

+Almost got rejected for a hug by another Itachi so I emo sighed and he gave me a hug :)

+Sat in my emo corner and got stabbed by three random cosplayers

+Stole my Naru's jacket and fooled around outside the glass window at Au Bon Pain

+Watched Sasuke and Itachi making out at the Sat. Naruto Photoshoot. Hell I didn't get any pictures taken but I stuck around long enough to watch them o-o

+Was Hokage Sasuke for the later part of Sat. and had PLENTY of people yell out 'THAT IS WRONG ON SO MANY LEVELS' or 'KEEP DREAMING SASUKE!' or (my favorite) from Naruto 'DAMMIT DOBE! KEEP OUT OF MY CLOSET!'

Oh and my personal favorite

The girl at the yaoi stand in the Dealer's room offered me bondage gear! WHOOOO! Whoo for underage bondage!

HAHAHA!
SpazzyNinjaSpork
Expert Poster

Post by SpazzyNinjaSpork »

Probably one of the best (the others not many would get, considering it was just a bunch of spastic nonsense) would be when I got attacked by Hughes XD
"Hey, Hughes, can I take a picture?"
"OH, you want a PICTURE....!!"
D: I should have seen it coming, to be honest. My friend warned me. But I was headlock'd, ranted at, the whole shabang. He gave me a picture of Elicia in a bathing suit (haha~), and then walked away.
That and seeing him jump a three-foot barrier to harass the girl in front of me and my friend in line for the Cosplay Chess. XD;;
Anime Boston 2011: Angel Stocking (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt), Fuko (Clannad)
Anime Boston 2012: Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)
Anime Boston 2013: Tamako Kitashirakawa (Tamako Market), maybe Marceline (Adventure Time)
Do I bleed awesome? No. Awesome bleeds me.
ZionCleric

Post by ZionCleric »

Trust me,all of it was awesome XD
1.)Playing Still Alive during the masq. pre-show and seeing everyone waving including the one with the WCC!
2.) the anime Dating game...seriously.
"Everytime you will see the Fed-Ex logo you will lose the game."
Thanks Naruto.
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

Post by kiarrens »

[quote=SpazzyNinjaSpork]Probably one of the best (the others not many would get, considering it was just a bunch of spastic nonsense) would be when I got attacked by Hughes XD
"Hey, Hughes, can I take a picture?"
"OH, you want a PICTURE....!!"
D: I should have seen it coming, to be honest. My friend warned me. But I was headlock'd, ranted at, the whole shabang. He gave me a picture of Elicia in a bathing suit (haha~), and then walked away.
That and seeing him jump a three-foot barrier to harass the girl in front of me and my friend in line for the Cosplay Chess. XD;;[/quote]
That's Josh. We have that on film and it WILL be going up on youtube in my con footage within the month.
Lyndsey Luther
Attendee 2003 - 2009

The Anime Boston Masquerade Staff Creed: "It's our job to panic so you don't have to."
whatsupworld

Post by whatsupworld »

oh my god, finally this thread LIVES! I love sharing/reading these. ^_____^

on Saturday, when I was cosplaying as Kitty-Sora, I made a point of hugging every Roxas cosplayer I found. on one of these such occasions, my friends and were standing outside the hynes entrance and I saw a Roxas cosplayer a few feet away so I ran over and was like "ROXAS! GIMME A HUG!" she turns, glomps me, LIFTS ME OFF THE GROUND and start spinning me in circles going "I LOVE YOOOOOOU!" I start cracking up and I'm like "NUH-UH I LOVE YOU MORE!" then we start bouncing in a circle, still hugging, arguing happily over who loves the other more, until we both got dizzy and let go. xD it was hilarious.

and then a little while later one of my friends and I were in the artist's alley, and there was a Shuichi right next to us that she was like dying to hug. after they hugged I was like "okay Shuichi, I've decided that I really wanna hug you too" so the three of us had this group hug, and out of nowhere, this guy sitting at his table a few feet away was like "aww, that made my day feel a lot better just watching that..."

also, watching my friend/the person next to me practically be molested by Hughes while he was trying to share all his photos with them...he crossed the hall and jumped a 3-foot barrier in about 10 seconds flat. I literally saw my life flash before my eyes. it was amazing. xD
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

Post by kiarrens »

[quote=whatsupworld]
also, watching my friend/the person next to me practically be molested by Hughes while he was trying to share all his photos with them...he crossed the hall and jumped a 3-foot barrier in about 10 seconds flat. I literally saw my life flash before my eyes. it was amazing. xD[/quote]
... More people saw this than I expected. I am SO GLAD we got the epic-ness on film.
Lyndsey Luther
Attendee 2003 - 2009

Crazy Flower
Determined Poster

Post by Crazy Flower »

Dear goodness, the entire hentai dating game was wonderful. (I should be a tentacle monster more often) I hope I can find video at some point in the future.
UchihaSasuke-Tori

Post by UchihaSasuke-Tori »

One of my favorite parts of the con was when my boyfriend, who was cosplaying Shippuuden Naruto and I was Uchiha Sasuke, and I were asked to yaoi for some fan girls in the pre-reg line.
and... then all of a sudden people were screaming and wooing for us xD I pretty much died <3 Ahh I loved it *_*
And yet I can't find any pictures of us kissing after posing for ALL of those pictures u_u;

The masquerade was amazing this year <3333333

THE dance *O*~ I had so much fuuuuuuuuuun.

I wish it didn't end ; -;'''
Unity-Girl

Post by Unity-Girl »

[quote=...s...]When people actually recognized me as B and not "Dead L", "Bloody L", "Zombie L", or just plain L :P[/quote]

Oooh, I think my best friend indentified you! You're costume made her so happy and she snapped a pic of you. I would've been all excited too, if I had been on Fri.
ChibiLoner

Post by ChibiLoner »

Oh man, I wish I could've gone to the 18+ anime dating game... It was filled and I couldn't get in! T_T Ah well, next time...

Hm, favorite moments...

Oh man, did anyone go to the Drama Queen panel?! Absolutely outrageous!! XD I was the crazy excited Dawn... So crazy. And a tease... >////< But so fun[ny].

The masquerade was a lot of fun too, I never attended one before, so I'm glad I went! I really liked the Elf and Dwarf mac/pc spoof. xD And the duck hunt skit just brought back so many memories... game-wise and anime. xD There was a lot of good stuff.

And the AMVs!! The winners were great... Makes me want to start producing music videos, haha. Or learn the editing software. ::animator dork mode::

It was just a wonderful experience. So many great things I can't even name them all... My first time staying the whole weekend for a con and I am so glad I went.
drgnladysupreme
Committed Poster

Post by drgnladysupreme »

My favorite moment... Hm. I do have a lot. Between the interview with Mookie, many moments crossing with Kiarrens, and other tidbits... *Thinks*

I think I have a bit of a tie, where one gets disqualified.
Disqualified:
Considering it was before the con even started. Lindsey (or Lindsy?) finally got to the hotel, while I was entertaining her old college buddy, and not even recognizing me. So when I said 'Muraki sends his love,' the look on her face was priceless.

Winner:
Meeting up with an old Cosplay Chess friend! The Orochimaru from 2006, who I cross paths with at Otakon as well. She was crossplaying Byakko. So when we were hugging and such, Aizen walked up and scolded me. I mean it! Wagging finger and all. "No! No! Bad Muraki! ... No."

Where we proceeded to mock him, and take a couple of pictures. One hugging each other, which made him contemplate getting a rolled up newspaper. (Or was that at chess, backstage, when I was fawning over the adorable Hunny?) Yes, this was all the Staff Aizen.

Runner Up:
Chewibunny, who was 2006 Yuki, 2007 L, and 2008 Haruhi Suzumiya in Chess. Finally got to run in to her on Saturday. While we poked fun at her, cosplot style, for being Sasuke, I did the 'jedi' thing. Hand waving and saying things like 'it puts the lotion on the skin,' and 'it's in the hips,' when she joined in the Hare Hare Yukai.
J. Love Tatum
God hustle, 2016! Good hustle.
2017 is gonna be totally rad.
  • Hints will go here
  • For something old and new.
Atree
Determined Poster

Post by Atree »

[quote=...s...]When people actually recognized me as B and not "Dead L", "Bloody L", "Zombie L", or just plain L :P[/quote]
Oh! Before I took your photo, I screamed out, "B!" roughly three times as loudly as a could. Unfortunately, I'm terribly quiet. So then I gave up and just ran over. XD

Ummm... Many favorite moments, honestly. Lemme see...

-Talking to random people in the pre-reg badge pick-up line on Thursday. It was my first impression of how nice everyone at Anime Boston is.
-Finishing a semi-successful costume at 1:30 AM on Friday.
-Having the first person that recognized my cosplay AND hug me also happen to be cosplaying as one of my favorite characters from one of my favorite manga. That was pretty wicked.
-People's reactions when I recognize their obscure cosplays. (Ex; Wolfgangina Getto from Zombie Powder.) They just look so darn happy.
-How people were totally understanding of my inability to use my mom's camera. Many people I found after I originally attempted to take their pictures kindly posed again for another. Also, thank you whoever cosplayed as Suigetsu from Naruto, and whoever cosplayed as Princess Mononoke (in Artist's Alley) for teaching me how to use various aspects of my mom's camera. You guys really saved my butt.
-Eating dinner at Au Bon Pain with no less than six or seven Links sitting behind us (not to mention the other numerous cosplayers there too) while watching people's reactions through the window as cosplayers with HUGE-TASTIC weapons and props meandered by.
-Just meeting and talking with random, friendly people in general. It was really cool how I could just go up and start talking to complete strangers, and then they would respond happily.

All in all, a very satisfying first con.
AB 2015:
- Naoko Satomi - The Wind Rises (Friday)
- Lin - Spirited Away (Saturday)
- Hiro Hamada - Big Hero 6 (Sunday)

Past: AB 2008 -- present
(Studio Ghibli, Fairy Tail, Pokémon,
Ravenclaw quidditch, Dalton Academy,
Professor Layton, Sfeer Theory,
Shaman King, Kuragehime.
)
Bluebeard45
Expert Poster

Post by Bluebeard45 »

I got a kick out of the guy who started snoring during the xxxHolic showing. =)
Sayoria
AB Staff

Post by Sayoria »

Me yelling out "Bible Black" towards the end of the Anime Name That Tune. That has to be one of my favorite games....freedom of speech, keeps you on the edge of your seat, and prizes....cannot get better. :D
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
...shadow...
Veteran Poster

Post by ...shadow... »

[quote=Unity-Girl][quote=...s...]When people actually recognized me as B and not "Dead L", "Bloody L", "Zombie L", or just plain L :P[/quote]

Oooh, I think my best friend indentified you! You're costume made her so happy and she snapped a pic of you. I would've been all excited too, if I had been on Fri.[/quote]

:D Picture?
There were 2 other B's, if your friend took a picture of either of the other two I know who they are so I can give it to them.

[quote=Atree][quote=...s...]When people actually recognized me as B and not "Dead L", "Bloody L", "Zombie L", or just plain L :P[/quote]
Oh! Before I took your photo, I screamed out, "B!" roughly three times as loudly as a could. Unfortunately, I'm terribly quiet. So then I gave up and just ran over. XD[/quote]

Oh I'm sorry, I probably wasn't paying attention :blush:
blanko
Expert Poster

Post by blanko »

I think everyone can relate to this

THE MOMENT WE STEPPED INTO THE ROOM AT THE END OF THE LINE WERE YOU ACTUALLY GET YOUR BADGE!

I was so happy I probably looked like I was on some kind of crack.

But yeah. 3 hours wasn't so bad compared to 7 - 10 hours. BUT COME ON! (At least we can laugh about it later)
SpazzyNinjaSpork
Expert Poster

Post by SpazzyNinjaSpork »

[quote=Kiarrens][quote=whatsupworld]
also, watching my friend/the person next to me practically be molested by Hughes while he was trying to share all his photos with them...he crossed the hall and jumped a 3-foot barrier in about 10 seconds flat. I literally saw my life flash before my eyes. it was amazing. xD[/quote]
... More people saw this than I expected. I am SO GLAD we got the epic-ness on film.[/quote]

You WILL give us the link when you post the video, correct? :3 I've got a bunch of friends who are just dying to see this. XD
Anime Boston 2011: Angel Stocking (Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt), Fuko (Clannad)
Anime Boston 2012: Naoto Shirogane (Persona 4)
Anime Boston 2013: Tamako Kitashirakawa (Tamako Market), maybe Marceline (Adventure Time)
Do I bleed awesome? No. Awesome bleeds me.
ginichimaru69
Determined Poster

Post by ginichimaru69 »

paintman
AB Alumni

Post by paintman »

nothing beat having sunday morning communion by breaking a donut and pretending my latte was the blood of christ
Tim Bickford
-Masquerade Staff
pmastamonkmonk
Veteran Poster

Post by pmastamonkmonk »

Best Moments:
1. Being in the Adult Dating Game as Lum (and having like... 7 people know who I was right off the bat XD OLD CHARACTER IS OLD) and traumatizing Tamaki-Katy with my Renge!Laugh (watchin' you, Katy...)
2. Being handcuffed to Sketch for Round 2. lol, awkward!
3. Winning an award for presentation my first time in the Masquerade
4. Hanging with Vulcan and the other cosplayers backstage at the masq (3
ginichimaru69
Determined Poster

Post by ginichimaru69 »

Wring Raith Posing in front of the church next to the convention center, Gin in a Maids outfit, Catching the barrel
NobiZero
Expert Poster

Post by NobiZero »

Hearing Shinji Ikari say "I'm trippin' balls" after drinking an Amp during cosplay chess was probably the funniest thing I heard all weekend.
elphaba
Dedicated Poster

Post by elphaba »

Glomping a Tamaki with my friend and getting a white duct tape rose for my efforts (SQUEE!!!)

The FMA photoshoot and taking something like 2.5 billion pictures of Chibi Edward (I swear, 2008 was the year of adorable child cosplays)

Getting an alchemist pocketwatch for $10 off on Sunday :D

And, one of those lovely moments running into a friend from across the state who I had NO idea was going to be there but it was still lovely.
SlAyErPaTh
Dedicated Poster

Post by SlAyErPaTh »

I also have to say that the entire Anime Court Case had to be my favorite too. Just the chaos and the Chewbacca defense being used. :D
megmo
Determined Poster

Post by megmo »

-on Friday in the pre reg line a guy actually reconized my costume (I was a labtech) he was the only one who knew what I was suppose to be
-The iron cosplay panel. It was funny watching my cousin go up
-The AMV screenings
-watching a Bleach cosplayer strip in the Masquarade line
-making new friends in the masquarade line
-Hearing/seeing people's reactions to my 'I am not Kira' sign
kiarrens
The Lone Mod

Post by kiarrens »

Oh, I almost forgot. When we first got there on Thursday some guys from the AP came up and asked my name. I had just stuck a piece of candy in my mouth and couldn't answer.
Tammertime, standing next to me, succinctly snaps out,
"Shrimp."
I almost spat the candy all over the floor. The guy must have thought we were psychos.
Lyndsey Luther
Attendee 2003 - 2009

Tabemashoo
Expert Poster

Post by Tabemashoo »

^^ Haha. Awesome.

Hmm, let's see....

Well, first of all, getting that monologue from Brad Swaile on video. And getting his autograph, of course. He's a great guy.

Meeting a cool kid on Friday while waiting for Brad's autograph and finding out that he also loved Tamaki. (By the way Mike, the video's up!)

One of those "only at Anime Boston" moments:
Riding up the elevator to my hotel room on Saturday and randomly finding the Tokyo Pinsalocks get onto the elevator, talk animately to themselves for about three floors, and then walk off. While standing dumbstruck the entire time.

Completing my life (finally finding Gravitation Volume 8, which I have been searching for for YEARS).
ChibiLoner

Post by ChibiLoner »

[quote=megmo]-on Friday in the pre reg line a guy actually reconized my costume (I was a labtech) he was the only one who knew what I was suppose to be
-The iron cosplay panel. It was funny watching my cousin go up
-The AMV screenings
-watching a Bleach cosplayer strip in the Masquarade line
-making new friends in the masquarade line
-Hearing/seeing people's reactions to my 'I am not Kira' sign[/quote]

Labtech as in Gaia story stuff...? xD I think I saw you around with a Grunny on your shoulder...
megmo
Determined Poster

Post by megmo »

Yes, from the Gaia storyline thing. I wasn't wearing a grunny on my shoulder sadly. That would have been a cool idea though.
Atree
Determined Poster

Post by Atree »

[quote=...s...][quote=Atree][quote=...s...]When people actually recognized me as B and not "Dead L", "Bloody L", "Zombie L", or just plain L :P[/quote]
Oh! Before I took your photo, I screamed out, "B!" roughly three times as loudly as a could. Unfortunately, I'm terribly quiet. So then I gave up and just ran over. XD[/quote]

Oh I'm sorry, I probably wasn't paying attention :blush: [/quote]

No, honestly, I'm REALLY quiet. And sort of invisible.
Example: Once I sneaked into class (I was gone almost all day with the town-wide band playing at different schools) in my nice dress clothes, sat down, and nobody noticed. Not even my teacher, or the kid I sat next to.
AB 2015:
- Naoko Satomi - The Wind Rises (Friday)
- Lin - Spirited Away (Saturday)
- Hiro Hamada - Big Hero 6 (Sunday)

Past: AB 2008 -- present
(Studio Ghibli, Fairy Tail, Pokémon,
Ravenclaw quidditch, Dalton Academy,
Professor Layton, Sfeer Theory,
Shaman King, Kuragehime.
)
Vulcan
Determined Poster

Post by Vulcan »

[quote=pmastamonkmonk]
4. Hanging with Vulcan and the other cosplayers backstage at the masq (3[/quote]

Wow, personally pointed out, I feel honored!

Oh man the pirate victory was so cool. I hope I didn't step on anybody accidently, there were so many dead bodies on stage XD
AB2016
Jacob Frye: Assassin's Creed-Syndicate

Cosplay Page: https://www.facebook.com/SteeleRevolution/
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/SteeleRevolution7